PDA

View Full Version : Congressional District 14 VS Presidency Vote Totals

The Lantern
02-26-2008, 01:59 PM
I was wondering....

Ron will probably win the Congressional Seat with a large percentage of vote, but what will be the percentage of vote for President within his own Congressional District where the voters know him best?

Will all the people who vote for him for Congress also vote for him for President?

Any guesses?

The Lantern
02-26-2008, 03:44 PM
I was wondering....

Ron will probably win the Congressional Seat with a large percentage of vote, but what will be the percentage of vote for President within his own Congressional District where the voters know him best?

Will all the people who vote for him for Congress also vote for him for President?

Any guesses?

Come on people. Isn't there any one who would want to guess?

tangent4ronpaul
02-26-2008, 04:36 PM
It's not going to help that TV stations in Houston and Austin announced that he's dropped out of the presidential race, but all things being equal - he should do really well in his own district.

The rest of the state, probably better than average, but I don't know.

-n

Give me liberty
02-26-2008, 04:49 PM
What ron paul dropped out

Rangeley
02-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Its really hard to say, though I expect he will have at least a stronger than usual showing in his district. It would be cool if he won it for President also, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Number19
02-26-2008, 06:22 PM
Polls show, for the Congressional race, RP's support running about 60% to 20%, with about 20% undecided. Just from conversations, many voters will not be supporting him in the presidential race. The primary reason given is that Dr. Paul will be unable to "work" with Congress to get "things" done that addresses our nation's problems. Still, I agree, District 14 should be solidly behind our home town Doctor.

nate895
02-26-2008, 07:01 PM
I put him as winning it in my delegate projection.

kirkblitz
02-26-2008, 07:18 PM
3 delegates

Number19
02-26-2008, 10:39 PM
The most recent polling shows Dr. Paul's support has gone up to 72% - this after starting his active media campaign here locally.