PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do, I want to act...

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 02:34 PM
So guys, I just watched Zeitgeist (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7229401566658942356) again, and I was mad that teh 9/11 truther's were hurting Ron Paul's campaign. But man, it's true... We have been tricked for so long in order to remove our individuality and power as people.

I'm frustrated, this is not a world I want to live in, of course I'm not going to elect to leave it any time soon, but my goodness, what do we do.

I hoped so hard for a Paul Revolution, we need it so bad... It isn't going to happen how I intially thought.

What now? What can we do, there has to be a way to fight this misinformation, this guise that has been perpetrated through out history. From religon to 9/11 and more and more to come, whatever it takes to keep us working for a never achievable goal.

I want to return to a life where the Earth is home, and we the people are part of it, and we live in freedom and happiness, where we do not have to chase the dollar, a fake idol ready to suplant Jesus as the next authority figure for the masses to follow blindly.

This is why the movement must continue, it must grow, and we must take down the international banking system, the monetary monarchies that run this world, that create an agenda that simply pits me vs you in order to distract me from what is real to the soul.

I'm so frustrated... what do we do?

acptulsa
02-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Spend the summer getting Dr. Paul on your state's ballot with or without the G.O.P. It will be a great bargaining chip for Dr. Paul at the brokered convention. Got something more important to do?

Elijah
02-26-2008, 02:39 PM
The revolution has just begun. It just isn't going to be quick like some thought.

I don't know how 9/11 Truthers have hurt Ron Paul in anyway. Maybe the media has hurt him but who owns the media?

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 02:40 PM
For President? Florida has already had their Primary...

As well, I have lost any hope that change comes from within, it doesn't and can not. The MSM the dumb populace, the organized politicos, and corporate America will never let that happen...

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 02:41 PM
The revolution has just begun. It just isn't going to be quick like some thought.

I don't know how 9/11 Truthers have hurt Ron Paul in anyway. Maybe the media has hurt him but who owns the media?

Well that's what I meant... the fact that the Truthers back RP, the MSM used that to hurt Ron...

RonPaulFanInGA
02-26-2008, 02:44 PM

As well, I have lost any hope that change comes from within, it doesn't and can not. The MSM the dumb populace, the organized politicos, and corporate America will never let that happen...

Collect signatures and get Ron Paul on the ballot as an indepedent.

belian78
02-26-2008, 02:51 PM

well, we might as well just hide ourselves away in our closets with a rifle and a twinkie then huh? LOL sorry, but to say that we cant change things is a little defeatist dont you think? keep spreading the message to anyone and everyone that will listen.

spread the freedom and liberty message that is.

acptulsa
02-26-2008, 02:56 PM

You're obviously young. I voted for Ron Paul in '88. You have no idea how far we've come since then--none.

You said never. Never do that.

Give me liberty
02-26-2008, 02:59 PM
Please stop spamming Zeitgeist.

Zeitgeist part 1 makes me sick.

For the last 100 times

Jesus Was Real, he isnt a fairy tale.

God is real.

Highstreet
So guys, I just watched Zeitgeist (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7229401566658942356) again, and I was mad that teh 9/11 truther's were hurting Ron Paul's campaign. But man, it's true... We have been tricked for so long in order to remove our individuality and power as people.

I'm frustrated, this is not a world I want to live in, of course I'm not going to elect to leave it any time soon, but my goodness, what do we do.

I hoped so hard for a Paul Revolution, we need it so bad... It isn't going to happen how I intially thought.

What now? What can we do, there has to be a way to fight this misinformation, this guise that has been perpetrated through out history. From religon to 9/11 and more and more to come, whatever it takes to keep us working for a never achievable goal.

I want to return to a life where the Earth is home, and we the people are part of it, and we live in freedom and happiness, where we do not have to chase the dollar, a fake idol ready to suplant Jesus as the next authority figure for the masses to follow blindly.

This is why the movement must continue, it must grow, and we must take down the international banking system, the monetary monarchies that run this world, that create an agenda that simply pits me vs you in order to distract me from what is real to the soul.

http://www.newr3volution.com/

Watch this video.

tstorey
It is an amazing thing. It is how the spell will be broken.

The truth changes all the lies that surround it.

When you tell the truth the world gets one step closer to being a world of truth rather than a world of lies and war.

Research everything about this world and how it got to where we are now.

Then, not only will you be able to tell the truth.............

You will be the truth.

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 03:04 PM

For the last 100 times

God is real.
I will never believe that lie. I never have either, I never really attended Church, I thank my parents for that now. In 2000 years, someone on a MacrBoard will be arguing that Bushus is not a fairy tail, and is really the savior of the world... and his father came before him and created the world they live in today... which isn't too far off from the truth...

