PDA

View Full Version : Peden's political director endorses Alan Keyes

Johncjackson
02-25-2008, 02:39 PM
themarkumreport.blogspot.com/ ( Peden's PD's blog)

(As read at: reason's blog. reason.com/blog/show/125156 )

Peden's political director endorses Keyes for POTUS in the primary. As Weigel said "A little bit of dissonance in the "mainstream Republican" pitch, I think."

Banana
02-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Sounds like they are trying to suggest that Peden is just as off-color as Paul is.

Except that Paul isn't off-color. It's *everyone else*.

Wyurm
02-25-2008, 06:39 PM
how is that a good thing? Keyes is an idiot (personal opinion) who does see things in a more or less Libertarianish view, but turns people off by opening his mouth. No comparison to Paul at all.

richardfortherepublic
03-03-2008, 01:45 AM
how is that a good thing? Keyes is an idiot (personal opinion) who does see things in a more or less Libertarianish view, but turns people off by opening his mouth. No comparison to Paul at all.

But if only we could get Ron's message in Alan's body, it would be over. BARAKAWHO?

Too bad half the time he talks, he complains about how he doesn't get any time to talk.

Gadsden Flag
03-04-2008, 09:34 PM
I would like Alan Keyes pretty well, except that he is pro-war. I'd vote for him over McCain, Hillary, Obama, etc.

In the only Republican debate he participated in, he did what Ron Paul needed to do, which was talk the most whether the moderators and other candidates liked it or not.

He caught some flack for it, but he made himself the center of attention.

nate895
03-04-2008, 10:37 PM
I would like Alan Keyes pretty well, except that he is pro-war. I'd vote for him over McCain, Hillary, Obama, etc.

In the only Republican debate he participated in, he did what Ron Paul needed to do, which was talk the most whether the moderators and other candidates liked it or not.

He caught some flack for it, but he made himself the center of attention.

And he got more speaking time for it. Paul should have been doing this in all the debates from this one onward (because of strategy, if you started on debate 1, you'd look like an idiot, but after they've seen sit quietly, who knows?)