PDA

View Full Version : We NEED to be making some donations!

VRP08
02-26-2008, 12:50 PM
All of us that still can! Dr. Paul needs that encouragement to keep fighting strong!!! Don't forget TEXAS is coming! I just want to see us kicking some butts!:D

VRP08
02-26-2008, 01:15 PM
no donations, no support?

ThePieSwindler
02-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Erm, why would people donate money to a candidate who has already lost. Look, im a huge Ron Paul supporter, but i wouldnt pay another dime to the campaign - theres no point! This stage of the Ron Paul Revolution is over. The "cause of freedom" certainly is not, but there are better places to spend resources. Id almost rather donate to Sabrin or Santoro (or Paul for Congress), than Paul for President, unless he runs independant and can regain some momentum.

jason43
02-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Erm, why would people donate money to a candidate who has already lost. Look, im a huge Ron Paul supporter, but i wouldnt pay another dime to the campaign - theres no point!

x2... If/when I get some more money together, I will give it to other freedom candidates. My last donation for Dr Paul was to the congressional one because he needs that money more. If people were smart, they'd send money there instead of to the presidential one.

NoxTwilight
02-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Mark
02-27-2008, 08:40 AM
bump

VRP08
02-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Big thanks to ya!:D