Agora
02-25-2008, 08:21 PM
hahahahahapriceless

Agent CSL
02-25-2008, 08:28 PM
Nice. No one caught it? O-o

reaver
02-25-2008, 08:38 PM
There are two I think that caught it; both to Bills right. One woman one man. The man is right above his Bills right shoulder and the woman seems to be sitting next to him in red.

EDIT: But Bill sure didn't catch it.

Elijah
02-25-2008, 08:44 PM
There are two I think that caught it; both to Bills right. One woman one man. The man is right above his Bills right shoulder and the woman seems to be sitting next to him in red.

EDIT: But Bill sure didn't catch it.

Thanks for the heads up on this, it was entertaining!

If anyone is going to run for Congress, Senate, President etc. They need to join www.ToastMasters.org asap!

In Toastmasters, they teach you that if you make a mistake you should keep going and not address it.

Now, that seems like one you should address but I am just pointing out that good speakers are supposed to keep on chuggin'.

Trigonx
02-25-2008, 09:47 PM
read the Onion article afterwards. I could not stop laughing.

Eponym_mi
02-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Listen carefully...he says something like...

"Hillary says....blah blah blah blah. If you elect me, I'll blah blah blah blah."

He is speaking for his wife...me is Hillary. Not that it isn't funny, because he could've said the same thing in a way that wouldn't have sounded like HE wanted to get re-elected.

0zzy
02-25-2008, 09:58 PM
You guys are silly.

dirknb@hotmail.com
02-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the heads up on this, it was entertaining!

If anyone is going to run for Congress, Senate, President etc. They need to join www.ToastMasters.org (http://www.ToastMasters.org) asap!

In Toastmasters, they teach you that if you make a mistake you should keep going and not address it.

Now, that seems like one you should address but I am just pointing out that good speakers are supposed to keep on chuggin'.

Toastmasters is the best way to improve your speaking skills.