PDA

View Full Version : SPOOK MARCH - Hu-ahh

StandTall
02-26-2008, 05:01 PM
Visually, this intrigues me:

-All of the men (or a majority) dress in dark suits and wear shades (like a stereotypical Federal agent)
-All women (and men that can't wear a suit) dress normal or in protest attire (t-shirts supporting the cause, etc...)

For the march:
-The men dressed as agents are on all four sides of the other protesters...in protection mode, per se
-The protesters, in rhythm, chant a pre-arranged verse
-The agents, after each chant from the protesters, let out a "Hu-Ahh" in unison (like in Aimee Allen's Ron Paul Revolution video)
-The agents (or all) march in unison to get the marching-feet-sound into the mix

At the rally:
-Protesters get in a group
-The agents surround the group and face away from the group, in protection mode again
-Continue the chants and hu-ahhs or change to a different message at this point

Note: Not being a male chauvinist by stating it should be the men in suits...but by making it one gender in agent attire, there would be about 50/50 in suits/protester attire. It could be the other way around (in fact that may be more visually intriguing).

If all of this was in unison, it would be a great site and would have appeal to be covered. Just another idea to throw out there. I would sweat in a suit just for the visual.

Agent CSL
02-26-2008, 05:04 PM
I think that'd look neat. Nearly impossible, but neat. :p

Someone mentioned everyone bringing their state's flag. I'd love to see us all with state flags. Waving a flag makes it hard for any anti-riot police to take action on a peaceful protest, it would look anti-American.

flames2dust77
02-26-2008, 05:10 PM
haha. that's great.

newyearsrevolution08
02-26-2008, 05:19 PM
ron paul on broadway

soon to be #1!!!!!!

lol, that would be a crazy site though and would really freak some people out who didn't know what was going on. Imagine being just someone there at the rally and getting in the middle of that and thinking "they are rounding us all up RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Not funny at all actually just let us all know if you set this up so no one has a heart attack lol.

A Revolution Movie should get made. Imagine a movie explaining the who, what and especially WHY the revolution needs to continue and how hard the government is pushing against freedom.

I think it could be one of those low budget movies that can make it in the boxoffice dealio and top the charts in most tickets sold to go watch it.

Imagine the "movie bomb" where all theaters across the nation are PACKED the entire opening week.

wowabunga
02-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Hey STANDTALL, that sounds like a heck of a idea to garner attention. Can we learn a few dance steps and go Hollywood ?

StandTall
02-26-2008, 06:06 PM
lol...marching a mass in unison would be hard enough...imagine coordinating dance steps...funny. But it would be amusing to see thousands of agents dancing to the revolution...

newyearsrevolution08
02-26-2008, 06:08 PM
plus remember there are a few of us white boys going who cant dance at all (like myself) lol. I might knock an entire row down trying to remember my dance moves.

Kludge
02-26-2008, 06:10 PM
If we're looking for attention, I know topless women have a tendency to distract me...

newyearsrevolution08
02-26-2008, 08:20 PM
If we're looking for attention, I know topless women have a tendency to distract me...

I would REALLY have a hard time remembering the dance steps if they are going to be joining in as well lol.....

StandTall
02-27-2008, 04:22 PM
A little too x-rated for a march don't you think...lol. But attention yes.

Cleaner44
02-27-2008, 04:35 PM
The women should all wear white and we can sing, Workin' On The Chain Gang... oh don't cho know