PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap. Watch this Youtube Clip. We CAN win this U.S. Senate seat.

Cowlesy
02-26-2008, 08:36 PM
Ladies & Gents -- I've been a bit skeptical about us getting the New Jersey Senate seat, but look at this complete RETARD the establishment Republicans are fielding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxq_23OLoM&session=EF-wJt_4ygSoE-Hq79EWGERKMNxEv3hntiZhf6PPUOpptWk9tiH0x3unLmITFIko PlfsP3xDHBn1Q-8m3wKT3K-xBQufDxfoytD5GoBZ4Gs0OZnlaeCs_tjPEKnhLwyJU6hlbzdSZ 5i4N7qQvctAUqiEVmbNhd-tif_eUjCe3sDNx6Zirr5Ir5k9QSsuRunVcwbsCM32YWay8D0rv dqhlHdpb012fpR3dDAJsq2Jo2v7vHS76U2ESvn2pZOmFpGnwwj 1FAnvl2rn6JIdiKBOBSdf1kcmrPBura94yL77CsHAzLStmA7zH g7SaPq_08_G

Wow. I mean she is terrible. She has to look up her own positions on the 2nd Amendment?????

Then I watched this clip, and I knew that this man has a chance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRwJskZyqOc&feature=related

I believe in this guy. Larry Lepard told me he was a winner, and after watching those, Murray Sabrin CAN WIN this seat.

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : Sabrin For Senate, Inc.
Date/Time : 26-Feb-2008 07:34:13 PM
Transaction ID : 1744739617

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice Number : smc0108711
Description : Donation
Total : 800.00 (USD)

itshappening
02-26-2008, 08:45 PM
yes if we can support Murray his opponent is an 84 year old Dem who most people think should retire...

Cowlesy
02-26-2008, 08:47 PM
I just kicked in $800. I'm poor so I don't donate money unless I think the person has a chance.

GO MURRAY!

itshappening
02-26-2008, 08:48 PM
LOOK How excited the people are in New Jersey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmloI5LumA

Jeremy
02-26-2008, 08:50 PM
Don't get too cocky though

There's another guys he's up against in the primary who has a a better chance than that lady and has been getting some endorsements. We need to really support the moneybomb coming this Firday so we can get a good start!

Cowlesy
02-26-2008, 08:56 PM
LOOK How excited the people are in New Jersey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmloI5LumA

Terrific video!

libertythor
02-26-2008, 09:04 PM
That lady scares me. :eek:

Jeremy
02-26-2008, 10:00 PM
bump

Cowlesy
02-26-2008, 10:03 PM
bump

airborne373
02-26-2008, 10:03 PM
Murray could very well win this seat and would be a huge victory for Constitutional Conservatism. You know the REAL America.

Sandra
02-26-2008, 10:05 PM
She's a Democrat, right?

Cowlesy
02-26-2008, 10:06 PM
She's a Democrat, right?

Haha, exactly.

You'd really honestly think she was a Democrat if she weren't the establishment republican's frontline candidate.

Sandra
02-26-2008, 10:07 PM
For real? She's a Republican?

Cowlesy
02-26-2008, 10:08 PM
For real? She's a Republican?

Yep, Estabrook (R).

See!?

Rhys
02-26-2008, 10:11 PM
good stuff

Cowlesy
02-26-2008, 10:27 PM
bump

Ex Post Facto
02-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Nice, this guy speak RonPaulian :p I like it.

gerryb
02-26-2008, 10:46 PM
She has an (R), but I wonder who she donates to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_STKzFz10M

georgeajjan
02-26-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm glad to see the Murray momentum picking up on the RP Forums! This is an extraordinary alignment of circumstances, both in the Primary and in the General Election that make this a very winnable seat for the Freedom Movement.

Thanks to all of those who are already making generous contributions, and watching and sharing Murray's videos. Keep it up!

StormCommander, I'd like to address some of your comments about the dynamics of the primary. I've been watching this race and been closely involved in it since the summer of 2007.

The State Senator to whom you refer (Joe Pennacchio) is a nice guy, a mainline conservative generally although more of the big-government type (e.g. supports S-CHIP). He has been serving in Trenton for a few years now. And he has picked up a few endorsements of Mayors and legislative colleagues in his own county.

But it doesn't go much beyond that. He hasn't really caught on, despite his perch as an elected official, and his fundraising is not expected to allow him to compete with Estabrook (the very articulate lady in the video that everyone has seen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxq_23OLoM), which, by the way, has astonished the GOP establishment - there is a lot of buzz around NJ for the past 2 days).

