PDA

View Full Version : Obama Will not See the Presidency

ghemminger
02-26-2008, 04:12 PM
Don't want to go into too much detail - I just had lunch with a very connected source...

He said the Countries Elite will not have a black president in office.

I guess that leaves us with Hillary?:( They really like Bill still.

Note on vagueness:
This gentlemen wants to remain anonymous, he is a CEO of several major companies in the US, Brazil and the UK...

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Why do you always post threads that are very vague...and why do the mods allow this to continue?
"I just had lunch with a very connected source..." ghemminger

HollyforRP
02-26-2008, 04:15 PM
Don't want to go into too much detail - I just had lunch with a very connected source...

I guess that leaves us with Hilary?:(

They actually like Obama because and I quote "He's not slavery black"

There is a push for Hillary because she is "experienced" which is her code word for...you can trust me to carry out your plans where as Obama...

It's all a pro-war agenda. Obama has been gaining ground for pandering to the right crowds and Hillary in return is pandering back. It's a game of ping pong pandering.

ross11988
02-26-2008, 04:15 PM
If Obama hasn't been to Bilderberg he ain't getting in. Period End of Story.

ghemminger
02-26-2008, 04:18 PM
Why do you always post threads that are very vague...and why do the mods allow this to continue?

Read my Sig line for my Street Cred. And threads are made to stimulate discussion - And I am a freedom loving thinker - I don't follow fascist controllers...thank you ..:)

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Read my Sig line for my Street Cred. And threads are made to stimulate discussion - And I am a freedom loving thinker - I don't follow fascist controllers...thank you ..:)

I read your sig...where is the street cred for posting vague threads all the time?

Enzo
02-26-2008, 04:22 PM
ghemminger is inside the belly of the beast!

Agent CSL
02-26-2008, 04:23 PM
Was this guy a real feller? Did his pants have a green span across them?

HollyforRP
02-26-2008, 04:24 PM
ghemminger is inside the belly of the beast!

Is he really? Oh no. We have to save him! Ghemmiger....we'll save you after ummm we go get manicures and stuff okay? Hang in there!

pinkmandy
02-26-2008, 04:24 PM
Lol.

davidkachel
02-26-2008, 04:25 PM
I read your sig...where is the street cred for posting vague threads all the time?

I have to agree. I am growing tired of this silly game of "I have a secret". If you have a secret... KEEP IT!

ghemminger
02-26-2008, 04:25 PM

So what Party Line did I cross brcause I was vague? You going to send me to gauntanamo now?

BrettCates
02-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Isn't Obama related to both Dick and George.......

Enzo
02-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Is he really? Oh no. We have to save him! Ghemmiger....we'll save you after ummm we go get manicures and stuff okay? Hang in there!

Indeed.. I've chipped a nail.. and I need a manicure :(

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 04:27 PM
So what Party Line did I cross brcause I was vague? You going to send me to gauntanamo now?

LOL, the funny thing is, your thread is rated ONE star and I wasn't the one that rated it! LOL...

WilliamC
02-26-2008, 04:28 PM
I don't know anyone on here personally and I'm aware of some folks having problems with George being sensational, but come on folks, where's your sense of mystery?

No I don't believe every post he makes as 100% true, but is it so hard to believe that some of us have access to more information than others?

I have no doubt that Obama makes a whole lot of powerful people very nervous, albeit for different reasons that Ron Paul does.

They know exactly what they'd be getting with a Ron Paul Presidency, even if they wouldn't like what it would do to their power.

Obama? Who really knows what he would do once in office?

Anyone? Anyone?

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 04:30 PM
Ghemminger, can you provide me a link where one of your vague threads became true? Also, your thread is up to three stars now. I still haven't rated it though...

goldstandard
Had a good laugh in this thread. 5 stars from me.:)

ghemminger
LOL, the funny thing is, your thread is rated ONE star and I wasn't the one that rated it! LOL...

I don't know u coffe - but it's really interesting to see fellow RP supporters so quick to jump on another freedom fighter...make you think...:( What kind of person are you:mad:

brandon
02-26-2008, 04:31 PM
5 Stars@!!!

