View Full Version : Duncan hunter supporters suck

themanhere
08-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Duncan hunters supporters are attacking the revolution! Haha

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1876955/posts?q=1&;page=51

B964
08-15-2007, 04:11 PM
One of the posts on that site:
"I AGREE.... but he has a LARGE internet following.. as evidence by their ability to spam an online poll and every political debate/discussion on the net.... if we can get those folks on board with Duncan Hunter... which I believe we can... and the sooner the better.... they can get the WINNING message out to the bloggers !! That is my intent of this thread.. to get the Ron Paul folks switched over to Duncan Hunter camp.. :)"

Yeah, good luck! There is no way a Ron Paul supporter will convert.

ChairmanMao
08-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Thanks, I needed a good laugh today. These people are hilarious.

themanhere
08-15-2007, 04:15 PM
Yeah i know haha,
Someone found that by looking up some duncan hunter supporter spamming ron pauls channel.

jjschless
08-15-2007, 04:19 PM
Time and again I read that the key reason they support Duncan over Paul is that he is Pro-War.

The fact that they believe all of the hype about the war and the "surge is working" proves that they are either fools or ignorant. Sad but true.

Johnnybags
08-15-2007, 04:22 PM
for sure. He is the guy that said Ron Paul was entertaining and the Sanjaya of the campaigns. Now I think he meant himself because he is on his way out before Paul.

Kregener
08-15-2007, 04:28 PM
Freepers lost their credibility YEARS ago.

The place is as bad as Frugal's Forums.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
08-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Duncan hunters supporters are attacking the revolution! Haha

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1876955/posts?q=1&;page=51

LOL! That Hunter thread was great.

I could never see myself voting for that man. The one and only issue I can MAYBE agree with Rep. Hunter on is his immigration stance. That's it.

Other than that, Hunter is nothing but a PRO-STATE hack. IMO.

Captain Shays
08-16-2007, 11:09 AM
Man,

I registered intot hat site so that I could respond to the Duncanheds. I posed a comment and it never showed and I never saw my words again.

scratching me head.

FSP-Rebel
08-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Apparently, these geniuses think that terrorist sympathizers are Paul supporters. They also say that we need to talk to some so-called Marines because they'll tell us how and why we need to 'win' this war. Guess the Hunterites forgot that Ron Paul got the majority of military donations. How much did Hunter receive? N/A I'm sorry, but their extreme ignorance is creeping me out.