PDA

View Full Version : Contact Al-Jazeera For a New Documentary About Us & RP

VoteForRonPaul
02-25-2008, 10:14 PM
Hey everybody, please listen to this carefully and do not turn your back to it. Because this can big if it is digested right.
Al-Jazeera English was first launched in the US at the end of 2006. This channel is very well funded and it has a very enthusiastic teams like us.It is more popular outside America and still struggling inside. Yesterday I was thinking in all this and I decided to send a letter asking them to make a documentary film about Ron Paul and the revolution. I think it is a huge opportunity for both of us we the revolution and Al-Jazeera. We have been begging for months the MSM and we did not gain from them except stress and disrespect so why we do not try with some other media that might listen to us. All I am asking you is to share with me and hammer Al-Jazeera English with an ocean of requests to start in the documentary. And here is Al-Jazeera En on Wiki for more information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera_English
And here is the letter I sent them:

Dear Al-jazeera team,

I used to watch and enjoy alot of strong documentaries coming from your organization, both in Arabic and in English. I think this is the right time for a major media outlet like Al-Jazeera to step out and take a stand for freedom. It’s time for Al-Jazeera to stand out for a man of integrity, a man who spent his life preaching peace and prosperity. This man is Dr.Ron Paul the 2008 Republican presidential candidate. It is no secret anymore how the main stream media in The United States ignores Ron Paul. They are intensionaly trying to block him out by all means since this election started. It is so obvious that his message is shaking the whole establishment which the MSM is a major part of.
Behind Ron Paul stands a very sincere crowd from inside and outside The United States. This crowd sacrifice their time and money for their freedom and for the messenger who represents them. Those people are everywhere and you will not believe the support which Ron Paul generates from outside the US from Canada to New Zealand to Australia to England and even the UAE. His supporters are from all ethnic groups including Muslims, Arabs and even Jews.

Ron Paul supporters are the most organized on the ground and they dominate the internet with over 100 thousand meet-up groups. And I think it is not very difficult to figure out why the internet? Simply because it is the only free media where they can spread the message without any restrictions. But unfortunately, with all this massive efforts on the ground and online still the message of freedom struggles to reach the American people because of the blackout which the movement faces from the main stream media. And here exactly is where the role of Al-Jazeera should start. Ron Paul's message is the only one that can change America for better.

Ron Paul voted against the war in Iraq and he is against sanctioning or bombing Iran. He preachs a non intervention foreign policy. He is against keeping military bases around the world. He will stop supporting dictators around the world. He will stop all aid for Israel while he preaches an equal treatment of all countries with no bias toward any party. Ron Paul is not enslaved to any lobbyists, including the Israeli lobby AIPAC, while all remaining candidates are. Ron Paul stands firmly for civil liberties and freedom of speech and he voted against the Patriot Act. He is against the fraud of the income tax and against big governments which cause people to lose their independence to big corporations and special interests.

There are a lot of things which make Ron Paul a hero. He is more of a thinker than a politician and therefore he understands history very well. I think it is time for Al-Jazeera to step out and make a documentary film about the leader of the new American revolution. It is going to be a very remarkable step from you and it will be honored in history. The main stream media will be ashamed of themselves for not taking this step. A professional documentary about Dr.Ron Paul will be the best thing-in my opinion-that Al-Jazeera can provide to this revolution. And the good news is: there is a lot of very rich material scattered allover the internet that can help the makers of the documentary create a historical and unforgettable one. That, plus the most enthusiastic supporters that the makers will ever meet and who will be so willing to help with ideas, stories, interviews and more. It is time to reveal the truth about the main stream media with a strong documentary about Ron Paul and the new revolution. Plus, this is going to be a great chance for Al-Jazeera English to gain popularity in The United States. Hundreds of thousands will be waiting to watch it. This documentary will inject more stamina in the supporters, especially if it is available before the Republican convention in September. I cannot wait to see this documentary become a reality and I have a lot of hope in Al-Jazeera.

