PDA

View Full Version : FUNNY STORY i forgot about Ames

Roxi
08-15-2007, 12:22 PM
right by the entrance going into the hilton there was a small card table with some FT literature. behind the table there was a sign that looked like it had been written in marker by my 5 year old that said "fred head HQ".... this was funny enough but the best part was the guy in the fold up chair underneath the sign that was asleep!

I got a pic of this on my disposable and will try to get it done asap BUT there was one guy there that I know is on this forum that took a pic, and I got the ron paul revolution people to get it on video

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE PLEASE PM it to me or put it on this board

4Horsemen
08-15-2007, 12:25 PM
He's a tired Fred Head...:)

nayjevin
08-15-2007, 12:26 PM
haha that was so classic.

clean the garage

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-15-2007, 12:46 PM
right by the entrance going into the hilton there was a small card table with some FT literature. behind the table there was a sign that looked like it had been written in marker by my 5 year old that said "fred head HQ".... this was funny enough but the best part was the guy in the fold up chair underneath the sign that was asleep!

I got a pic of this on my disposable and will try to get it done asap BUT there was one guy there that I know is on this forum that took a pic, and I got the ron paul revolution people to get it on video

You should have accidentally left a stack of RP lit on the table.

I just noticed a neighbor 2 streets over had a Run Fred Run sign in his window while on my walk today. Every ready, I had some Liberty Cards with me (biz card size RP lit) and stuck one above his mailbox. About once a week, I figure, I'll amble by there and leave him a little something.

The Fred-heads are going to need a home when he either decides not to run or is exposed for the abortion lobbyist empty suit that he is.

FreedomLover
08-15-2007, 01:19 PM
I need to have this picture!

Syren123
08-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Fred Heads Cannot Be Stopped!!!

Wyurm
08-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Fred Heads Cannot Be Stopped!!!

lol, wrong forum. That one is here (http://www.fredthompsonforum.com).