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 03:05 PM
There have already been videos made to correct and show the errors in Zeitgeist. Just because a documentary says something doesn't mean it's true. Some 9/11 truthers turned people off with their passion...i.e. people going to Glenn Beck book signings and as they are leaving the bookstore for disruptive behavior, they yell, "INVESTIGATE 9/11" or something similar. I seriously doubt the people standing in line changed their opinion of anything and probably said, "RP seriously has nutty supporters, I'm glad I'm not like that."

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 03:07 PM
It is an amazing thing. It is how the spell will be broken.

The truth changes all the lies that surround it.

When you tell the truth the world gets one step closer to being a world of truth rather than a world of lies and war.

Research everything about this world and how it got to where we are now.

Then, not only will you be able to tell the truth.............

You will be the truth.

I guess, we simply need to seed the ideas of the next age...
We wont see the truth this lifetime, but the seeds of lies and war were set roughly 2000 years ago, so as this age comes to an end, perhaps we will start to see a change...

however, based on history, with each Age, it just gets worse...

Man, it really makes me feel proud of our forefathers... They dealt with exactly what we deal with today, EXACTLY... and they all stood up to tyrany, and debt, and broke free.... only to be suckered into the same game under a different flag.

Those were some special people back then...What the hell happened...

nullvalu
02-26-2008, 03:07 PM

For the last 100 times

God is real.

Cool, I'm glad you found the smoking gun that all humanity has been searching for......for oh say.. the last 2 millennia.. Why don't you share your proof with us?

bcreps85
02-26-2008, 03:09 PM
WAKE PEOPLE UP! We have to wake enough people up so that if/when an all out fight breaks out we can win. We have to wake up enough people so that we won't all fit into the FEMA camps...

Without waking up enough people, we lose any way you slice it. EDUCATE PEOPLE!

That is the only thing to do...right now. When we have enough people, and they start acting...then it is time for all of us to join in.

limequat
02-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Cool, I'm glad you found the smoking gun that all humanity has been searching for......for oh say.. the last 2 millennia.. Why don't you share your proof with us?

OT, but the historical evidence for Jesus is insurmountable.

Ex Post Facto
02-26-2008, 03:13 PM

For the last 100 times

God is real.

I'll admit that the Zietgeist movie makes a pretty stark attack on christianity as a religion. But there are some facts present that should make you question, the people that put together the religion as it is followed as an establishment. Really I think all the movie says is there is a lot of similiarities between Jesus and a lot of other religious figures throughout history. Maybe Jesus has come in many forms more than once, in many different parts of the world, using many different names? Native American's didn't have Jesus appear to them, but they had very similiar encounters and rules surrounding their gods. This should say something, and although Zietgeist makes a huge attack on the religion, it also points out that Jesus isn't the only savior to visit the earth.

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 03:13 PM
There have already been videos made to correct and show the errors in Zeitgeist. Just because a documentary says something doesn't mean it's true. Some 9/11 truthers turned people off with their passion...i.e. people going to Glenn Beck book signings and as they are leaving the bookstore for disruptive behavior, they yell, "INVESTIGATE 9/11" or something similar. I seriously doubt the people standing in line changed their opinion of anything and probably said, "RP seriously has nutty supporters, I'm glad I'm not like that."

As we call this the "Information Age", I believe that existed but died in 2000, we are now in the "Age of Opinion" because we can simply rationalize and prove, disprove anything any way we want it...

I don't believe that just because of the documentary, I've always thought it was a great story to teach morales and laws in order to keep the populace in control.

I have also researched the southern cross constellation, and Pagan religions and their rituals...

Also got into the Skull and bones secret society... people wonder why they worship the Devil... it's a simple answer... fear trumps hope every time... Jesus represents good and hope, while the devil represents lies and fear. now look at the tactics of those influential people that are members of that secret group... fear and lies...

Although any site I read, any book I read, someone somewhere will simply present information from somewhere else that refutes it... and they will both be presented as facts... and it is up to the person to accept which one they feel is the better fact. Hence the Age of Opinion.

This morning CNN had a "Quick Vote" and 54% of people said they have dropped religion all together... there is a large trend of people breaking free... It sure will be an interesting next 50 years...

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 03:14 PM

Christians have faith...we admit that. Creation is proof of something...I don't think the world came into being by randomness without a Creator.

pinkmandy
02-26-2008, 03:15 PM
And my natural response is predictable. Move to NH, work with the Freestate Project. We are more powerful together than we are spread out. If just a small portion of RP supporters across the country move to NH we can change the country starting right there. They CAN'T ignore us when we run a state and others start copying us. Plus we'll be safer together. ;)

www.freestateproject.org

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 03:15 PM
OT, but the historical evidence for Jesus is insurmountable.