Murray and Joe are friendly. Joe is an asset to our state in Trenton. We need him fighting Governor Jon Corzine and the higher taxes, spending, tolls, and debt that are absolutely crippling New Jersey. But Murray is the man of the moment for the US Senate race.

He is undoubtedly the most qualified and experienced candidate in the field. He brings:

a 32-year track record of promoting limited government
experience running statewide (ran in the 2000 GOP Senate Primary)
strong grasp of issues, especially economic ones
fully-staffed campaign with a proven track record in Senatorial and Gubernatorial races

All that is missing is the money to expand the operation, compete in the upcoming county GOP candidate screenings that determine ballot position, and fund a full-scale radio/tv/print campaign in the homestretch.

That is why we are asking everyone to pledge for this Friday's "Murray Bomb" at http://www.murraysabrin.com. Join Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell, Tom DiLorenzo, Thomas Woods, and Larry Lepard in helping Murray Sabrin achieve victory.

---
George Ajjan
Communications Director, Sabrin for Senate

robert4rp08
02-26-2008, 11:00 PM
There's no conceivable way that she can beat Sabrin. If she does, it's a clear sign of foul play, and we should revolt!

piotr1
02-26-2008, 11:10 PM
Paul ought to campaign for Murray!

Cowlesy
02-26-2008, 11:12 PM
There's no conceivable way that she can beat Sabrin. If she does, it's a clear sign of foul play, and we should revolt!

I'd agree usually, but she has a shitload of money and could pull a Romney and buy her way into the Republican nomination.

We can't let that happen.

I opened up my ratty old wallet tonight, I hope others can on Murray's moneybomb day!

www.scholaroffreedom.com

JDouglasFisher
02-26-2008, 11:21 PM
Theres another reason why Joe Penacchio won't win...

He has this tendency to run these very annoying "so now you know, vote for Joe, Pen-a-cchi-o" jingles on the radio airwaves.

It just annoys the living hell out of anyone listening to the radio...

To bad I cannot find one on the net and link to it to let you guys hear it.

Its worse than listening to Barbara Streisand.

nate895
02-26-2008, 11:23 PM
I'd agree usually, but she has a shitload of money and could pull a Romney and buy her way into the Republican nomination.

We can't let that happen.

I opened up my ratty old wallet tonight, I hope others can on Murray's moneybomb day!

www.scholaroffreedom.com

Your money will only buy you many of the people who aren't downright opposed to you, and since many know or will find out about her bundling of that video and the campaign contributions to Democrats, she will make many enemies out of Republicans, not just Conservatives.

georgeajjan
02-26-2008, 11:24 PM
Cowlesy,

The Establishment is PETRIFIED that she might get the nomination, money or not. The fallout from this video has been devastating - it has even reached Washington.

The DSCC (Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee) even issued a statement today attacking Estabrook, referencing the video that we released!

Murray Sabrin's stock is on the rise and if he can show the GOP establishment a strong fundraising drive this Friday for the "Murray Bomb", I believe we can then wrap up the nomination.

The excitement in our campaign and amongst our supporters here is electric.

We want you all to be a part of it during our "Legalize Freedom!" rally (http://www.murraysabrin.com/pressRelease.asp?article=007) on Friday, in NYC just blocks from the FED, co-sponsored by Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell, Tom DiLorenzo, and Thomas Woods.

---
George Ajjan

Primbs
02-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Every voter in New Jersey has to see the video to really make it effective.

nate895
02-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Cowlesy,

The Establishment is PETRIFIED that she might get the nomination, money or not. The fallout from this video has been devastating - it has even reached Washington.

The DSCC (Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee) even issued a statement today attacking Estabrook, referencing the video that we released!

Murray Sabrin's stock is on the rise and if he can show the GOP establishment a strong fundraising drive this Friday for the "Murray Bomb", I believe we can then wrap up the nomination.

The excitement in our campaign and amongst our supporters here is electric.

We want you all to be a part of it during our "Legalize Freedom!" rally (http://www.murraysabrin.com/pressRelease.asp?article=007) on Friday, in NYC just blocks from the FED, co-sponsored by Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell, Tom DiLorenzo, and Thomas Woods.

---
George Ajjan

You haven't "wrapped up" the nomination until you win on primary night.

rajibo
02-26-2008, 11:29 PM
I work in Jersey, but this is the ONLY time I've ever wished I lived there.

georgeajjan
02-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Primbs,

I would love to get the video before every Republican voter, but the reality is that our target audience for now are the "insiders" who populate the GOP organizations in all 21 counties, who are tired of losing every year since 2001 in New Jersey and want to be with a winning candidate. That candidate is Murray Sabrin!