As you can see I cannot cover all sides but with everyone's help the picture is going to be clearer. So do not hesitate to take the step and contact Al-Jazeera and let them know why you are passionate about Ron Paul and about the revolution and let them also know about your view regarding the documentary, send them YouTube videos that you might think it is very important and it explains who we are.
Here is the feedback page http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/B58E2D15-7053-4126-8483-A396EFD6C697.htm

Please do not turn your back to this

I Am Weasel
02-26-2008, 03:22 AM
bump

bcreps85
02-26-2008, 03:47 AM
bump, great idea my friend!

IRO-bot
02-26-2008, 07:08 AM
Wow. Bad Idea.

limequat
02-26-2008, 07:28 AM
Do we really want to be associated with Al-Jazeera?
Joe six pack does't know the difference between Al-Queda and Al-Jazeera.

Mark
02-26-2008, 07:28 AM
FYI - this might be a good site to coordinate with yours.

http://ArabAmericansForRonPaul.com

AdamT
02-26-2008, 07:30 AM
I heard Al-Jazeera was more less run by the CIA.

jkm1864
02-26-2008, 07:35 AM
Al-Jazeera is just news thats all it is... The stuff I have seen on their news show is how news should be done without a spin to benefit a certain people. Most people do not like the real news because they want to see all the Arabs as terrorist. So get off You're soap box and kick you're self in the butt for being a racist. Oh BTW I do not give a flying fuck what six pack Joe or any other idiot in America thinks because they have shown themselves to be unable to perform independent thought.

Mark
02-26-2008, 07:35 AM
Joe six pack does't know the difference between Al-Queda and Al-Jazeera.

Do we really want to live in peace in the world?

"Joe six pack" doesn't know the difference between his arse and a hole in the ground.

If we only did things the ignorant understand we'd never do anything.

If someone doesn't start a dialog between the leaders of the world, you might as well dig a hole and get ready for the nuclear fall out of WWIII.

Mark
02-26-2008, 07:40 AM

Al-Qaeda was an invention of the AC360/CIA.

slamhead
02-26-2008, 08:39 AM
May seem like a good idea for non koolaid drinking thinking man, but it would be something that would be used against the movement.

Zolah
02-26-2008, 08:59 AM
Whatever you might say about the network, they provide more info about the real issues in the world than your regular networks, particularily and unsurprisingly regarding the middle east.

bcreps85
02-26-2008, 12:53 PM
Only reason Al-Jazeera has a bad name is because of lying shit bags like George Bush that lie and say it is a terrorist propaganda network that shows Americans getting their heads cut of daily.

Nothing could be further from the truth...it is and was the first free press the middle east has ever seen. Sure, Joe Six Pack might not know that yet, but we are here to teach people aren't we?

angelatc
02-26-2008, 12:58 PM
I dont know why everyone hates Al-Jazeera, In America they say they support terrorists! In the Middle East they get pissed of for having an Israeli commando come on the show. I think they try to be fair but the far extremes hate them. Its quite funny actually.

I can't speak for all Americans, but the fact that they are always the outlet that receives Bin Laden's tapes makes me uneasy.

I do not think they broadcast any more propoganda than any of our channels though.

Ex Post Facto
02-26-2008, 01:00 PM
There is a philosophy of people that turn around organizations. Creating Outside pressure IN (by using Al-Jazeera), and bottom up pressure inside, can make the leaders inside America have to take a stand. At least it can works this way inside an organization.

VoteForRonPaul
02-26-2008, 01:49 PM
FYI - this might be a good site to coordinate with yours.

http://ArabAmericansForRonPaul.com

Thanks, added!

Actually all our names are already associated with the term "unpatriotic" so what more would you expect?
Okay listen. Let me try to make it simpler, all we need from Al-Jazeera is a professional documentary about RP & the revolution and in exchange we will watch the channel for an hour, for two hours, forever, it does not matter.
So the story is not that complicated like some people try to think of it. It is a matter of give and take.
Al-Jazeera will find its way in America sooner or later but we have something valuable in our hands in this early stage-we are organized-so why we do not use it to demand something that we would like to see.
I can even make it more simple: let us have this documentary for our own enjoyment

If this is true and they will make a documentary about the revolution then welcome CIA to the world of liberty

VoteForRonPaul
02-26-2008, 04:07 PM
Please do not turn your back to this
Bump

davidkachel
02-26-2008, 04:22 PM
Mention Al-Jazeera and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years. What an incredibly STUPID idea!

hearitonline
02-26-2008, 04:29 PM
I have interviewed Dr. Ron Paul, & will be rebroadcasting that interview tomorrow! Go to www.hearitonline.com , & click on the large, pinkish box which says "Crash! Are You Ready?!" to listen to Dr. Paul! www.hearitonline is an ALTERNATIVE MEDIA source for those who are tired of the "fair & balanced" gang's lies!