There is a HUGE amount of evidence that the Sun exists... It's quite amazing, Jesus does exist, and we all see him everyday, except those Paulites that rarely leave their PC ;)

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 03:16 PM
And my natural response is predictable. Move to NH, work with the Freestate Project. We are more powerful together than we are spread out. If just a small portion of RP supporters across the country move to NH we can change the country starting right there. They CAN'T ignore us when we run a state and others start copying us. Plus we'll be safer together. ;)

www.freestateproject.org

John McCain placed first in the New Hampshire primary...

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 03:18 PM
So not only Religion, The Federal Reserve, the Educational system, the Media, everything is geared to distract you and to condition you to a certain way of thinking...

Which is why it is so hard to talk to people about what makes them truely happy... it always goes back to some kind of materialistic thing... They are programmed to gather worthless crap and to compete with your neighbor.

Why MUST we compete?

"Can't we all just get along" ;p

Akus
02-26-2008, 03:19 PM

we can still win at the convention, what are you talking about, this is not over yet, at all.

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 03:22 PM

www.freestateproject.org

Yeah, I just do not want to live there, Family, weather, and everything I like is here in Florida.

Does NH have a state income tax?

nullvalu
02-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Christians have faith...we admit that. Creation is proof of something...I don't think the world came into being by randomness without a Creator.

That is your opinion. Honestly, I don't believe in the big bang. But, to me, the idea that some invisible entity created the universe in 7 days is even more absurd. Oh, and the Earth is much older than 6,000 years. That is a fact.

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 03:24 PM
we can still win at the convention, what are you talking about, this is not over yet, at all.

We can is right, it implies a chance. We do have a chance, but it would take a miracle... and based on the 5% results everywhere, I would first put money that the people at the convention will request Romney to receive all the delegates rather than Paul getting them by default...

It's time to explore other avenues, while we pursue the convention.

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 03:25 PM
That is your opinion. Honestly, I don't believe in the big bang. But, to me, the idea that some invisible entity created the universe in 7 days is even more absurd. Oh, and the Earth is much older than 6,000 years. That is a fact.

How much older than 6,000 years? Fact based on what? The geologic column?

nullvalu
02-26-2008, 03:26 PM
How much older than 6,000 years? Fact based on what? The geologic column?

You really don't want to argue that, do you?

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 03:32 PM
You really don't want to argue that, do you?

LOL, I'm asking for the proof.

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 03:35 PM

I love the Idea of God is the Big Bang... he created the math, the physics for all is created... He created the idea that matter attracts other matter, and that denser materials can create heat, and gather close to each other for the formations of stars and planets... God is the father of the Sun... He created the law, and the rule of gravity...

Why can't God be that spark that started it all? Why must it all just have appeared suddenly, and that god is human like, and actively cares about us... if he was all powerful, he would be smart enough to create a system that manages itself...

He created a mechanism that life could flourish with free will, which in turn via his idea, created the Sun, which as being a product of God is known as his son... and we are all of Gods creatures...

I mean to me, THAT makes sense, I can buy into it...
But that would return people into worshiping the Earth, and the Sun, the feeling that we have been giving this gift, a real tangible gift of the earth... Not some blessing or promise of some better life, not something that we are programmed to chase something that is not real, and can not be produced or cashed in here on earth. In order to exploit those gifts, construct properties, and enslave others in order for power over others. The key to bringing in Pagan religions was to remove the idea that the earth is everyones, and that the planet is sacred, and special... instead focus your faith and soul into an authority figure which conviently coinsides with the idea of submitting to other Authority figures... Since childhood, you were told how important and special the president is... for me, I care not about him or his power, and he is no more man than I am... Simply the opinion of him is, therefore it is the truth... That is what kills me... Majority opinion = Truth.

nullvalu
02-26-2008, 03:38 PM
LOL, I'm asking for the proof.

According to radioactive isotope dating, the earth is about 4.5 billion years old. Is the earth really 4.5 billion years old? I don't know for sure, I suppose we can't say radioactive dating is "proof", but it's far more believable, due to visible attributes on the earth's surface (such as mountain formations, rivers, canyons, etc), than trying to bend a theory of earth's history around a religious book's claims.

nullvalu
02-26-2008, 03:41 PM
I love the Idea of God is the Big Bang... he created the math, the physics for all is created... He created the idea that matter attracts other matter, and that denser materials can create heat, and gather close to each other for the formations of stars and planets... God is the father of the Sun... He created the law, and the rule of gravity...

