PDA

View Full Version : Questions for my fellow patriots

Libertytree
02-26-2008, 12:17 PM
In the course of my 25 years of preaching the gospel of the Constitution and trying my damndest to spread the message of freedom to any and all who would listen to my dissertations and or rants, I don't think I've ever felt so vulnerable and alone.

Not that I really care all that much either, I'm a lone, single guy with no family that depends on me and am pretty much free to do as I please, with the exception of putting in my time for a paycheck. Now even though my situation is such, I still have siblings with kids and many friends with kids and of course I want more for all the future generations than what I've known is coming in the near future.

For me the topic of freedom or the deterioration of freedoms, unconstitutional government, new pervasive legislation and politics comes up all the time. I'm not a bit bashful about expressing my opinions, thoughts, reasoning etc.. to people in trying to educate and teach them about what we already know. In fact I think sometimes I'm too vocal (if there is such a thing), by that I mean I'm vocal in public, work, on the net and on the phone.

By virtue of my candid expression/thoughts I sometimes think or wonder if I've made my name on any of the .gov's lists? Am I or are we being monitored for the truth's and belief's we espouse? Are we Constitutional terrorists as defined by them?

Do any of you ever think you might be safer in a remote country, where you're a little more untouchable or just plain out of the way?

Do you have a dilemma about staying and fighting vs getting others to safety?

Do you feel bad for the people who dismiss what you're trying to tell them, knowing full well that their ignorance or denial will devastate their families in the future?

Do you ever feel or have you been made to feel like you are a fear monger because of the picture you paint about what you see happening?

I'm just very curious if it's just me or if other folks who are like minded experience these same thoughts and feelings.

Even if you don't respond, thanks for letting me express myself.

pinkmandy
02-26-2008, 12:42 PM
I honestly just assume we are ALL being watched here and elsewhere we may have been noticed. I'm sorry for those who won't listen, but I do have kids and imo they will be safer in NH around people who "get it". That's a major reason I am going. You should go, too. I've read a few cute stories about porcupines meeting in NH and meeting their soulmates.

The way I see it, if we're dead wrong and NOTHING happens, the worst thing I have done is moved my kids to a beautiful state w/a low crime rate and people who are engaged in how govt operates.

Dave Pedersen
02-26-2008, 12:49 PM
We are all on the list. The eugenics goal is 80% world population reduction. The only thing which will stop them is intervention from God as has been prophesied.