When they see the contrast between Estabrook and Sabrin, and they are assured that Murray will be running a fully-funded campaign that will be able to provide resources and organizational support to the down-ticket GOP candidates, they are likely to get on board and support Murray for the Republican nomination.

This is why it is important to show fundraising strength at this stage, as we enter a number of county nominating conventions in March that determine ballot position.

The "insiders" want to be with a winner. We are asking all of you to help us make that a reality - http://www.murraysabrin.com

---
George Ajjan

JDouglasFisher
02-26-2008, 11:37 PM
There were plenty of times I was about to become one of the 70,000 that flee New Jersey every year.

Then Ron Paul came, and I decided that I had to stay and fight for my homestate, regardless of how screwed up it is..

And now we have Murray Sabrin and a whole lot of determined grass roots volunteers in New Jersey that really want to win something...

This is just the natural evolution to our R[evol]ution. And once we win Murray the general in November, its on to 2009 Gubernatorial Race.

Of course in those counties where they are having elections for County Committee (sometimes referred to as County Central Committee in some states) supporters have been taking seats that or vacant or surrendered, and others will be running for seats that are contested by the current republican incumbent.

My home county doesn't have CC elections this year, but thats ok, 2009 is going to come real quick.

bcreps85
02-27-2008, 01:38 AM
Murray is a very strong candidate, and I think that him getting elected to the senate is probably as important as making sure that Ron Paul AT LEAST keeps his congressional seat.

When we start getting strong people into high places it will push this movement further and further.

bc2208
02-27-2008, 02:53 AM
hahaha what a friggin donkey!

purplechoe
02-27-2008, 03:00 AM
This man could do a lot of good for our cause from the Senate. Next to Ron Paul he should be our second priority.

DONATE! DONATE! DONATE!

SabrinForSenate
02-27-2008, 06:19 AM
Sabrin does have a chance...if enough people donate and attend his rally planned for this Friday (2/29), which will be chaired by Ron Paul...then he can send a powerful message ot the GOP establishment.

constituent
02-27-2008, 06:39 AM
I'm glad to see the Murray momentum picking up on the RP Forums! This is an extraordinary alignment of circumstances, both in the Primary and in the General Election that make this a very winnable seat for the Freedom Movement.

Thanks to all of those who are already making generous contributions, and watching and sharing Murray's videos. Keep it up!

StormCommander, I'd like to address some of your comments about the dynamics of the primary. I've been watching this race and been closely involved in it since the summer of 2007.

The State Senator to whom you refer (Joe Pennacchio) is a nice guy, a mainline conservative generally although more of the big-government type (e.g. supports S-CHIP). He has been serving in Trenton for a few years now. And he has picked up a few endorsements of Mayors and legislative colleagues in his own county.

But it doesn't go much beyond that. He hasn't really caught on, despite his perch as an elected official, and his fundraising is not expected to allow him to compete with Estabrook (the very articulate lady in the video that everyone has seen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxq_23OLoM), which, by the way, has astonished the GOP establishment - there is a lot of buzz around NJ for the past 2 days).

Murray and Joe are friendly. Joe is an asset to our state in Trenton. We need him fighting Governor Jon Corzine and the higher taxes, spending, tolls, and debt that are absolutely crippling New Jersey. But Murray is the man of the moment for the US Senate race.

He is undoubtedly the most qualified and experienced candidate in the field. He brings:

a 32-year track record of promoting limited government
experience running statewide (ran in the 2000 GOP Senate Primary)
strong grasp of issues, especially economic ones
fully-staffed campaign with a proven track record in Senatorial and Gubernatorial races

All that is missing is the money to expand the operation, compete in the upcoming county GOP candidate screenings that determine ballot position, and fund a full-scale radio/tv/print campaign in the homestretch.

That is why we are asking everyone to pledge for this Friday's "Murray Bomb" at http://www.murraysabrin.com. Join Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell, Tom DiLorenzo, Thomas Woods, and Larry Lepard in helping Murray Sabrin achieve victory.

---
George Ajjan

that was a great promotional post/letter.

you could really mix and match many of those paragraphs
for use in other fundraising letters/letters to the editors.

after brent sanders, i'm dropping sabrin some dough just
for hiring someone who has figured it out.

also, glad to hear that people are acting statewide in NJ to
fight the fascists.

which king takes your toll?