Mordan
02-26-2008, 04:30 PM
I support the idea on the basis of a cultural brigde.

+1

VoteForRonPaul
02-26-2008, 05:09 PM
Mention Al-Jazeera and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years. What an incredibly STUPID idea!
Well, thanks for coming in.

Mention the constituion and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention peace and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention prosperity and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention integrity and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention consistency and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the war on Iraq and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention civil liberties and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the first amendment and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the income tax and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the gold standard and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention special interests and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention freedom and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

In this case 50 years is worth waiting!

davidkachel
02-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Well, thanks for coming in.

Mention the constituion and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention peace and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention prosperity and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention integrity and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention consistency and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the war on Iraq and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention civil liberties and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the first amendment and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the income tax and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the gold standard and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention special interests and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention freedom and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

In this case 50 years is worth waiting!

So, umm... you don't see any difference between liberty, prosperity, peace, integrity, the Constitution, etc. and Al-Jazeera!!????

Have you been out of touch?

VoteForRonPaul
02-26-2008, 05:22 PM
So, umm... you don't see any difference between liberty, prosperity, peace, integrity, the Constitution, etc. and Al-Jazeera!!????

Have you been out of touch?
Sorry you did not get the point!

davidkachel
02-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Sorry you did not get the point!

No! I did get the point.

VoteForRonPaul
02-26-2008, 06:14 PM
No! I did get the point.
Well, I am glad you did. That is a proof of progress!

VoteForRonPaul
02-26-2008, 06:15 PM
I support the idea on the basis of a cultural brigde.

+1

And that reason resides in the heart of Ron Paul message.

+1000

davidkachel
02-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Well, I am glad you did. That is a proof of progress!

You shouldn't be.

VoteForRonPaul
02-26-2008, 08:47 PM
Bump

xCakex
02-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Interesting idea.

VoteForRonPaul
02-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Interesting idea.
Thanks for all those who support the idea.
If anybody likes it, please do not wait. Make sure to send a request demanding the documentary. Everything starts by you! Without the individual efforts, it will not come into effect.

slacker921
02-26-2008, 11:36 PM
I think this is a bad idea.

However, they're already doing quite a bit of reporting on the US election and even have a poll up here
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/91D4E785-6C56-4369-8FE0-704C5259C4E7.htm
which is really interesting if you believe the results. They show huge support for Romney in the middle east. Heh.

VoteForRonPaul
02-27-2008, 12:57 AM
I think this is a bad idea.

However, they're already doing quite a bit of reporting on the US election and even have a poll up here
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/91D4E785-6C56-4369-8FE0-704C5259C4E7.htm
which is really interesting if you believe the results. They show huge support for Romney in the middle east. Heh.
Thanks for the link, I did not dig so much in Al-Jazeera website before, but this is very interesting.
In the Middle East, Mitt is getting 75.6% while RP in second by 14% which is not bad. So let us analyze the results. There are two assumptions on why this is happening?
First: the total of the results from around the world is about 9000 votes. The number of people who voted for Mitt might not be as huge as you might think. As example if only 100 people voted from the Middle East that means Mitt got 75 votes while RP got 15.
The second assumption says that Israel is part of the Middle East and we all know that the people there are watching the American elections very carefully more than anybody else and therefore all votes for Mitt most likely is coming from there.
I do not see any reason why the people in the Middle East would vote for Mitt unless if they are fascinated with the Olympics and I would not blame them :D
Any way Mitt is out which leaves RP as a winner.

But I really would like to know why you think this is a bad idea?

Mordan
02-27-2008, 06:15 AM
No! I did get the point.