Why can't God be that spark that started it all? Why must it all just have appeared suddenly, and that god is human like, and actively cares about us... if he was all powerful, he would be smart enough to create a system that manages itself...

He created a mechanism that life could flourish with free will, which in turn via his idea, created the Sun, which as being a product of God is known as his son... and we are all of Gods creatures...

But that would return people into worshiping the Earth, and the Sun, the feeling that we have been giving this gift, a real tangible gift of the earth... Not some blessing or promise of some better life, not something that we are programmed to chase something that is not real, and can not be produced or cashed in here on earth. In order to exploit those gifts, construct properties, and enslave others in order for power over others. The key to bringing in Pagan religions was to remove the idea that the earth is everyones, and that the planet is sacred, and special... instead focus your faith and soul into an authority figure which conviently coinsides with the idea of submitting to other Authority figures... Since childhood, you were told how important and special the president is... for me, I care not about him or his power, and he is no more man than I am... Simply the opinion of him is, therefore it is the truth... That is what kills me... Majority opinion = Truth.

Hey, I won't argue with that - it's a nice little thought. However, that's not what most Christians believe, because that's not how the Bible said it happened.

Believe me man, I grew up in a very religious family, attended Christian Reformed and Lutheran churches for the first half of my life. The profound claims the church made about what's written in the Bible upset me and I began to turn away from it by the age of 10. Lutherans, especially. They read everything as having literal meaning in the Bible. Yes, there really was a Noah's Ark with some 400,000 animal species on board. Yes, you really eat Jesus' body and drink his blood at communion.

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 03:44 PM
OK...

Other than religon....

There are many other "Constructs" built up in order to suppress thought and power of the people.

As of now, there is no light at the end of the tunnel, the path to real change is so far off... We need our own 9/11 like event... something huge that instantly gets the people involved and awake.

Vendico
02-26-2008, 03:56 PM
Well that's what I meant... the fact that the Truthers back RP, the MSM used that to hurt Ron...

Do you know it there is a youtube of something along these lines?

newbitech
02-26-2008, 03:58 PM

For the last 100 times

God is real.

I believe Jesus and God are real, but not in the way the "church", media, and the "traditional sense" teach.

If you like physics and the universe and nature and anthropology and the question of myth vs facts check this out.

Thunderbolt of the Gods (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4773590301316220374&q=thunderbolts+of+the+gods&hl=en)

Also, here is some more linkage along those lines.

Thunderbolts (http://www.thunderbolts.info/home.htm)

This is stuff the university won't teach you and you certainly won't hear about in the MSM. The good thing about this kind of research, its not conspiracy but very solid science that is getting the "Ron Paul" business from the establishment.

Re: what to do.

1.) Get rid of your TV/Cable
2.) Become an activist 24/7: always look for ways to help your family, friends, neighbors, store clerks, telemarketers, bank tellers, anyone you come in to contact with to peel back the layers and see the truth.
3.) keep researching and studying and digging.
4.) Go to your local city council meetings and do the same.
5.) get to know a local reporter and become a "truth"informant
6.) continue meeting with your fellow patriots to share ideas, new information, and mid/long range plans.
7.) hate to sound this way but, stock up on food, medicine coffee, ammo
8.) consider obtaining a firearm permit and learn how to use weapons
9.) this goes along with 7-8 this is an awesome link from the web site strike the root. read this => What do you need to survive? (http://www.strike-the-root.com/81/herman/herman1.html)
10.) read a good book. I just recently finished Atlas Shrugged. Awesome Awesome.
11.) Speaking of books, it might not be a bad idea to start storing up educational literature OFFLINE.
12.) Become a HAM radio operator
13.) Take your money out of the bank/retirement account and consider purchasing gold/silver
14.) tell your kids you love them.

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Re: what to do.

1.) Get rid of your TV/Cable
2.) Become an activist 24/7: always look for ways to help your family, friends, neighbors, store clerks, telemarketers, bank tellers, anyone you come in to contact with to peel back the layers and see the truth.
3.) keep researching and studying and digging.
4.) Go to your local city council meetings and do the same.
5.) get to know a local reporter and become a "truth"informant
6.) continue meeting with your fellow patriots to share ideas, new information, and mid/long range plans.
7.) hate to sound this way but, stock up on food, medicine coffee, ammo
8.) consider obtaining a firearm permit and learn how to use weapons
9.) this goes along with 7-8 this is an awesome link from the web site strike the root. read this => What do you need to survive? (http://www.strike-the-root.com/81/herman/herman1.html)
10.) read a good book. I just recently finished Atlas Shrugged. Awesome Awesome.
11.) Speaking of books, it might not be a bad idea to start storing up educational literature OFFLINE.
12.) Become a HAM radio operator
13.) Take your money out of the bank/retirement account and consider purchasing gold/silver
14.) tell your kids you love them.

