PDA

View Full Version : Chris Peden on AM 740, KRTH today at 5:08p, CST (mass email)

Jeremy
02-26-2008, 07:56 PM
I signed up for Chris Peden's emails and will report them all here. I'll put the links back in too so you can see that stuff:

February 26, 2008

Dear ,

Peden calls on Paul to pull down deceptive ads

In response to our highlighting his record of ineffectiveness for this district, Ron Paul has run a series of ads that mislead the voters into thinking that he was named as an effective congressman by Congressional Quarterly. There is no CQ 50 list and CQ never named him as effective. We've demanded that he pull the deceptive ads from the airways or provide proof of his specious claims. For more on the story, click here (http://lonestartimes.com/2008/02/26/rpcq1/).

Victoria and Aransas County Sheriffs Back Peden

In a blow to Ron Paul's claim that he is an effective advocate for law enforcement, Victoria County Sheriff T. Michael O' Connor and Aransas County Sheriff Mark Gilliam endorsed Chris Peden for congress. Chris Peden said, " I am honored to have the sheriff's endorsements, they understand that we need change in Washington, D.C and we need strong interdiction of drugs at our borders. Law enforcement leaders in this district want someone who will fight to get them the federal resources they need and deserve as they protect our families and our way of life. I appreciate their vote of confidence in me and I won't let them down."

Chris on the radio

Chris will be interviewed tonight on the Michael Berry radio program at AM 740 at 5:08p, CST.

You can click here (http://www.ktrh.com/pages/michaelberry.html) for the show's website and then click the "Listen Live" button on the top right side of the page.

God Bless you and Texas,

Onzelo Markum - Political Director

Peden for Congress

PS - If you have not done so yet, please go to our website and donate $50 (more if you can, less if you can't ) to our efforts to bring conservative results..for a change to the 14th Congressional District.
__________________________________________________ ____

How You Can Help!

Become a Volunteer

Make a Donation

Visit our Website

Contact Info

*contact info removed just in case *

Please forward this e-mail to at least 5 Republicans you know who are registered to vote in CD 14. Every vote for Chris in the March 08 Republican primary will help. Early voting starts February 19th.

Although we don't want to lose you, you can click here to unsubscribe.

(at the time of me pasting this, I haven't read or listened to the stuff... I'm about too. I'm guessing we'll see plenty more lies or exaggerations)

sgrooms
02-26-2008, 08:09 PM
whoever Phil M is, he's awesome