I think this thread is a test for a RP supporter.

If you are against spreading the RP's message on Al Jazeera, please go back to your books and educate yourself more on Ron Paul's message.

Forget for awhile that you have to convince american sheeps plugged on their TV set.

VoteForRonPaul
02-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Bump

VoteForRonPaul
02-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Bump for the documentary

josh24601
02-27-2008, 04:03 PM
Maybe Osama can give him a shoutout in his next videotape.

ClayTrainor
02-27-2008, 04:08 PM
E-mail sent!

VoteForRonPaul
02-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Maybe Osama can give him a shoutout in his next videotape.
Ron Paul is a great thinker and he does not mind to sit down with anyone even if it was an enemy. Al-Jazeera is not an enemy as you try to reflect(Actually both Al-Jazeera Arabic & English are allowed to broadcast in the US even in the Bush era).
So do you think that RP would refuse to be interviewed by Al-Jazeera? Or he will reject an offer of making a documentary about him and the revolution?

Ex Post Facto
02-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Osama needs to come out and say, "If the American people elected Ron Paul, we would have no more need to feel threatened by tyranny in the Middle East and would therefore stop any effort for our quest of Freedom from oppression but the Bush regime."

-kidding sorta :p

eok321
02-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Good Idea....probably one of the best sources of real news outside of the internets

slacker921
02-27-2008, 09:39 PM
here's why I'm against it.. Al Jazeera has known about Ron Paul for at least a year. They've known he's the only Republican candidate who opposes the Iraq war. They chose to ignore him just as most all other global media outlets. Why? Why did they miss an opportunity to poke fun at the American political system and point out how tragically flawed it is? Why did they miss an opportunity to expose the agenda of the American media in manipulating an election? Why did they neglect drawing attention to a candidate who wants to do exactly what they've been telling the US to do for years (end military and political actions in the Middle East)?

I don't think a few (or even a few hundred) e-mails from Paul supporters will get them to reverse their decision.
Are you asking the same thing of the BBC, AFP, etc? Or are you just targeting the one media outlet that many Americans view as the enemy?

VoteForRonPaul
02-28-2008, 12:54 AM
here's why I'm against it.. Al Jazeera has known about Ron Paul for at least a year. They've known he's the only Republican candidate who opposes the Iraq war. They chose to ignore him just as most all other global media outlets. Why? Why did they miss an opportunity to poke fun at the American political system and point out how tragically flawed it is? Why did they miss an opportunity to expose the agenda of the American media in manipulating an election? Why did they neglect drawing attention to a candidate who wants to do exactly what they've been telling the US to do for years (end military and political actions in the Middle East)?
Slacker921, I do understand your frustration and like you, I also wondered why Ron Paul is not given the attention that he should be given. I have to admit it is a mystery to me. I am not a lawyer for Al-Jazeera nor I want to play this role. And I believe that every media outlet has its own agenda. Therefore I cannot deny on you your frustration. But at the same time I have some points I would like to clarify

I don't think a few (or even a few hundred) e-mails from Paul supporters will get them to reverse their decision.
First: Why not? Together we have reversed many decisions before, RP was invited into many debates because of our efforts and pressures. So we truly succeed for some degree. So why we would not reverse it again this time?
Second:The idea of this topic is about a documentary film. And this idea is impossible to be achieved through the MSM, even with thousands of emails, simply because it is against their agenda. While I assume like you do that Al-Jaz has a parallel agenda to ours. And at the same time Al-Jaz EN is new and it is looking for a way to gain popularity inside the US. And we the people have this power which we can use wisely for our interest.
Third:We have also to put in mind that Al-Jaz might actually not know much about Ron Paul like we the people who are involved in the process do. Sometimes ideas sparks in mind and then people would say "oohh how did not we notice this before". This assumption might not be true but it is still a possibility. So why we would not give the possibility a chance to prove it is true? At least let us assume it is a test, to see if this channel truly respond to the people or otherwise ignore them.