Shellshock1918
02-27-2008, 07:50 AM
Good Lord...was she drunk?

freelance
02-27-2008, 08:09 AM
Was that an SNL vignette?

wsc321
02-27-2008, 08:19 AM
Everyone - try to help Sabrin financially, even if you can't do the full $100. If you think about it, this is *really* exciting - the idea of getting the first Ron Paul Republican into the Senate!

http://www.scholaroffreedom.com/

georgeajjan
02-27-2008, 09:19 AM
Thanks WSC for the plug.

Everyone please do your utmost to pledge and donate $100 on Friday at http://www.murraysabrin.com. I'm going to give a bit more background on what's happenning here in NJ Republican circles, and why this is money VERY well spent.

The articulate woman you've all come to know and love, Mrs. Estabrook, has been working the circuit for nearly a year now, writing checks to local Republican county organizations and candidates, essentially trying to buy the nomination. That will always work to an extent. But she hadn't sealed the deal because she has ZERO political experience and the establishment players were still a bit hesitant about endorsing her all the way.

Don't forget - a US Senate candidate is right after the President on the ballot STATEWIDE, and is essentially the "top of the ticket" for every single voter in New Jersey. So it's important that the GOP pick someone strong who can carry the party's message and help candidates at the county and local levels. Estabrook hadn't yet convinced people, because those insiders who met with her privately didn't exactly come away with a "wow factor", to be generous.

Pennacchio, the other candidate in the race, was just elected to the State Senate in November 2007! He was sworn in during the 2nd week of January, and then a week later announced his candidacy for the US Senate. Though he's been a solid conservative Republican, the GOP establishment wasn't convinced that he either had what it took.

More importantly, turning his attention away from his State Senate role, when Governor Corzine's toll plan is destroying what's left of NJ's economic future and the Republican minority caucus needs all the help it can get to mobilize taxpayers against what the Democrats are doing in Trenton, has disappointed some of his fellow Republican elected officials. Their feeling is, "why is Joe looking for a promotion to DC when we need his leadership to fight the liberals right here at the state level? He's just been elected to help us, and he's turning his back!"

So the race was not clinched, but leaning towards Estabrook by inertia.

Then the devastating video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxq_23OLoM) was released this week, and the thinking about this race has been totally re-aligned. If insiders were lukewarm on Estabrook before, now they are PETRIFIED of her leading the ticket. They do not want to be a national laughing stock. As it is, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is already latching on to this video and cutting her to pieces.

So they look at Murray. They see an extremely articulate individual, but one who has butted heads with the party in the past when they strayed from limited government principles. They don't agree with all of his positions. But they have never seen him this passionate, this hungry for a win, this dedicated to victory. The guy is on FIRE.

At the Republican club where the infamous footage was recorded, the group also heard from 4 congressional candidates competing in the District 7 primary for an open primary for a Republican-leaning seat. 3 out of the 4 referenced Murray's points in their own remarks to the audience. That tells me that not only did they listen, not only did they agree, but they respected Murray's leadership so much that they wanted to be publicly associated with him.

They saw the event unfold live. And they were all probably thinking, "If I'm running alongside this woman, I'll have no chance. She'll make the Republican Party a laughing stock. I want to run alongside Murray!"

The only remaining piece of the puzzle is the money. The insiders are asking themselves, "Will Murray have the resources to compete? Sure he's a great speaker with a great profile and terrific experience, but will he have money to let the voters know all of those things and convince them to vote for him and his Republican running mates?"

That's why we are asking for everyone in the Freedom Movement to come to bat for Murray this Friday. If we raise the money, we will immediately execute our plan and win over these insiders en route to winning the nomination. We are prepared for succcess. We know EXACTLY what we need to do to win this race, and just need the resources to execute.

This is a win that we can all savor. Please help Murray get there. Pledge at http://www.murraysabrin.com. Thanks again for all of your help and support.

---
George Ajjan

Cowlesy
02-27-2008, 11:06 AM
Bump --- everyone should watch that clip.

itshappening
02-27-2008, 11:23 AM
need to get the word out to people like Alex Jones who can help with this kind of thing and raise his profile

itshappening
02-27-2008, 11:43 AM
bump

Trigonx
02-27-2008, 12:09 PM
bump

homah
02-27-2008, 12:19 PM

Possibly a silly question, but can the public simply show up at this, or must we RSVP (I noticed an RSVP email address on Dr. Sabrin's website). Thanks.