Which also doubles as a "Lose your Wife and Friends" plan... ;) j/k

charger
02-26-2008, 04:02 PM
According to radioactive isotope dating, the earth is about 4.5 billion years old. Is the earth really 4.5 billion years old? I don't know for sure, I suppose we can't say radioactive dating is "proof", but it's far more believable, due to visible attributes on the earth's surface (such as mountain formations, rivers, canyons, etc), than trying to bend a theory of earth's history around a religious book's claims.

These are all destractions from Santan to pull people away from God.
Most of the sceince today is all fiction. How can you possibly say that you can be sure that the earth is over 10,000 years old. Do you know anyone that lived a few thousand years ago that can give you an item that they know for a fact how old it is to check the calibration on the radioactive isotope dating?
Santan's been here on earth for thousands of years. He is working non stop to fool people.
Do you believe in the Devil?
The Rock Music industy sure does. They worship him.
Also 911 was an inside job according to Don Henely and he wrote the song in the year 2000.
What do you make of that?
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/don+henley/inside+job_20042082.html
Everything in the Bible is true and Jesus will be back soon for everyone to see.
Here is the best website I have found on what is going on. Please take the time to look over some of the material.
http://www.spirituallysmart.com/Testimony2.html
What's happening today is God against Evil explained in the Bible.
You see how you've been lied to by your government and media. Is it that much of a stretch to think that you have been lied to about Jesus.
I pray that you all see the light!

newbitech
02-26-2008, 04:04 PM

What if everything is expanding including time? You know the idea of taking a deflated balloon and drawing a line on it. When you blow up the balloon, the line stretches. So now while we are moving down that line the end and beginning of the line "appears" to get further and further away.

Just think is matter did the same thing. That would explain why dinosaur bones are SOO big. Since they were preserved from so long ago and are our only evidence of intelligent structures, we have no frame of reference so we assume that dinosaurs were really that big when they walked around.

Remember those eggs you used to get with dinosaurs in them? You put them in water and they "hatch" out by expanding.

Not saying just saying.

pinkmandy
02-26-2008, 04:06 PM
John McCain placed first in the New Hampshire primary...

That's totally irrelevant to what we are doing in NH. He's placing first in most states in case nobody has noticed. It doesn't mean that the people in NH aren't doing some pretty amazing things and as a group we can't do more. If our excuse is " But John McCain..." then we are screwed. ;)

www.freestateproject.org

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 04:09 PM
What if everything is expanding including time? You know the idea of taking a deflated balloon and drawing a line on it. When you blow up the balloon, the line stretches. So now while we are moving down that line the end and beginning of the line "appears" to get further and further away.

Just think is matter did the same thing. That would explain why dinosaur bones are SOO big. Since they were preserved from so long ago and are our only evidence of intelligent structures, we have no frame of reference so we assume that dinosaurs were really that big when they walked around.

Remember those eggs you used to get with dinosaurs in them? You put them in water and they "hatch" out by expanding.

Not saying just saying.

I don't see your point?

You have a frame of reference, smaller dinosaurs that are found from the same time...

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 04:10 PM
That's totally irrelevant to what we are doing in NH. He's placing first in most states in case nobody has noticed. It doesn't mean that the people in NH aren't doing some pretty amazing things and as a group we can't do more. If our excuse is " But John McCain..." then we are screwed. ;)

www.freestateproject.org

However, there are more clueless people being created and populating these states faster than people wanting real change.

It will take a major event... and a revolution, as history as shown, and shows over and over again...

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 04:12 PM
This thread is a good example of how the MODS allow threads to stay in Grassroots Central that have basically nothing to do with RP or any strategy to win...but they continuously move threads about brokered conventions, HQ being crappy, etc.

nullvalu
02-26-2008, 04:13 PM

Wow.

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 04:16 PM
This thread is a good example of how the MODS allow threads to stay in Grassroots Central that have basically nothing to do with RP or any strategy to win...but they continuously move threads about brokered conventions, HQ being crappy, etc.

Dude I don't knwo where to discuss this, I looked for people with like ideas, and mind, and couldn't find one... Someone show me somewhere to talk about this.

RP represents the real change idea that brought us all together, all these ideas, and the education of so many about the founding fathers warnings, concerns, and foreshadowing of the events that have easily come true...

RP is the change, but we were defeated this round, or have been pushed to the brink... What now? What is next, what can I do... ???

pinkmandy
02-26-2008, 04:22 PM
Coffeewithchess...I must have some sort of dyslexia because every time I see your name it first registers as coffee witchess. ;)

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 04:24 PM
Dude I don't knwo where to discuss this, I looked for people with like ideas, and mind, and couldn't find one... Someone show me somewhere to talk about this.

