PDA

View Full Version : The North American Union Constitution: help me out

Red Dingo
02-26-2008, 04:33 PM
Tell me if I am being to disrespectful by doing this.
Tell me if you think any changes need to be made!

U.S. OATH TODAY
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the corporations of the United States of America against all enemies of the corporations, foreign and domestic –including those terrorists who want to restore the old American Constitution, or that even want some parts of those civil liberties and limited government back; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that i will obey the orders of the Puppet Dictator of the United States of America that the Corporations have put in place, and the orders of the bosses and CEOs appointed over me, according to regulations and the uniform code

NAU OATH SOON TO COME
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the corporations of the North American Union against all enemies of the corporations, foreign and domestic –including those terrorists who want to restore the old American Constitution, or that even want some parts of those civil liberties and limited government back; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that i will obey the orders of the Puppet Dictator of the North American Union that the Corporations have put in place, and the orders of the bosses and CEOs appointed over me, according to regulations and the uniform code

Laja
02-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Disrespectful? No way! Right on!!!