PDA

View Full Version : He Who Does Not 'Fight' (American Style Anyhow)

Lance C Roseman
02-26-2008, 06:58 PM
I hear on alt. talk radio, I read alt. news sites, I can simply feel it. People feel let down by the tactics the Ron Paul crew have chosen to utilize in this surreal election year. People want blistering attacks for the heinous vote fraud, hey it 'worked' on 'securing' Iraq right?
Where were the 'smart bombs' issuing forth from campaign HQ's? Where was the laser light pinpointing the 'guffaws' and absurdities around the mSM (sic) reporting of the good doctor (followed quickly by some Rambo style routing)?

Maybe the Campaign is following a different rule book than the one that lost Korea, lost Vietnam, is loosing Iraq. Maybe there are some clear headed folks whom have an inkling that there is another way to fight. Less spectacular, less flashy, less random hurting and specifically less civilian losses. That is the nature of the 'Art of War'. Winning a fight by not fighting at all.

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."
Sun Tzu

I know, I know, it's not what is done in the movies. So be it. It is a different form, a subtler (hence more intelligent) form, of warfare than we've all been Hollywooded with.
"Wow, like there is another way to fight than to "forget the manoeuvres, go straight at'em "(Adm. Nelson), a better way'?

At this point, from an albeit foreign perspective, IF all of the Dr's supporters have carried on spreading the words of his wisdom he should be in great shape. Like the fine white mycelium which binds the great forests to the soil, our movement should have been using this 'down time' as the Dr. secures his seat in Congress to take ahold of the movement ourselves.
McCain, again from a foreign perspective, is quite simply unelectable. Hitlery and Obama keep bickering. All the other candidates are on the offensive as we enter the whirlwind of frenzy leading up to the 'end'.

"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance."
Sun Tzu

There is still time if the revolutionaries were sincere. Dropping out of this fight is not an option and those whom have for whatever reason (his PUBLIC stance on 9/11 for instance) were not wanted in the first place. This movement is going viral around the entire world. If you are not busy at least attempting to turn on friends/neighbours/co-workers/people at the mall to the Dr's message, you have become part of the problem.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
Sun Tzu

Now whom does that quote pertain to? EVERYONE running for president except Ron Paul! Obama wants 'Change' (like, got any to spare, brother?), Hillary doesn't know anything about anything and exhales rhetoric with every nauseating breath. McCain?
Like Bernie in 'A Weekend at Bernies' is a corpse propped up with a beer glued into his hand to make him seem alive. Really, he's simply a corpse. Huckleberry? Now there is one scary Mo-fo.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."
Sun Tzu

If, as has been claimed since I bet on the Dr. winning at 87-1 odds last January, it is OUR Revolution let us be revolutionaries. Let us carry the burden for awhile. I know, giving money seems like you've taken some responsibility out of your own hands. It has NOT, and please don't take offense, but throwing money at something does not mean anything. This is our fight (and yes I donated, via routing my summer rental property income to the campaign via American friends) and no one else's. If you are unhappy at the way you think the fight is going. Step back, breath deep and know there are other ways of fighting.

"Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory."
Sun Tzu

As the rest of the candidates run around like 'higher' ape's throwing fecal matter at each other, call each other names and at times appear to be Neanderthals, the only one who seems to avoid this mess is Dr. Paul. His 'timidity' or his campaign's 'timidity' at NOT having the only press coverage come from 'Dr. Paul Says Polling Rigged' seems outright brilliant. He has said that it is our revolution. And so it is. If YOU will it to succeed, it will succeed. But it is distinctly ours to win or lose. How many people can you get the message out to in time?

"In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them."
- Sun Tzu

Which I sincerely hope is what is going on, because I'm not backing down. And it would be good if we had each others backs.

lastnymleft
02-27-2008, 03:56 PM
Which I sincerely hope is what is going on, because I'm not backing down. And it would be good if we had each others backs.

I've got you covered. I'm not slowing down at all. In fact, My projects, and efforts, are getting bigger! I really can't understand these pussies that are walking off the battle field now, or easing up in some way. This war will be won by securing one mind at a time, till we are in a clear majority. The beauty about this strategy is that, once someone wakes up, they never go back to sleep, so we needn't look backwards, or spend resources on such. We can keep moving forward, taking minds one at a time, secure in the knowledge that not only that we are getting closer to victory, but that we are getting there faster and faster, thanks to the miracles of compounded efforts. If we all just did that, we could get there before Nov 4, and we could have a write-in victory. 70-80 million people woken up in that time? Yes, it's doable, with our efforts compounding each others. "Never give up. Never surrender!"