PDA

View Full Version : Legalize Freedom Rally

itshappening
02-26-2008, 07:16 PM
PLEASE contact the North eastern RP meetup groups and spread the word for anyone who might like to attend!

United States Senate Candidate Dr. Murray Sabrin Hosts Legalize Freedom Rally

Jersey City, NJ - New Jersey conservative Republican leader Dr. Murray Sabrin, the Garden State's strongest advocate of limited government and individual freedom, is hosting a Legalize Freedom Rally to expose the Federal Reserve System and begin the process of enacting the Sabrin Solution. Dr. Sabrin is running against Senator Frank Lautenberg for the United States Senate in New Jersey.

Dr. Sabrin stated, "I have been writing, lecturing and exposing the catastrophic policies of the Federal Reserve System for over 30 years. As a United States Senator from New Jersey next year I will have great power and influence to make some of the changes necessary at this disastrous institution, including 1) create greater scrutiny over the activities of the FED, 2) hold the FED Chairman and the rest of the bureaucracy accountable for their actions, and 3) reduce the power of the FED back to its original intent (no to be a central bank)."

Dr. Sabrin continued, "The saying on Wall Street and Main Street is 'Don't fight the FED!' When I am elected to the United States Senate this November, I will fight the FED on behalf of the millions of seniors who rely upon keeping inflation low, on the millions of homeowners who have suffered from the FED's policy decisions, and the millions of entrepreneurs on Main Street who are being saddled with a devalued Dollar."

Dr. Ron Paul is the event's Honorary Chairman. This event follows Dr. Paul's enthusiastic endorsement of Dr. Sabrin's United States Senate candidacy last month. In his endorsement Dr. Paul said, "He will not only be an outstanding representative of the people of New Jersey, but the greatest advocate of liberty and constitutional principles the US Senate has seen in decades. I am delighted to endorse him and encourage all Americans who believe in freedom to support him enthusiastically."

The campaign also announced Lew Rockwell, founder and president of the Ludwig von Mises Institute, Loyola College Economics Professor Tom DiLorenzo, and historian and author Thomas Woods are serving as Co-Chairman of the event.

The event will be held several blocks from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York at Bowling Green Park (Whitehall Street and Broadway) in New York City on Friday, February 29 at 4pm.

Dr. Murray Sabrin is a retired successful entrepreneur working in commercial real estate, portfolio management, and economic research. Murray is an author, TV and radio commentator, and Professor and Executive Director of the Center for Business and Public Policy at Ramapo College. He and his wife Florence of 39 years reside in Bergen County. For more information, please visit http://www.murraysabrin.com.

itshappening
02-26-2008, 07:20 PM
bump

itshappening
02-26-2008, 08:30 PM
;....

mxktm185
02-28-2008, 03:28 AM
Wow, this looks like it could be awesome. Wish I was back on the East coast to make it. Hope plenty of people make it out to see Dr. Paul and show their support for Dr. Sabrin's Senate run.

bump for some exposure...don't know why no one's talking about this.

SabrinForSenate
02-28-2008, 06:15 AM
Please send this to all your friends and meetup groups. Tell them to donate on the 29th. Let's make this a huge day.