PDA

View Full Version : Write In Ron Paul 4 President In November

virginia4liberty
02-26-2008, 08:59 PM
*Bear with me I'm drunk as fuck as I write this*

I can't figure out how to make a poll so I'll just ask a question.

Ok as much as I love Ron Paul I don't think he'll get the republican nomnation. I'm still going to vote for him when November 2008 comes along in Virginia. I'm 23 years old and Ron Paul is the first person to come along that represents the values I really care about......the U.S. Constistution. Yes, that G-D piece of paper George H. W. Bush talks about. I've had so many people tell me that if I write in Ron Paul I'm throwing away my vote.....I tell them the only way I'd be throwing away my vote is if I vote for someone with values I don't believe in. I voted for Bush in 2004, bigest mistake of my life, I was young and stupid, and never again will I vote for the lesser of two evils. Dr. Paul represents what I truely belive in. I've watched my father work himself out of poverty (In the appalachian mountains of Virginia) into a prosperous living. Dr. Paul presents a message that is very presenting to a person who has worked himself out of poverty into prosperity, like my father and I. Just work hard and you will be rewarded. I thank God every day my father worked his-self out of poverty so I can have a decent life. Dr. Ron Paul restored my faith into the political system and I will write in his name if nessessary come November.

Dr. Paul has inspired me, who knows one day when I'm old enough maybe I'll run for office, like the 10th District of Virginia.....

So my question is, who is with me, who will write in Ron Paul come November 2008?

Sincerely,
Virginia4liberty

wgadget
02-26-2008, 09:14 PM
It is what I plan to do.

alaric
02-26-2008, 09:24 PM
my plan all along is to vote Ron Paul in Nov. Whether It's selecting him on the ballot or writing him in. None of the CFR turds get my vote!:D

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-26-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm not doing it unless Ron Paul will sign off in each state so that the write-in votes will actually be counted. It's a complete waste otherwise, aside from self-satisfaction. As much as I like Dr. Paul, if he can't be bothered to let himself be put on the ballot or registered as an OFFICIAL write-in candidate, then I see no point in writing him in. There should be perfectly good third party candidates to find and vote for, which will actually be counted, in lieu of Ron Paul.

Of course, if he will actually let himself be registered and sign on as a write-in candidate, it may actually be worth it.

Akus
02-26-2008, 10:28 PM

Ok as much as I love Ron Paul I don't think he'll get the republican nomnation.

Virginia, cut the negativity.

After tonight, what happened to the local republican club in my neck of the woods, I am convinced that Ron Paul will get the nomination.

A speaker from our local county came to lecture us on the importance of voting. The geriatric crowd of 50-60-70 year olds were less then excited about McCain winning, or appearing to be winning the nomination. As the lecturer continued to tell us how horrible it'd be if Obama wins, he said that while he is hardly crazy about McCain we all have got to vote this primary.

A room full of very angry die in the wool republicans, people who were for Bush, some twice, erupted in disaproval. One lady said there is no way on Earth she's voting for him. Another guy said that with McCain, we might as well vote for Hillary. Then another lady was upset over some corrupt bullshit mcCain pulled.

Can you imagine? A room full of die hard bush supporters were absolutely livid about McCain?

I took advantage of it. One lady turned out to be a Ron Paul supporter, but she didn't know that she could be a delegate (I took care of that, of course). Then there was another university student, who was also an avid Ron Paul supporter, who didn't even know that delegates existed....

So, I supplied them with all the literature, all the delegate info and told them to be at the precinct convention come Tuesday 03/04/2008..

What we won't achieve in the polls, we will achieve at the convention. I was expecting a McCain hater here, another one there, but the whole room was angry at the shitty choices they were given. And this is where the die hards convene.

Guys, I am up and ready to fight again. We can do it. Please do not give up. You will walk away exactly at the time ROn Paul will desperately need every single one of us. McCain is kicking butt on paper, but we are kicking butt in reality. Stay strong, don't give up, become a delegate.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

newbitech
02-26-2008, 10:29 PM
@ thread title: correction

type him in. please educate people on the process of adding someones name to the ballot AT the ballot.

There will be no pencils and pens. You must use a type pad / keyboard to "key in" Ron Paul for president.

+5 for the general idea.

