PDA

View Full Version : BJ Lawson Needs Your Help!

FireofLiberty
02-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Everyone,

BJ Lawson is a pro-liberty candidate running for Congress in NC's 4th District for those of you who do not already know about his candidacy. He's a doctor by trade, created a successful business from scratch and then sold it and has a great family.

Right now, the campaign is going very well. We're making progress, getting new supporters and we have huge groups canvassing different areas every Saturday. Yard signs are going up in yards all across the District.

We've made in roads with the "movers and shakers" and have recently gotten to know a lot of great people from the area involved in stopping a Bio Lab from coming to the area. They're very excited about our campaign.

There's only one problem: money.

BJ's campaign is in serious need of contributions. We've got a serious fight ahead of us against a 22-year incumbent Democrat and the costs of running our very active campaign are far exceeding the contributions we are receiving presently.

Just the cost of our campaign materials alone is great. Right now we're handing out to people at events and when we go out canvassing a pocket Constitution, a slim jim containing information about BJ's campaign and his stances on the issues and a business card that has the campaign website on it.

As you know, pocket Constitutions aren't cheap so they alone have made our materials very costly, however, we feel that just getting a copy of the Constitution into the hands of people is in itself an accomplishment. It's a great icebreaker when talking to people and I can say from my personal experience that people are much more interested in his campaign when they see it and are much more likely to look at the slim jim inside because of it.

We would appreciate any help you could give us in terms of campaign contributions or otherwise. I'm sure other liberty candidates would as well.

Please contribute today at http://www.lawsonforcongress.com

Thanks!

boggie08
02-26-2008, 04:05 PM
B. J. Lawson is a great guy. I wish I lived in North Carolina so that I could campaign for him.

GunnyFreedom
02-27-2008, 10:54 AM
I'm glad to help on Saturday, and I'll be looking for help canvassing district 2 for RP on Friday or Monday if anybody is free. Let me know! Thanks.

FireofLiberty
02-27-2008, 03:57 PM
Glen,

Great! I'll e-mail you the details right now. I might be able to help you out on Monday. I'll let you know.

cayton
02-29-2008, 07:51 AM
I just moved out of that district, I wish I could help more. BJ is a great candidate.

FireofLiberty
02-29-2008, 01:51 PM
I just moved out of that district, I wish I could help more. BJ is a great candidate.

If you're ever back in the District you could always help us with canvassing ;)

boggie08
03-03-2008, 02:18 PM
What patriotic days are there in March? I'll see if I can find any.