Cowlesy
02-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Possibly a silly question, but can the public simply show up at this, or must we RSVP (I noticed an RSVP email address on Dr. Sabrin's website). Thanks.

I looked at the info on his site. You can just show up. The rally is occurring in a public park down by the NY Federal Reserve Bank.

Trigonx
02-27-2008, 12:59 PM
bump

georgeajjan
02-27-2008, 02:01 PM
come one, come all on Friday, and then join us at the Sabrin for Senate campaign HQ in Jersey City, NJ that evening as well.

itshappening
02-27-2008, 03:06 PM
bump

itshappening
02-27-2008, 03:36 PM
watch the youtube!

SabrinForSenate
02-27-2008, 03:41 PM
Donate on the 29th!

AuH2O
02-27-2008, 04:11 PM
There HAS to be another contender more qualified than that woman. No way Murray's fight is that easy.

JDouglasFisher
02-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Unfortunately, the "other" candidate is an admitted "JFK Democrat" who was forced to become a republican because the Democrats lost their way...

So yeah, nothing really threatening,

SabrinForSenate
02-27-2008, 05:03 PM
There HAS to be another contender more qualified than that woman. No way Murray's fight is that easy.
No; you're right...but that's why Sabrin needs the support. Please donate on the 29th.

Jeremy
02-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Unfortunately, the "other" candidate is an admitted "JFK Democrat" who was forced to become a republican because the Democrats lost their way...

So yeah, nothing really threatening,

You've failed to mention that he got a good amount of endorsements :/

We can get a good start with Sabrin by donating like crazy on Friday! =D

CGMike
02-27-2008, 05:08 PM
No Jersey Joe in the Garden State

BUMP for Murray!

georgeajjan
02-27-2008, 05:19 PM
StormCommander,

Thanks for plugging the 29th.

To be fair, though: Pennacchio has picked up a few endorsements out of regional courtesy, or from people he has served with in the State Senate. The fact that a majority of his colleagues have stayed silent speaks volumes though. And have the few elected officials who have endorsed him written $2,300 checks? Methinks not.

If Murray shows fundraising prowess, we can not only continue to erode Estabrook's credibility, but freeze Pennacchio in his tracks. Murray will become the preferred candidate to lead the party.

A number of counties have their nominating conventions in March. There are a few hundred people across the state who shape the outcome. If we go in with lots of cash on hand, we can steer them our way.

Again, we have a plan for victory, we are prepared to take off in a big way, and are ready to execute for success and a WIN!!! We just need the resources. Friday is the day! http://www.murraysabrin.com

---
George Ajjan

Lord Xar
02-27-2008, 05:21 PM

Cowlesy
02-27-2008, 05:25 PM

Nice -- Great to see a grassroots heavy-hitter like Lord Xar on board!

JDouglasFisher
02-27-2008, 06:56 PM
Check this out.. Looks like the head of the State GOP in NJ is trying to qwell down the rhetoric in the Senate Race in N.J.

Means that Murray has come out swinging very hard, and the other candidates cannot take the pressure.,..

GO MURRAY GO...

http://www.politickernj.com/republican-senate-race-takes-nasty-turn-wilson-says-play-nice-16818

Cowlesy
02-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Check this out.. Looks like the head of the State GOP in NJ is trying to qwell down the rhetoric in the Senate Race in N.J.

Means that Murray has come out swinging very hard, and the other candidates cannot take the pressure.,..

GO MURRAY GO...

http://www.politickernj.com/republican-senate-race-takes-nasty-turn-wilson-says-play-nice-16818

Frankly the video in the first post on this thread is purely Ms Estabrook stating her positions, and I think the good people of New Jersey should make sure they know the positions of the person for whom they are planning to cast their vote.

Nothing dirty about that in my opinion.

SabrinForSenate
02-27-2008, 07:12 PM
Frankly the video in the first post on this thread is purely Ms Estabrook stating her positions, and I think the good people of New Jersey should make sure they know the positions of the person for whom they are planning to cast their vote.

Nothing dirty about that in my opinion.
It is a scurrilous charge to imply that Sabrin is unfairly attacking her. If a candidate seriously needs that long to give her general feeling about the Second Amendment and Abortion, then there is no way that candidate should be considered a viable one.

This goes beyond not having your lines in front of you...it represents a fundamental failure of one's political philosophy. Unlike Estabrook, Sabrin has a defined set of beliefs that are based on free markets, the Constitution, and peace.

georgeajjan
02-27-2008, 08:17 PM
We have also pointed out that Estabrook has been steadily funding the Democrats, giving thousands to the likes of Kerry, Corzine, and Menendez (http://www.murraysabrin.com/pressRelease.asp?article=005) - as shown here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_STKzFz10M

It seems to me that Republican Primary voters might be interested in having that information! Facts are stubborn things.