AJ Antimony
02-26-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm voting Ron Paul no matter what, but like it or not he still has a chance to win the Republican nomination.

qh4dotcom
02-26-2008, 10:42 PM

Ok as much as I love Ron Paul I don't think he'll get the republican nomnation. I'm still going to vote for him when November 2008 comes along in Virginia. I'm 23 years old and Ron Paul is the first person to come along that represents the values I really care about......the U.S. Constistution. Yes, that G-D piece of paper George H. W. Bush talks about. I've had so many people tell me that if I write in Ron Paul I'm throwing away my vote.....I tell them the only way I'd be throwing away my vote is if I vote for someone with values I don't believe in. I voted for Bush in 2004, bigest mistake of my life, I was young and stupid, and never again will I vote for the lesser of two evils. Dr. Paul represents what I truely belive in. I've watched my father work himself out of poverty (In the appalachian mountains of Virginia) into a prosperous living. Dr. Paul presents a message that is very presenting to a person who has worked himself out of poverty into prosperity, like my father and I. Just work hard and you will be rewarded. I thank God every day my father worked his-self out of poverty so I can have a decent life. Dr. Ron Paul restored my faith into the political system and I will write in his name if nessessary come November.

Dr. Paul has inspired me, who knows one day when I'm old enough maybe I'll run for office, like the 10th District of Virginia.....

So my question is, who is with me, who will write in Ron Paul come November 2008?

Sincerely,
Virginia4liberty

All I can say is that I wish more people were as smart as you.

AdamT
02-26-2008, 10:43 PM
Virginia, cut the negativity.

After tonight, what happened to the local republican club in my neck of the woods, I am convinced that Ron Paul will get the nomination.

A speaker from our local county came to lecture us on the importance of voting. The geriatric crowd of 50-60-70 year olds were less then excited about McCain winning, or appearing to be winning the nomination. As the lecturer continued to tell us how horrible it'd be if Obama wins, he said that while he is hardly crazy about McCain we all have got to vote this primary.

A room full of very angry die in the wool republicans, people who were for Bush, some twice, erupted in disaproval. One lady said there is no way on Earth she's voting for him. Another guy said that with McCain, we might as well vote for Hillary. Then another lady was upset over some corrupt bullshit mcCain pulled.

Can you imagine? A room full of die hard bush supporters were absolutely livid about McCain?

I took advantage of it. One lady turned out to be a Ron Paul supporter, but she didn't know that she could be a delegate (I took care of that, of course). Then there was another university student, who was also an avid Ron Paul supporter, who didn't even know that delegates existed....

So, I supplied them with all the literature, all the delegate info and told them to be at the precinct convention come Tuesday 03/04/2008..

What we won't achieve in the polls, we will achieve at the convention. I was expecting a McCain hater here, another one there, but the whole room was angry at the shitty choices they were given. And this is where the die hards convene.

Guys, I am up and ready to fight again. We can do it. Please do not give up. You will walk away exactly at the time ROn Paul will desperately need every single one of us. McCain is kicking butt on paper, but we are kicking butt in reality. Stay strong, don't give up, become a delegate.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for the story. I had a similar experience at my last county meeting. I wonder though, if Ron Paul emerged the nominee at the convention, what would the media do? I can't imagine anything but full level red alert spin and propaganda. Attacking Ron Paul on all levels. How he badly lost the primary vote, etc. Don't get me wrong, I would kill to see this all go down, but am a bit worried about the mind job the MSM would do on the sheep public.

And just imagine McCain's reaction! He won the popular primary vote but is denied the nomination? The Republican party would be in immediate full level crisis mode. This would be something of great historic significance, and a massive defeat for the Establishment/MSM/NWO.

Akus
02-26-2008, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the story. I had a similar experience at my last county meeting. I wonder though, if Ron Paul emerged the nominee at the convention, what would the media do? I can't imagine anything but full level red alert spin and propaganda. Attacking Ron Paul on all levels. How he badly lost the primary vote, etc. Don't get me wrong, I would kill to see this all go down, but am a bit worried about the mind job the MSM would do on the sheep public.

And just imagine McCain's reaction! He won the popular primary vote but is denied the nomination? The Republican party would be in immediate full level crisis mode. This would be something of great historic significance, and a massive defeat for the Establishment/MSM/NWO.

Media has no dirt on Ron Paul because there is no dirt on Ron Paul. The racist letter, the Stormfronter, the money he gave back to his district. All of them lost traction. I absolutely cannot imagine what Ron Paul could be attacked for? Being against the war and soft on terrorism? Or may be "legaliziging drugs and prostitution"? Fox can do these things, but who the hell believes Fox anymore? Besides, once Ron Paul is put up against a Democrat it will be like that old black and white A-bomb explosion footage. Total destruction.

robert4rp08
02-26-2008, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxnWi-7kV4Q (Language warning)

alaric
02-26-2008, 11:34 PM
I remain convinced that there will be major surprises in this election and remain optimistic! And thanks for correcting on the type-in vs write in. Good to be precise!:cool:

Jodi
02-26-2008, 11:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxnWi-7kV4Q (Language warning)

That was good!