PDA

View Full Version : Free State Project: Nationwide

GoApe4RonPaul2008
02-25-2008, 04:23 PM
Now that Ron Paul has awakened hundreds of thousands of people if not more. It is up to us to start our own Free State Projects in each state. Because each state has their own freedom lovers... Gun Owners, anti- eminent domain, anti-nafta (To those states that apply), pro-free speech organizations, Pro-constitution, pro- civil liberties groups, The list goes on and on. We must begin to form on each state take over our state gop's our state Legislative branch and senate. We must unite EVERY single person who has any freedom they feel has been taken away... How will we accomplish this? First, we need LEADERSHIP. We need people to stand up and work together. If we can unite each organization within the state to form a common cause we can take each state back. You can tell the gun owners.. look they took their land because of eminent domain, they will take your guns next... and to the pro- free speech people you can say.. look they took his land for some government project... next they will take your right to speak out. Or to the Eminent domain people, look they searched that person's house without a warrant.. now they will take your land.. There are so many ways to unite the people... We have many talented people in every state. Our numbers are greater then most of you think. Anyone who voted for Ron Paul is a potential candidate.. anyone who is a gun owner is a potential candidate. Anyone who has any freedom they love and hold dear to their hearts is a potential candidate. People who don't like the government spying on them they would join the cause to take back our states. All we have to do is unite all the groups to form one goal... That is to take back our country.. The states have more power then you think... If we cant take congress then we should focus on our states... Only support those candidates for congress who have a good chance... Yes its a risky move but.... What are the chances we get all of our candidates in ? We need to consolidate. Focus on our states... if this move works really good.. we could double, triple if not quadruple our numbers.. In some states we could easily get more then that. I am going to try this out in my home state.. or at least bring up the idea... Illinois. Let us focus on the Grand March to Washington D.C. first, we need to work with Ron Paul on this None of this partial grand stand we need to make headlines. To the granny warriors... you are foolish to try to make a small grand stand. The key to success is to show the government that we can and will stand together! If we can show a good showing of people other freedom lovers will gladly join our cause. Show them there ARE people willing to fight.. That is our main goal. After that I believe this is the way.. though it is a small number of us... that is what it took our founders to change their country... a relentless small group of people who were pissed off at the tyrannical government with Tyrant King George the 3rd.

This is my two cents.
In Liberty,
Chris

porcupine
02-25-2008, 10:32 PM
The notion of a "Free State Project" in every state shows a misunderstanding of the idea behind the FSP. We already have an "FSP" in every state: it's called the libertarian party and it's working out terribly. We're spread out too thin and need to concentrate our activism; regroup and organize a new offensive on a winnable level. Can't do that in EVERY state at once (didn't we just try that after all??)...if we could, we wouldn't need the FSP.

We can sit around in groups of 5 or 10 people trying to change the world or we can unite in the thousands, enjoy a community of like-minded people and really make a difference

Granny Warrior
02-26-2008, 08:38 AM
To the granny warriors... you are foolish to try to make a small grand stand.[/SIZE][/SIZE] The key to success is to show the government that we can and will stand together! If we can show a good showing of people other freedom lovers will gladly join our cause. Show them there ARE people willing to fight.. That is our main goal. After that I believe this is the way.. though it is a small number of us... that is what it took our founders to change their country... a relentless small group of people who were pissed off at the tyrannical government with Tyrant King George the 3rd.

This is my two cents.
In Liberty,
Chris[/QUOTE]

I don't know who you are Chris but you are so wrong.. There needs to be continous protests and demonstrations in Washington right up to the elections. We have people from all sects, NAU.NAFTA, TAXES,AMNESTY,TTC,REAL ID etc. all getting together to show we are serious, mad and are not going to take it any more. By the time Ron gets his march organized there will be so many people fired up it will be a barnstorm on Washington. As long as we are kept in separate groups we cannot mass the amount of people to make a difference... United we can show while we all have our passionate special interests we are all basicly fignting the same battle just on different fronts.. We all need to get on the same front... Unity is the message and all of those that would try to keep us apart is only aiding and abeting the government in keeping control of the people. I applaud anyone that will stand up and go to Washington any day, any time and make a statement no matter how small the group or how large it all speaks volumes to the government. WE ARE WATCHING YOU EVERY DAY.