PDA

View Full Version : Pete is Pissed NEW VIDEO!!!! Gotta see this!!!

Utard1979
02-26-2008, 11:01 AM
Pete is pissed... is back! This should be viewed by all people!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxnWi-7kV4Q

CountryboyRonPaul
02-26-2008, 11:13 AM
Damn Straight

Libertytree
02-26-2008, 11:20 AM
That dude rocks!!!!!

Thanks!

Dr.3D
02-26-2008, 11:33 AM
He tells it like it is!

phixion
02-26-2008, 12:35 PM
That dude has also accepted defeat like many others here and believes McCain has the nomination on lock-down.

This is not the case. Why even talk about a write-in or protest vote? Heck.

Pete

Libertytree
02-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Not that anyone has anything locked down, that to me isn't the point. He was talking about a dude he knew that was gonna vote Obama.

He tee'd off....and was funny, articulate and clipped together an interesting vid.

phixion
02-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Not that anyone has anything locked down, that to me isn't the point. He was talking about a dude he knew that was gonna vote Obama.

He tee'd off....and was funny, articulate and clipped together an interesting vid.

There will be thousands in here who will vote for another candidate if Ron isn't in the general election - just so they feel their stupid vote is worth something, the same damn silly reason every one else goes out there in the masses and votes for any media picked candidate without any research or knowledge further than the nightly news has handed them - just so they feel they're doing something worthwhile.

It's digusting. People should either vote for Ron Paul or forget it. There is no second choice. I'd love to see the Ron Paul supporters who voted for Obama if Ron didn't make it in justify the next boat load of wars Obama would send the country in to.

I'd love them to think anything other than 'Damn, I helped put that man in the white house and he's ruining our country further'.... sheesh...

Pete

Agent CSL
02-26-2008, 01:38 PM
<333 Pete's awesome. He should be given the opportunity to speak at the March in DC.

Libertytree
02-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Ron will be in the general election, even if we all have write him in. Of course the main objective is to secure the POTUS if possible. Personally, I don't think any true Constitutionalist is gonna vote any other way than RP. If some people are gonna switch now they never really understood anyway and I don't think that applies to people in this forum, by and large.

Thousands in here....? Yes, lots of idiots will vote for Obama, Clinton and McCain but I really don't think you'll find many of them here.

Elijah
02-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Good stuff!

Blimp

RucdelaSpook
02-26-2008, 07:25 PM
<333 Pete's awesome. He should be given the opportunity to speak at the March in DC.

My thoughts exactly! :D

TheEvilDetector
02-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Political Comedic Genius.

CurtisLow
02-26-2008, 09:53 PM
woot! Pete Whassup!