RP represents the real change idea that brought us all together, all these ideas, and the education of so many about the founding fathers warnings, concerns, and foreshadowing of the events that have easily come true...

RP is the change, but we were defeated this round, or have been pushed to the brink... What now? What is next, what can I do... ???

No, nothing against the thread...I just find it funny the mods haven't pounced on this and moved it to the netherworld. They move legitimate posts about brokered conventions, strategies for brokered conventions, complaints against HQ, but they leave threads like this and ghemminger threads that don't have anything to do with RP up all day long.

coffeewithchess
02-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Coffeewithchess...I must have some sort of dyslexia because every time I see your name it first registers as coffee witchess. ;)

LOL, you aren't the only person that has said that.

Vendico
02-26-2008, 04:31 PM
I actually miss these types of posts and wish there were more of them. The forums have become very boring acutaly.

mcgraw_wv
02-26-2008, 04:53 PM
I actually miss these types of posts and wish there were more of them. The forums have become very boring acutaly.

So then what are you thoughts?

Perhaps we need a abstract thoughts sub board. Heck, I think we should organize into a new, from scratch political grouping, where on this board, we create a platform. Based on the constitution, and discuss the issues, pros and cons...

through research of Interest rates... I am starting to warm to the idea that profiting simply from having money should not be practiced. All this does is creates those who do not have to work, and those that do.

Bossobass
02-26-2008, 05:23 PM
Truthers (whatever the hell that means) didn't do anything that hurt Ron Paul other than fail to register and vote for him, which they definitely did fail to do.

Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Kristol, Gergen, Coulter, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, WSJ, NYT, LAT, Washington Post, etc. THEY did everything in their power to hurt Ron Paul.

People who don't buy the official explanation for the 9/11 attacks are in the majority of Americans, according to every poll taken on the subject. That means that approximately 150 million of them did not vote at all in the primaries, much less not vote for Ron Paul in the primaries...PERIOD.

The media demonize all opposition by singling out the radical minority of the opposition and making them out to be 'nutjobs', 'moonbats', 'tin foil hat wearers', etc. They always have. That doesn't change people's minds, it only makes them afraid to say what they really think to avoid peer ridicule.

Look at what happened when Oliver Stone's JFK was released. There was even a Seinfeld episode that goofed on people who believed in JFK 'conspiracy theories', spoofing a scene from the movie.

But...simple truth be told (and backed by the numbers), people who don't buy the official story of the 9/11 attacks did not register and vote in the primaries.

If they had, and they voted for RP, he would be the nominee, hands down, regardless of what anyone here thinks would have happened to the contrary, 'they hurt his chances' theories notwithstanding.

Bosso

greeksta59
02-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Become A Delegate In Your Precinct Convention

newbitech
02-26-2008, 06:19 PM
I don't see your point?

You have a frame of reference, smaller dinosaurs that are found from the same time...

well those dinosaurs are also extinct. its just a thought. not really trying to make a point. I am not an expert in dinosaurs and I really don't want to go down the whole evolution past, but from what I have heard, its all speculation anyways. All we have are bones fossils and some foot prints and maybe some eggs.

don't you think trylobites look like huge rolley polleys http://www.franko.lviv.ua/faculty/geology/phis_geo/Praktyku/Trylobites%20from%20Podillja/6.jpg? Anyway, I have also heard that dinosaurs may have had feathers and are more closely related to terrible birds rather than terrible lizards and this is based off bones too.

So research!

mysticgeek
02-26-2008, 06:23 PM
We are doing it! Just as the good Doctor advised ... "you don't turn around an aircraft carrier on a dime". This stuff takes time yo!

mcgraw_wv
02-27-2008, 06:26 AM
Well I think we need the nation to become more active... We need to break the mental hold TV has on us, and rally... March on Wachington, day after day, think MLK, and other leaders from days past.

We need to march, and grow the movement by making this a more public movement. We need to march and gather again and again. Actions like this wakes people up...

speciallyblend
02-27-2008, 06:52 AM
just the word republican does more harm to ron pauls message then any 9-11 truther,though both are not good.

try removing the word republican and many open up to ron pauls message. spread the message but leave the word republican out of anything you say about ron paul.THAT ALONE GOES ALONG WAY

mcgraw_wv
02-27-2008, 06:56 AM
but I think in order to grow the movement, and lead it into a path of truth and honesty with the American people, I much rather talk abotu what a real republican should be. What a real American should be...

