PDA

View Full Version : law research help needed

cbc58
02-26-2008, 05:45 PM
Help needed researching specific laws that relate to the issues that need to be changed.

There are 4 or 5 key issues that everyone agrees need to be addressed:

Illegal Immigration
The Economy & Taxes
Election Law
Social Security
War & Foreign Policy

What I am looking for are people to take one issue and then go find the specific existing laws that relate to that issue -- and find out what, exactly, in those laws needs to be changed.

For instance: where is the loophole that allows major US corporations to pay zero income taxes? where is the loophole that has allowed employers to get away with hiring illegals. Once we find these and see what the wording is... then we can propose and demand changes BEFORE the election.

This information can be used for my site (www.reform2008.com) to educate voters on specifics .... and anyone else who wants to use them. The idea is to provide concrete info to the public so they know whats going on and what it will realistically take to fix the system.

If you can help please let me know. Tks.

forsmant
02-26-2008, 05:46 PM
Help needed researching specific laws that relate to the issues that need to be changed.

There are 4 or 5 key issues that everyone agrees need to be addressed:

Illegal Immigration
The Economy & Taxes
Election Law
Social Security
War & Foreign Policy

What I am looking for are people to take one issue and then go find the specific existing laws that relate to that issue -- and find out what, exactly, in those laws needs to be changed.

For instance: where is the loophole that allows major US corporations to pay zero income taxes? where is the loophole that has allowed employers to get away with hiring illegals. Once we find these and see what the wording is... then we can propose and demand changes BEFORE the election.

This information can be used for my site (www.reform2008.com) to educate voters on specifics .... and anyone else who wants to use them. The idea is to provide concrete info to the public so they know whats going on and what it will realistically take to fix the system.

If you can help please let me know. Tks.

They need to be repealed!

RWill
02-27-2008, 08:03 AM
I am a law student. IMO, your goals are not based on freedom or truth. Paying no taxes is a good thing, not a bad thing. Finding a loophole that allows companies to not pay taxes would be forcing companies to pay taxes. This is a bad idea. If anything, there should be more ways for companies to not pay taxes. Americans have been duped into thinking paying taxes is good and patriotic and everyone's duty. The opposite is true. Not paying taxes is good and patriotic and everyone's responsibility.

The same is true of illegal immigration. Hiring illegals is a good thing. The only reason it is considered bad is because the jobs in America are leaving to other countries forcing citizens to compete for jobs with non residents. Thank the Bushes and Clintons for that. If GAT and NAFTA were reversed, and import taxes raised so Walmart couldn't import everything so cheaply, there would be more manufacturing jobs and illegals would be welcome.

Keep in mind, FREEDOM is the goal. Freedom to hire who we want. Freedom to pay no taxes.

A better solution, since INCs are creatures of the state and designed to be in the best interest of the people, would be to enact legislation that allowed INCs to pay no taxes, but force an employee to CEO salary ratio so more of the profits go to the workers who produce them instead of the CEOS who drown in profits. But that is just my opinion.

cbc58
02-27-2008, 09:10 AM
Your views are radical and unpopular and would never fly with the majority of the American people.

Research the laws, present the facts and the options available for moving forward and let the majority decide... that's my goal.

You can't plant the seeds for reforms and then expect to harvest the crop the next day. It takes time and effort.

RWill
02-27-2008, 11:52 PM
Your views are radical and unpopular and would never fly with the majority of the American people.

It is best to change what the people believe before getting them to change the statutes.

What views? No taxes? Isn't this what we are fighting for? INC taxes fund the military industrial complex. Do they need more funds to create more advanced weapons? No company taxes would help the economy. Immigration? Ron Paul's early speech addressed this. I paraphrased him in the previous post.

It is legal to hire non residents as long as the employer withholds income tax. Non residents are required to pay direct taxes because they are not citizens protected by the Constitution.

Walling up borders is a bad idea for Americans who may have to flee when President turns on us completely. I prefer to have my escape route with no walls, border patrols or cameras. There is nothing wrong with people coming across the border as long as "rights" only belong to citizens. The funny side of this is that most Americans sign W2 and I9 forms swearing they are "US Persons" defined as "includes non resident aliens". Americans swear they are non resident aliens, pay direct taxes that can only be applied to non resident aliens because American citizens are immune to direct taxation, then they want to change things.

If Americans want to change America, here are the facts and options: stop filing returns, stop paying direct taxes, stop renewing driver licenses. This is freedom. It is legal. Oh, but unless mommy government says it is okay, I can't do it.

If this is not what you are looking for, I could explain the entire legal deception that is used to deceive Americans. It is with the terminology of the statutes. Terms such as US Person, persons (instead of people), vehicle (for hire shortened from passenger vehicle), taxpayer (pays welfare taxes), transportation (commerce), etc. The terms are used to make Americans think laws apply to them when the laws actually do not. Laws which apply to vehicles (for hire) do not apply to automobiles. Laws applicable to transporting do not apply to locomotion. Laws that apply to US Persons do not apply to citizens. Laws that apply to persons do not apply to people.

Statutes are written with the express intent of deceiving the people into submission. 1972 Florida shortened the statute for Private Passenger Vehicle (for hire) to vehicle. Now everyone thinks they drive one.

Before trying to change statutes, learn what real freedom is whether people accept it or not: no taxes, no licenses for driving, marriage, business, etc. Freedom to do whatever we want as long as it does not violate another citizen's rights.

Laja
02-28-2008, 12:29 AM
Thank you, RWill. What you've shared here is really good information. Is there a link or a book you recommend that expands on what you've said that applies to unplugging from the "matrix"?

cbc58
02-28-2008, 07:29 AM
I'll take that as a no from RWill.

I'll reiterate that his views are not shared by most people.... so the soulution to fixing the system (IMHO) is to educate citizens and voters on what is in place and what in the laws can be changed (exactly) to start reforming the system. So I am looking for help on that and trying to do something that will effect real and substantive reforms.

"If Americans want to change America, here are the facts and options: stop filing returns, stop paying direct taxes, stop renewing driver licenses. This is freedom. It is legal. "

Do you practice what you preach?

BTW, it is legal to hire non-residents if they are in the country legally (work visa, etc.)... otherwise it is illegal.

MalcolmGandi
02-28-2008, 01:18 PM
Anyoe know anything about copyrights/fair use?

RWill
02-28-2008, 10:58 PM
deleted

RWill
02-28-2008, 11:34 PM
deleted