---
George Ajjan

georgeajjan
02-27-2008, 09:15 PM
for those who haven't seen the devastating footage of Murray going head to head with his opponent - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHxq_23OLoM

This race is in play for the Freedom Movement!

Support Murray Sabrin this Friday - http://www.murraysabrin.com

---
George Ajjan

SabrinForSenate
02-28-2008, 06:19 AM
PLEASE contact the North eastern RP meetup groups and spread the word for anyone who might like to attend! Let's make this a huge day for Dr. Sabrin...please donate!

United States Senate Candidate Dr. Murray Sabrin Hosts Legalize Freedom Rally

Jersey City, NJ - New Jersey conservative Republican leader Dr. Murray Sabrin, the Garden State's strongest advocate of limited government and individual freedom, is hosting a Legalize Freedom Rally to expose the Federal Reserve System and begin the process of enacting the Sabrin Solution. Dr. Sabrin is running against Senator Frank Lautenberg for the United States Senate in New Jersey.

Dr. Sabrin stated, "I have been writing, lecturing and exposing the catastrophic policies of the Federal Reserve System for over 30 years. As a United States Senator from New Jersey next year I will have great power and influence to make some of the changes necessary at this disastrous institution, including 1) create greater scrutiny over the activities of the FED, 2) hold the FED Chairman and the rest of the bureaucracy accountable for their actions, and 3) reduce the power of the FED back to its original intent (no to be a central bank)."

Dr. Sabrin continued, "The saying on Wall Street and Main Street is 'Don't fight the FED!' When I am elected to the United States Senate this November, I will fight the FED on behalf of the millions of seniors who rely upon keeping inflation low, on the millions of homeowners who have suffered from the FED's policy decisions, and the millions of entrepreneurs on Main Street who are being saddled with a devalued Dollar."

Dr. Ron Paul is the event's Honorary Chairman. This event follows Dr. Paul's enthusiastic endorsement of Dr. Sabrin's United States Senate candidacy last month. In his endorsement Dr. Paul said, "He will not only be an outstanding representative of the people of New Jersey, but the greatest advocate of liberty and constitutional principles the US Senate has seen in decades. I am delighted to endorse him and encourage all Americans who believe in freedom to support him enthusiastically."

The campaign also announced Lew Rockwell, founder and president of the Ludwig von Mises Institute, Loyola College Economics Professor Tom DiLorenzo, and historian and author Thomas Woods are serving as Co-Chairman of the event.

The event will be held several blocks from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York at Bowling Green Park (Whitehall Street and Broadway) in New York City on Friday, February 29 at 4pm.

Dr. Murray Sabrin is a retired successful entrepreneur working in commercial real estate, portfolio management, and economic research. Murray is an author, TV and radio commentator, and Professor and Executive Director of the Center for Business and Public Policy at Ramapo College. He and his wife Florence of 39 years reside in Bergen County. For more information, please visit http://www.murraysabrin.com.

Cowlesy
02-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Bump for you need to watch the videos at the beginning of this thread.

As old Wolf would say, "Amazing...Amazing".

freedom-maniac
02-28-2008, 12:14 PM
Get this video's in the top favorites!

lukemroz
02-28-2008, 12:29 PM
Bumping this article for my main man, Murray!

I understand the sentiment of Ron Paul supporters who donated as much as they possibly could, only to feel let down by the results of January and February. As many other proposed, in lieu of people donating everything they can possibly spare, we need to motivate the network of people we have, and to ration our resources.

I know this idea has been mentioned before - create a subscription service where each lover of freedom donates $20 a month. 500,000 people donating $20 a month would lead to a $10,000,000 budget per year to support liberty candidates. Imagine how many state and national congressional races could be influenced with this.

We need to adjust our thinking. We are in this for the long term. Do not give up because Ron Paul does not get the nomination - don't limit your involvement in the freedom movement to being 'all or nothing' for Ron.

"Eternal Vigilence is the Price of Liberty."

Please donate $100, or just as much as you can, to Murray's Scholar of Freedom Moneybomb NOW:

http://www.murraysabrin.com/contribution.asp

lukemroz
02-29-2008, 10:41 AM
Bump for the moneybomb!!

Cowlesy
02-29-2008, 11:44 AM
bump