I say, I am a Ron Paul Republican. I'm not a Dem, and sayign i'm a libertarian, or saying he is... does the same thing... as you speak you can look into their eyes and you just know they tune out and start thinking of what reality tv they are going to watch tonight...

Jagwarr
02-27-2008, 07:18 AM
I'll admit that the Zietgeist movie makes a pretty stark attack on christianity as a religion. But there are some facts present that should make you question, the people that put together the religion as it is followed as an establishment. Really I think all the movie says is there is a lot of similiarities between Jesus and a lot of other religious figures throughout history. Maybe Jesus has come in many forms more than once, in many different parts of the world, using many different names? Native American's didn't have Jesus appear to them, but they had very similiar encounters and rules surrounding their gods. This should say something, and although Zietgeist makes a huge attack on the religion, it also points out that Jesus isn't the only savior to visit the earth.

I often think along these lines too. Though I do beleive Jesus was someone or something special or at least the last time that we are fully aware of what we call God visting us in a physical form. Since he picked the word "Son" to convey that meaning to us I have no problem accepting that.

I do however think religions have traditions and aspects which they injected themselves for their own gain or control which is very dangerous to put it mildly.

A few years ago National Geographic ran a story about writings of Judas which were recently discovered. I am not saying I take them as the truth but a couple points in them that I found interesting was that Jesus and Judas were best of friends and this is why Jesus picked Judas to betray him.

The writings also said that Jesus was dismayed by the way religious leaders of the time perverted the word of God and how it was being used in a way which was never meant to be. Jesus told Judas that life was given as a gift and was meant to be fully enjoyed and that religion was not meant to be such a binding aspect of life and to be followed in such a word for word manner.

I do not have the issue in front of me so those are not quotes but the meaning as I remember reading it. Of course Christian leaders do not accept those writings as authentic and and little has been made of them that I know of.

IRO-bot
02-27-2008, 07:18 AM
Wow.

Heheh. I said the same thing. I was scared.
I listen to Rock Music, I sure as hell doesn't worship a devil.

WOW.

But to that poster who talked something about the big bang being the creation of god. That fits more into my own personal views.

As for Jesus, historicaly, he was real. Son of God. I doubt it. If he was, I'd love to see what his DNA looked like.

mcgraw_wv
02-27-2008, 07:58 AM
When you read revelations, and many other quotes from the bible... It's an easy read and blueprint for Fear mongering.

It's all a construct of society to control the populace.

The bible is simply an account of the Sun, it's passing through the ages, its cycle of life bringing. You want to know what forgives your sins, the new year, the new sun. For all the bad you did last year, with poor crops, and bad judgements, a new sun will come and forgive you, and give you yet another chance the following year.

The Sun brings light, and warmth, food, and longer days. It's natural to worship the Sun. We should cast off our biblical teachings, and return to more pagan ideas. Our earth is in trouble, our one true greatest gift has taken a beating over the last 2000 years... for 2000 years, we have been diverted into worshiping authority figures rather than knowing that our real gift is everyones, and can not be taken from you... Which is how industry, and greed have killed the earth around you for profit. And we all know global warming, and all the other disasters waiting to happen.

Think of why Republicans are so anti-global warming... Industry is profit. Think why Republicans are so PRO- Religion, and Fanatical religion at that... Jesus is a controlling authority figure that promotes devotion to a cause. Look at the main stream republicans and all the things they are passionate about is profit, and authority.

If we were too return to a more earth based way of thinking, we would be more upset with the destruction of forests, the leveling of mountains, the blocking of rivers, the dumping of garbage, etc... Now we think, oh well, we need to do this in order to make more money... and that's cool.

I believe the pieces were put in place 2000 years to create a greater slavery, an idea to control the masses in order to further the power of a very few. It is a great idea, that takes time to realize.

With all this new age thinking going on these days... and the sun about to pass into another "age" I think it all means something, we as a people will move into another structure of society, cast off the teachings and beliefs of the past age, and change the course.

Review the past 2000 years for a moment... it could be labeled as the most oppressive 2000 years of human history. Constant Wars, and control. It is time to usher in a new age of the Sun, open up the eyes that the Bible is simply the passing of time of the Sun, the life bringer, and that a new age brings new ideas, new hope, and a new beginning... Believe in something that no one owns, the Sun, and the Earth, and it can never be taken from you... Believe in a man in which other men decide if you belong and you will always be searching for other men to own you in some form or fashion.

