PDA

View Full Version : independent island

dust of nations
02-25-2008, 09:19 PM
so, from what i've read this is a serious consideration from some of the ron paul supporters and revolutionaries.

although it goes against the very idea of a revolution.
defined as a forcible overthrow of a government or social order in favor of a new system.

instead it's a revolutionary idea. maybe a farfetched revolutionary idea. but still revolutionary none the less.

and although i haven't given up on and personally would love to see a revolution of american minds and a complete paradigm shift amongst the americans in this country, and although i would love to see a revolution from the inside. one based upon us listening and learning about freedom and then leading towards a brighter american future, i haven't completely ruled out the idea of an independent country starting from the ground up.

my goal though in starting this thread is to organize the strong supporters of this idea. the other posts that i've found on this topic seem to be a little unorganized and may give off a false sense magnitude.

so this thread simply exists as a temporary place until a website or separate forum is made to, for lack of a better term, pledge to be part of a serious attempt at an independent country. to be willing to give everything; financially, personally, emotionally, mentally, to this project.

a simple post with your name is sufficient. although age, occupation, education, etc. would probably help i suppose.

porcupine
02-28-2008, 10:26 AM
I think it's a good idea. Being a pilgrim gives opportunities not available as a revolutionary.