Are you asking the same thing of the BBC, AFP, etc? Or are you just targeting the one media outlet that many Americans view as the enemy?
Actually when I brought Al-Jaz here to the table, I brought it naturally, I did not think for a moment in the term "enemy". I assumed that the people who support Ron Paul are people who show no fear, people who are open minded, people who are ready to build bridges no matter what the other "many" thinks, people who believe in freedom and they are sick of the continues violation of it.
If you truly believe in freedom and if you truly believe that Al-Jazeera is not an enemy while you still think it is a bad choice "just because many Americans think so", then allow me to say that this is a clear violation of your own freedom. You have allowed those people who have minimum knowledge to depress your freedom and restrict it.
If you truly believe that Al-Jazeera is not an enemy, then it is your responsibility-as it is mine-to educate those people about what we believe is the truth, exactly as we try to educate them about foreign policy and the constitution. And ofcourse I am not so dump to agree with Al-Jaz on everything but also I am not so dump to think of it as an enemy.
If you ever meet with somebody who thinks Al-Jaz is an enemy, let him/her know that if Al-Jaz is an enemy it would not be allowed to broadcast in The United States for years.
If Ron Paul would think for a moment in "what many Americans might think", he would never be Ron Paul that we know. He himself did not think at the beginning that he will ever gain any popularity in this election, though he decided to run and fight even if he was destined to fight alone.
This revolution is about principles more than it is about calculations. Calculation is a sort of violation of people's freedom.
If you will count the list of groups which are viewed as enemies by many Americans, this list might not end. Muslims are viewed as enemies, Arabs are viewed enemies, Russians and Chinese are the same story. Then what? You will end up with isolationism which has nothing to do with RP message. And instead of you brining them to freedom, they will defeat you with their ill thoughts.
I do not know how many people here know that there is a CNN in Arabic?
http://arabic.cnn.com/

Regarding BBC & AFP, why not? And I am with you. Let us start another topic and hammer them the same way we should do here.

josh24601
02-28-2008, 12:58 AM
Ron Paul is a great thinker and he does not mind to sit down with anyone even if it was an enemy. Al-Jazeera is not an enemy as you try to reflect(Actually both Al-Jazeera Arabic & English are allowed to broadcast in the US even in the Bush era).
So do you think that RP would refuse to be interviewed by Al-Jazeera? Or he will reject an offer of making a documentary about him and the revolution?

Because that's what it looks like to the very people you are attempting to reach.

I'm not discussing the legitimacy of Al Jazeera, I'm discussing how "Ron Paul" and "Al Jazeera" in the same sentence look to anybody who isn't already a supporter.

VoteForRonPaul
02-28-2008, 01:06 AM
Because that's what it looks like to the very people you are attempting to reach.

I'm not discussing the legitimacy of Al Jazeera, I'm discussing how "Ron Paul" and "Al Jazeera" in the same sentence look to anybody who isn't already a supporter.
Thanks Josh, please take a minute to read my last post above. I tried there to clarify my view. And what I do think the revolution is about.

VoteForRonPaul
02-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Bump

H Roark
02-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Al-Jazeera is just as sensationalist and skewed as Fox News. Just because they cover the other side doesn't mean they are fair.

Cholo
02-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Can you imagine how this would sound on the News though? However great of a documentary they could make, I don't think we want John Q. Public to hear Ron Paul and Al-jazeera - the station where all the Bin Laden videos come from - associated with each other. He's already having a tough enough time w/the media.

Sorry, bad idea.

VoteForRonPaul
02-29-2008, 01:49 AM
Al-Jazeera is just as sensationalist and skewed as Fox News. Just because they cover the other side doesn't mean they are fair.
Actually I cannot claim that Al-Jazeera is fair and square, but also there is nothing could be worse than FOX. Also what is the first side that FOX could be covering in your opinion?

