PDA

View Full Version : list of Precinct leaders ?

cbc58
02-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Is there any way to get an email list of all the precinct leaders?

Revolution9
02-25-2008, 05:19 PM
I would hope not easily. Things like this are used for datamining for political blackmail schemes.

HTH
Randy

gotcats
02-25-2008, 06:12 PM
If you're talking about fellow canvassers in your area....when you are signed into the precinct leader website, there will be several area precinct leader's names & emails at the bottom.
I hope this was helpful and not information in the wrong hands!

HollyforRP
02-25-2008, 06:20 PM
this person wants "all" precinct leaders.

What reason??

amonasro
02-25-2008, 06:31 PM
"Hi, I have 27 posts and I want an email list of 18,000 RP supporters."

If there was a BS icon it would be right here.

mysticgeek
02-25-2008, 06:58 PM
In Minnesota County Otter Tail .... I am one!

cbc58
02-25-2008, 07:15 PM
the reason I want a list of the precienct leaders is to contact them to figure out someway of keeping this movement together. I have a couple ideas that I'd like to float by them to see if they are interested.

with all the effort and money that has been expended in this campaign it would be a crying shame if everybody just faded away. i know some won't but when the campaign ends... what happens? that's the question I've been asking for months. I've posted a couple ideas here and they all require some form of coordinated effort.

it also appears that some of Dr. Pauls supporters are not happy with the formal campaign staff and feel money was wasted. I'd have to agree.

I am a precienct leader myself but only get info for my county / state.

cbc58
02-25-2008, 07:17 PM
"Hi, I have 27 posts and I want an email list of 18,000 RP supporters."

If there was a BS icon it would be right here.

What's that supposed to mean?

HollyforRP
02-25-2008, 07:19 PM
the reason I want a list of the precienct leaders is to contact them to figure out someway of keeping this movement together. I have a couple ideas that I'd like to float by them to see if they are interested.

with all the effort and money that has been expended in this campaign it would be a crying shame if everybody just faded away. i know some won't but when the campaign ends... what happens? that's the question I've been asking for months. I've posted a couple ideas here and they all require some form of coordinated effort.

it also appears that some of Dr. Pauls supporters are not happy with the formal campaign staff and feel money was wasted. I'd have to agree.

I am a precienct leader myself but only get info for my county / state.

This is one of the reasons why I didn't like the precinct leader program. Do you like it when you sign up for something and then you end up getting unsolicited emails from others?

cbc58
02-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Holly,

No I don't like it........ but how then is this movement going to continue?

Answer me that question... seriously. If there is another way to send a message directly to people who are committed to making a difference and getting things fixed?

What is going to happen from here on out? Where will people go and what will they do? Do you think that the folks at the national campaign care as much as the grassroots do in making something happen?

hawks4ronpaul
02-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Is there any way to get an email list of all the precinct leaders?

Maybe you can post your email and anyone who wants to stay in touch can contact you.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/