Cleaner44
02-26-2008, 04:31 PM

I guess that leaves us with Hillary?:( They really like Bill still.

Note on vagueness:
This gentlemen wants to remain anonymous, he is a CEO of several major companies in the US, Brazil and the UK...

Dude, I never bust on you but come on, you just told us a few days ago that Ron Paul has been chosen by the elite. Now its Hillary.

What's next, lord god king boofu blesses Tom Cruise as our next President?

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 04:32 PM
I don't know u coffe - but it's really interesting to see fellow RP supporters so quick to jump on another freedom fighter...make you think...:( What kind of person are you:mad:

There you go again...vague again. "Jump on another freedom fighter." I just stated the obvious...your threads are vague. I'm not the only one that thinks this and this has been a running issue with your threads...can you provide me a link where one of your threads came true and one of your "sources" was right?

theseus51
02-26-2008, 04:32 PM
Putting aside the vagueness of it. Ok, the "elites" aren't going to let Obama win. So what? Put bets against him on intrade? What are we supposed to do with this information?

BillyDkid
02-26-2008, 04:34 PM
For the record, I don't know anybody with connections and am nobody myself. I don't know anybody who is important or has the inside track on anything. When important decisions are made, I am rarely consulted.

WilliamC
02-26-2008, 04:36 PM
For the record, I don't know anybody with connections and am nobody myself. I don't know anybody who is important or has the inside track on anything. When important decisions are made, I am rarely consulted.

You and me both buddy!

:D

ghemminger
02-26-2008, 04:40 PM
There you go again...vague again. "Jump on another freedom fighter." I just stated the obvious...your threads are vague. I'm not the only one that thinks this and this has been a running issue with your threads...can you provide me a link where one of your threads came true and one of your "sources" was right?

Read my Sig line - plenty I don't have on there.

militant
02-26-2008, 04:41 PM
you know, i usually keep my mouth shut. i rarely post here. but i'm going to say this: ghemminger's repeated threads about how he's 'in the know' and 'we will see soon' etc are fucking annoying. i've yet to see one of his big 'secrets' amount to much when it breaks. if i'm wrong, i'm open to correction. otherwise, ghemminger, do your share of the work and really, get over yourself, the movement is ripping apart because everyone wants a title and a position and to be 'somebody' instead of just doing their damn jobs.

ghemminger
02-26-2008, 04:43 PM
you know, i usually keep my mouth shut. i rarely post here. but i'm going to say this: ghemminger's repeated threads about how he's 'in the know' and 'we will see soon' etc are fucking annoying. i've yet to see one of his big 'secrets' amount to much when it breaks. if i'm wrong, i'm open to correction. otherwise, ghemminger, do your share of the work and really, get over yourself, the movement is ripping apart because everyone wants a title and a position and to be 'somebody' instead of just doing their damn jobs.

militant - whats ripping this movement apart is people trying to control OTHERS actions - If you don't like my discussion comment stay the heck off my thread....

This aint the military dude:mad:

ghemminger
02-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Dude, I never bust on you but come on, you just told us a few days ago that Ron Paul has been chosen by the elite. Now its Hillary.

What's next, lord god king boofu blesses Tom Cruise as our next President?

Cleaner then don't start now - you obviously don't rember that I was just letting you guys in on a convo during my last meetup - not making a prediction

militant
02-26-2008, 04:48 PM
militant - whats ripping this movement apart is people trying to control OTHERS actions - If you don't like my discussion comment stay the heck off my thread....

This aint the military dude:mad:

am i trying to control anyone? no. i'm offering my suggestion that you don't distract and annoy people with your i'm-so-special-and-connected posts. maybe i'm in a cranky mood right now. but every time i see one of your threads with some 'wait and see how right and cool i am' BS, i mark whatever you say out of possibility and move on.

frankly, the movement is splitting into two. the first group are those who will fade away with their little titles and organizations that won't last and won't matter. the second group are mostly those of us who have promoted the same positions for a decade and will continue to do so. i don't care which group you, or anyone else in particular falls in. but i won't apologize for criticizing a repeated and repeatedly bad community behaviour.