Can you imagine how this would sound on the News though? However great of a documentary they could make, I don't think we want John Q. Public to hear Ron Paul and Al-jazeera - the station where all the Bin Laden videos come from - associated with each other. He's already having a tough enough time w/the media.
Sorry, bad idea.
You do not have to be sorry man, that is your opinion. But I wrote something earlier, regarding a similar opinion and I hope if you can read it:
Actually when I brought Al-Jaz here to the table, I brought it naturally, I did not think for a moment in the term "enemy". I assumed that the people who support Ron Paul are people who show no fear, people who are open minded, people who are ready to build bridges no matter what the other "many" thinks, people who believe in freedom and they are sick of the continues violation of it.
If you truly believe in freedom and if you truly believe that Al-Jazeera is not an enemy while you still think it is a bad choice "just because many Americans think so", then allow me to say that this is a clear violation of your own freedom. You have allowed those people who have minimum knowledge to depress your freedom and restrict it.
If you truly believe that Al-Jazeera is not an enemy, then it is your responsibility-as it is mine-to educate those people about what we believe is the truth, exactly as we try to educate them about foreign policy and the constitution. And ofcourse I am not so dump to agree with Al-Jaz on everything but also I am not so dump to think of it as an enemy.
If you ever meet with somebody who thinks Al-Jaz is an enemy, let him/her know that if Al-Jaz is an enemy it would not be allowed to broadcast in The United States for years.
If Ron Paul would think for a moment in "what many Americans might think", he would never be Ron Paul that we know. He himself did not think at the beginning that he will ever gain any popularity in this election, though he decided to run and fight even if he was destined to fight alone.
This revolution is about principles more than it is about calculations. Calculation is a sort of violation of people's freedom.
If you will count the list of groups which are viewed as enemies by many Americans, this list might not end. Muslims are viewed as enemies, Arabs are viewed enemies, Russians and Chinese are the same story. Then what? You will end up with isolationism which has nothing to do with RP message. And instead of you bringing them to freedom, they will defeat you with their ill thoughts.

E-mail sent!

I appreciate the effort!

+1000

H Roark
02-29-2008, 02:51 AM
Al-Jaz is extremely partial to Muslim sympathies first as is Fox is the same with neo-cons. Just pay attention to how they cover anything that has to do with Lebanon..

billyjoeallen
02-29-2008, 03:04 AM
Al Jazeera is no more biased than Faux news and the MSM.

VoteForRonPaul
02-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Al-Jaz is extremely partial to Muslim sympathies first as is Fox is the same with neo-cons. Just pay attention to how they cover anything that has to do with Lebanon..
I have to partially agree here. But it is totally untrue to say that Al-Jazeera is extremely partial to all Muslims in Lebanon! Lebanon is divided into Sunnies, Shiites, Christians & Druze and other groups. So what is happening here is that Al-Jazeera favors the Shiites(Hizboallah) in the south & the Syrian side, for some reason. And this is the most part I hate about Al-Jazeera. But on the other hand it does not favor Iran which is considered as an Ally by both Hizboallah and Syria.
Many American officials both governmental and military have been interviewed by Al-Jazeera.
What I am saying here is that it is against Ron Paul's principles, the use of double standards. If Ron Paul would accept to be interviewed by a neo-con channel, there is no reason for him to refuse to be interviewed by Al-Jazeera.

VoteForRonPaul
02-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Bump for Freedom!

Working Poor
02-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Osama needs to come out and say, "If the American people elected Ron Paul, we would have no more need to feel threatened by tyranny in the Middle East and would therefore stop any effort for our quest of Freedom from oppression but the Bush regime."

Yea well the powers that be right now could and most likely would twist that one...

Jamsie 567
02-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Aljaeera is a joke I can't believe you even mentioned their name. The website is not the same as the news channel FYI.

Propagandist liars by every sense of the word.

VoteForRonPaul
03-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Hey guys, I think I am going to give up on this topic, I am not going to bump it again.
But I just want to thank those of you who were very excited and supportive. Thank you for not allowing the neocons to define what you should or should not be doing, you are a true example of free people!

At the same time I want to apologize because this topic was not intended to be about "Al-Jazeera" while I do not have any desire to play the role of a lawyer for any party. Instead I was hoping we will discuss how important it is to honor this movement into a documentary film. And If there is another alternative to appear in the future, I will be very happy to share.

And for those who opposed the idea, I would like to say: Do not let the neocons define what you should or you should not be doing. Do not let them defeat you, because that was a clear violation of your freedom. If Ron Paul was to listen to what many Americans or the MSM think, he would not be Ron Paul that we all know.

Freedom is bliss!