Damn I just wrote a lot, but it's something I have been struggling with for quite sometime... And through researching history, religion, and governments... I see that the main focus is to control people in order to centralize power. Pagans didn't have the huge class based societies that we have today. The Class idea and system was brought about with the decline of pagan religions. how and why? You can't be more powerful over someone if they don't aspire to have what you have. If you soul is happy living off the land, and enjoying friends and family, you can control that person... start assigning ownership of land to people, and start creating ideas of riches and other material ideas ( especially fake value as in Paper Money ), you gain power over them...

PatriotOne
02-27-2008, 08:29 AM
These are all destractions from Santan to pull people away from God.
Most of the sceince today is all fiction. How can you possibly say that you can be sure that the earth is over 10,000 years old. Do you know anyone that lived a few thousand years ago that can give you an item that they know for a fact how old it is to check the calibration on the radioactive isotope dating?
Santan's been here on earth for thousands of years. He is working non stop to fool people.
Do you believe in the Devil?
The Rock Music industy sure does. They worship him.
Also 911 was an inside job according to Don Henely and he wrote the song in the year 2000.
What do you make of that?
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/don+henley/inside+job_20042082.html
Everything in the Bible is true and Jesus will be back soon for everyone to see.
Here is the best website I have found on what is going on. Please take the time to look over some of the material.
http://www.spirituallysmart.com/Testimony2.html
What's happening today is God against Evil explained in the Bible.
You see how you've been lied to by your government and media. Is it that much of a stretch to think that you have been lied to about Jesus.
I pray that you all see the light!

Charger. Why are you promoting a website that implys Ron Paul is Satanic and a tool for the Jesuits?

http://www.spirituallysmart.com/ron_paul.html

Bossobass
02-27-2008, 10:17 AM
... And through researching history, religion, and governments... I see that the main focus is to control people in order to centralize power. Pagans didn't have the huge class based societies that we have today. The Class idea and system was brought about with the decline of pagan religions. how and why? You can't be more powerful over someone if they don't aspire to have what you have. If you soul is happy living off the land, and enjoying friends and family, you can control that person... start assigning ownership of land to people, and start creating ideas of riches and other material ideas ( especially fake value as in Paper Money ), you gain power over them...

I hate to piss on all of your "research", but...

There's is only one Revelation in the Bible, not 'revelations'.

The successive world powers of the ancient world...Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome were all pagan religion-based.

The original command of God, to spread out, become fruitful and fill the earth, came immediately after the flood. Almost as immediately, men like Nimrod went the opposite way, gathering people into great empires 'to make a name for ourselves', the first great city mentioned being Babel. (Genesis 10-11).

The ancient empires that followed were all dominated by polytheistic pagan religions of gods and goddesses. A god for war, a god for fertility, a god of the harvest, a god for every facet of life. They were all in opposition to God's command to spread out and fill the Earth. They all worshipped the creation rather than the One who created.

The similarities today in politicians is as plain as the nose on your face:

All of the other candidates call for a banding of groups together and offer the means for a central government to take care of all of the group's problems through authoritarian administration by spending, war, laws and regulations, with a small group of people in charge of the masses. "We must hold on to our empire at all costs!".

All empires fail because it wasn't given to men to rule over other men. They don't have the authority. There have always been rebellions and revolutions to overthrow the small group who seek power over their fellow man. They wish to be viewed as gods. They always have.

The new pagan gods are science and technology. The powerful men of today are the same as they were in Babel. They make the decrees and send out the edicts. They use their new gods to seek to control the monetary system, trade, food production, medicine, the ability to wage war...all the things that existed in every empire, all the way back to Nimrod.

THEY are the ones who invent gods and religions, and, yes...they use them to control the masses. Their message has always been the same. Do it for king and country. If you don't, the gods will be pissed at you and you will be defeated, starve and die. They must have lofty titles. Their gods must be supreme.

The true God and his son, Jesus, stand out in such stark contrast to all of these kings and their gods that it truly pains my heart to see those who really haven't studied and researched history and the Bible at all being misled to believe the opposite of the truth.

This is why the first ever government since the great flood, the government "of the people, by the people and for the people' has been such a vexation for the kings of the Earth...from it's inception. The people are the authority. The kings of this government are all subject to checks and balances. They are merely servants of the people.

Only Ron Paul has said, "I don't want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy. I don't want to police the world. I don't know how and I don't have the authority". Ron is the only candidate who gets it.

This is why the ones in power hate him. It's also why the people who do get it want him to be President.

Ron Paul is truly an exceptional person. He has studied and understood the Bible, the Constitution and economics. He has chosen to resist the temptation to use this information against the people and for his own advantage. He has chosen the hard way of going against the kings of the earth by holding fast to the rule of law, and where that rule of law is challenged by 'modern' thought, he uses the principles of God's laws guide him.

Bosso

shida
02-27-2008, 12:50 PM

Watch this video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009