Catatonic
02-26-2008, 04:57 PM

You've got a point. Anyone that looks at his thread history and still takes him seriously needs their head checked.

Personally I find the retarded things he says hilarious, until he turns into a hypocrite and tells people they need to get lost because they don't agree with him, shortly after whining about the forum mods keeping him down because they don't agree with his message.

I mean come on, Obama is not a consideration because the estalibshment doesn't like him....okay then where does that leave Ron Paul?

ghemminger
02-26-2008, 04:59 PM
You've got a point. Anyone that looks at his thread history and still takes him seriously needs their head checked.

Personally I find the retarded things he says hilarious, until he turns into a hypocrite and tells people they need to get lost because they don't agree with him, shortly after whining about the forum mods keeping him down because they don't agree with his message.

I mean come on, Obama is not a consideration because the estalibshment doesn't like him....okay then where does that leave Ron Paul?

Catatonic - You don't want the TRUE answer to your question....I really wish you guys weren't so damn hardheaded....

Good luck you guys are running this movement into the ground with the Libertarians because you are outdated, outwitted and slow to act.....get out of the past and WAKE UP!!!

militant
02-26-2008, 05:10 PM
thanks. i read almost everything posted in official campaign and grassroots, even carry them via rss/blackberry 24/7. and every ghemminger thread gets marked as read and shuffled to the bottom. i just felt i finally had to pipe up. and if my low post count is his next response, i'll gently point out that i live in west virginia... but i was in iowa on june 30th. i was in philly. i was at the baltimore debate. i was at the wv state convention (part of the time, a small disaster precluded my involvement in day 2). plenty of people get plenty done. i'm just sick of the 'i know a secret' threads. the practice started with John from Des Moines with his days of mysterious posts, 3/4 of the claims contained within them being utterly false and overblown. now to avoid the falsity, others just stay vague when posting for attention.

and ghemminger: i will tell you this. i've worked at the federal reserve (gasp!). yep, worked right there at the Board of Governors. quit the job on principle, in fact. i've worked for the dept. of the navy. i've worked as a civilian def. dept contractor on a decent level clearance. i have an old friend who is one of the 'elites', moves in a few high circles. her *public, unclassified* resume is awe inspiring. ... and lemme tell you, ghemminger - no one you know or are able to know is going to tell you SHIT. they won't tell me, and i've worked for them. they sure aren't telling you. either stop believing every bizarre story some crank tells you at some meetup, or stop telling stories yourself, whichever the case may be.

ghemminger
02-26-2008, 05:16 PM
thanks. i read almost everything posted in official campaign and grassroots, even carry them via rss/blackberry 24/7. and every ghemminger thread gets marked as read and shuffled to the bottom. i just felt i finally had to pipe up. and if my low post count is his next response, i'll gently point out that i live in west virginia... but i was in iowa on june 30th. i was in philly. i was at the baltimore debate. i was at the wv state convention (part of the time, a small disaster precluded my involvement in day 2). plenty of people get plenty done. i'm just sick of the 'i know a secret' threads. the practice started with John from Des Moines with his days of mysterious posts, 3/4 of the claims contained within them being utterly false and overblown. now to avoid the falsity, others just stay vague when posting for attention.

and ghemminger: i will tell you this. i've worked at the federal reserve (gasp!). yep, worked right there at the Board of Governors. quit the job on principle, in fact. i've worked for the dept. of the navy. i've worked as a civilian def. dept contractor on a decent level clearance. i have an old friend who is one of the 'elites', moves in a few high circles. her *public, unclassified* resume is awe inspiring. ... and lemme tell you, ghemminger - no one you know or are able to know is going to tell you SHIT. they won't tell me, and i've worked for them. they sure aren't telling you. either stop believing every bizarre story some crank tells you at some meetup, or stop telling stories yourself, whichever the case may be.

militant - I respect your thoughts and your freedom of speech but your contacts concern me...hmmmm...is this liesure time or are you working?

Catatonic
02-26-2008, 05:24 PM

I'm on the fence as to whether he's enthusiastic but misguided or intentionally trying to distract people. He got my hopes up once long ago but I never jump into anything 100% so it wasn't a big deal for me, but I know there are people that will read a thread like this and run with it, then get really discouraged when it turns out to be BS.

