PDA

View Full Version : Houston radio station has invited Ron Paul and Peden

sheepledog
02-25-2008, 11:04 PM
to interview on the Michael Berry show tomorrow (show begins at 5:00 PM).

As of Monday night, the website says that Ron Paul has NOT CONFIRMED YET

Here's the website: NewsRadio 740- KTRH http://ktrh.com/pages/michaelberry.html

Does anyone know if he's planning to go on there? It seems like it would be a good opportunity.......

Agora
02-25-2008, 11:30 PM
great radio station :D Nader has xxxxx% more space then Ron Paul, congressmen from Texas, Champion of the Contitution and one of the 3 Rapublican Candidates for President.

Terrible context, but I'm sure the decision will be appropriate, don't worry.

0zzy
02-25-2008, 11:31 PM
ESSENTIAL INTERVIEWS
Ron Paul and his Newsletters
The New Republic's James Kirchick on the controversial newsletter

ya ok

RonPaulFanInGA
02-26-2008, 03:01 AM
ESSENTIAL INTERVIEWS
Ron Paul and his Newsletters
The New Republic's James Kirchick on the controversial newsletter

ya ok

Ron Paul should tell that radio station to go screw itself. :mad:

Rehashing those old newsletters, talked about non-stop when they were fresh and somewhat relevant in 1996, now is shameful. Why does this radio station give a damn?

If I was Paul I'd refuse to go on just because of that.

sheepledog
02-26-2008, 08:37 AM
Yikes. Didn't see that.

Banana
02-26-2008, 09:16 AM
But not going would be interpreted as admission of guilt? (Not that he is guilty of anything.. except maybe for a chocolate chip coolie. Scandalous!)

If I were RP, I'd just walk in, and spin the table on them. "Why rehash the old issue that has been talked nonstop 12 years ago when we have more pressing matter like that silly highway they want to build in our backyard? If you'd rather not talk about that, I'll just step out."

But I'm not RP, and trusts that he knows what's he doing.

angelatc
02-26-2008, 10:00 AM
Paul is (hopefully) not going to go. It just gives Peden credibility. I don't think I've ever seen an incumbent debate a primary challenger.

JohnnyWrath
02-27-2008, 01:46 AM
Nobody will listen if it's just Peden, so I would not do it...Peden can't afford advertising, so Ron Paul should not give him a free spotlight by debating him....no way, it would be a dumb move to debate a nobody like Peden.

I don't think I've ever seen an incumbent debate a primary challenger.

Dennis Kucinich offered to debate his Ohio challengers, and the Wall Street Journal even called it a weak move on the part of Kucinich....

The guy is struggling to get his name known, and Ron Paul should NOT help him by debating him, or by even mentioning him by name in commercials or fliers etc....

hayeksrevenge
02-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Screw the neo-cons and their enablers. Paul shouldn't go. Peden is a tool.

BigTimeMoe
02-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Berry has stated on his show more than once that if a candidate is demanding a debate with in incumbent it is more than likely that the incumbent is kicking his butt in the polls and that the incumbent is probably going to win the race. We know that Peden says his polling numbers are higher than Paul's but, RP's campaign coordinator has told our meetup group that that is NOT the case and that Paul is spanking Peden in thier phone polling. Like most all conservative talk show hosts, Mr. Berry states his beliefs a lot on his show and they seem to be right in line with what RP stands for. The difference is that Berry has not called RP a whacko, nutjob or crazy - he leaves those labels to RP supporters.

JohnnyWrath
02-28-2008, 01:59 AM
Peden only got to talk at all from 5:08 to 5:18 according to the website...had Ron Pauls staff been dumb enough to commit to a debate...Peden, the nobody, would surely have gotten much more free air time. It was a very smart move.

A few minutes of Peden boring people, and then the station had on Obama backers Dodd etc for the next hour and a half...