The mods do ban him occasionally and I thank them for that. Also with their enforcement of forums staying on topic most of his posts will get moved to sub forums rather than spaming them all in grassroots like he usually does.

Thank you for your service and integrity. I was going to join the Navy as an intelligence officer until my parents woke me up to a lot of this stuff. Most of the guys in my family follow a similar route but we've always been the black sheep.

And you have a good point, I know a quite a few people who work with classified information, not nearly on the level you're referring to, and even they won't talk in confidence, even about mundane aspects of their job.

militant
02-26-2008, 05:26 PM
militant - I respect your thoughts and your freedom of speech but your contacts concern me...hmmmm...is this liesure time or are you working?

i haven't worked for the government since i left DC in 2003. and note i said i quit fedbog on principle. i was still learning some things, when i took the job, but cashing those paychecks from the federal gov't made me feel impelled to investigate whether the work i did or the gov't section i worked for was even in the best interests of the american people. what i found is what we all know, there's nothing federal about the fed, and nothing good about it for america.

i worked for the others out of self interest coupled with patriotism. the work i did for the navy was actually related to securing our own territory (deep sonar) and the dod work was related to keeping an eye on china's ability to disrupt our communications and command and control systems.

except for fedbog, i'm proud of my government employment.

that said, if your desire was to call into question my motives, credibility, or allegiances, or to at least divert from the solid statements i made regarding the similarity between your behaviour and the much reviled week of dissonance caused by John in Des Moines' BS posts leading up to the hy-vee hall event.... fail. epic.

ghemminger
02-26-2008, 05:29 PM
i haven't worked for the government since i left DC in 2003. and note i said i quit fedbog on principle. i was still learning some things, when i took the job, but cashing those paychecks from the federal gov't made me feel impelled to investigate whether the work i did or the gov't section i worked for was even in the best interests of the american people. what i found is what we all know, there's nothing federal about the fed, and nothing good about it for america.

i worked for the others out of self interest coupled with patriotism. the work i did for the navy was actually related to securing our own territory (deep sonar) and the dod work was related to keeping an eye on china's ability to disrupt our communications and command and control systems.

except for fedbog, i'm proud of my government employment.

that said, if your desire was to call into question my motives, credibility, or allegiances, or to at least divert from the solid statements i made regarding the similarity between your behaviour and the much reviled week of dissonance caused by John in Des Moines' BS posts leading up to the hy-vee hall event.... fail. epic.

Just realize everything I say hear is for entertainment purposes.....For the record, please don not use any of these theads against me....

acmegeek
02-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Just realize everything I say hear is for entertainment purposes.....For the record, please don not use any of these theads against me....

Thanks for just coming out and saying it. We need entertainment every once and a while. Can you please add this to your sig, even if in very small print. Then people won't get so worked up.

I don't know personally at all, but my guess is at the higher levels, whatever that may actually mean, the puppeteers are having a tough time figuring out who to keep in play... this whole election hasn't gone as planned.

I really don't think anyone other than us counted on Dr. Paul still being in this race, still having such a strong group of supporters, still having a lot of money (a lot relative to the other candidates), and still largely suppressed only through blackouts and marginalization.

Lois
02-26-2008, 07:58 PM
"If Obama hasn't been to Bilderberg he ain't getting in. Period End of Story."

He's been picked by David Rockefeller of the Trilateral Commission.

american.swan
02-26-2008, 08:00 PM

Sounds like a new signature line for someone. Wasn't his last post supposed to be like 3 hours ago.

ghemminger
02-26-2008, 09:34 PM

Sounds like a new signature line for someone. Wasn't his last post supposed to be like 3 hours ago.

Trust me American....Just Trust me on this ONE:cool:

Ibgamer
02-26-2008, 10:10 PM
What an irresponsible thing to post. If its true do you do anything to stop it? As an American who tries to promote Ron Paul's ideals, hearing this should outrage you and encourage you to do something about it. Instead, you post it on a forum in secrecy with no intention on correcting the problem.