PDA

View Full Version : God be behind us...

robskicks
02-25-2008, 03:06 AM
As sure as your reading this, you can feel it. I will never let myself fall back asleep.

Conza88
02-25-2008, 04:15 AM
I'll be honest, if Ron Paul ends up in the White House,... I'll give this whole Interventionist God a second thought.. Having said that, Ron Paul is my God... I worship him daily.. so; lolz.. Ron Paul would have got himself there... but then Ron Paul (God) says that its not him, but us - we the people...

Whatever the case, he's as humble as can be.

Mark
02-25-2008, 06:55 AM
As sure as your reading this, you can feel it. I will never let myself fall back asleep.

Keep The Faith,

God's got people working on the spiritual side of things as well.

There's currently an ongoing challenge against the whole of Evil to show that it's doomed.

The page needs some editing to be more specific, but the main idea is there.

JesusMark.com/challenge (http://JesusMark.com/challenge)

We have just begun bringing down the strongholds of Evil, and even The Gates of Hell will not stop us.

ButchHowdy
02-25-2008, 08:17 AM
I am convinced that Jeremiah 50 is the newsletter of today, but more specifically 50:33 where it reports how 'Babylon has refused to let us go.' I equate this in how we have been placed under a WOODen yoke of bondage by WOODrow Wilson since 1913.

As Prayer Warriors we must petition the Lord to fulfill HIS final verse 46 declaring: "Babylon has been seized!".

Any Takers?

Mark
02-26-2008, 12:54 PM
I am convinced that Jeremiah 50 is the newsletter of today, but more specifically 50:33 where it reports how 'Babylon has refused to let us go.' I equate this in how we have been placed under a WOODen yoke of bondage by WOODrow Wilson since 1913.

As Prayer Warriors we must petition the Lord to fulfill HIS final verse 46 declaring: "Babylon has been seized!".

Any Takers?

Already petitioning for certain things, seizing Babylon is one way to put it.

VRP08
02-26-2008, 01:17 PM

Amen!:D

phixion
02-26-2008, 01:21 PM
God's on Huckabee's side but we've got delegates and they are much more powerful.

Pete

acptulsa
02-26-2008, 01:29 PM
God's on Huckabee's side but we've got delegates and they are much more powerful.

Pete

In Huckster's dreams God's on his side. If God were truly looking out for Huckabee the way he thinks He is, the Huckster wouldn't know what squirrel tastes like.

Ex Post Facto
02-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Man if you guys read the book of Revelations, there are sooo many indicators right now that the time we live in is written there. I'm not religious at all, but every now and then I read revelations just to see. This time everything is in it. Even those that follow god are being led astray by false prophets of God, telling them to support Tyranny.

Funny thing is I don't think any of the elites plans are going to come to pass. Once they start them into motion, the book of revelations is clear what will happen. Heaven will descend to earth, peace for a long time, and those that lead to captivity, will be led to captivity.

WilliamC
02-26-2008, 01:54 PM
I sure hope if he's out there he's on our side.

It would suck if god were a collectivist :(

Agent CSL
02-26-2008, 01:55 PM
I once saw a soldier in my shower curtain. I'm not kidding.. I have pictures. Wanna see?

charger
02-26-2008, 02:12 PM
God was the first to believe in liberty.
In the Bible it states" if a man doesn't work a man shouldn't eat".
That is the biggest problem with our country today. We are eliminating the principals of God.
God truely did bless America like the song requested of him.
Today America and Americans are turning their back on God.
He may help us straighten things out for a while but he will be back.
Personally I think he will be back soon.

If you are a saved Christian you have nothing to worry about.

Ex Post Facto
02-26-2008, 02:16 PM
God was the first to believe in liberty.
In the Bible it states" if a man doesn't work a man shouldn't eat".
That is the biggest problem with our country today. We are eliminating the principals of God.
God truely did bless America like the song requested of him.
Today America and Americans are turning their back on God.
He may help us straighten things out for a while but he will be back.
Personally I think he will be back soon.

If you are a saved Christian you have nothing to worry about.

I tell you this, I don't believe in religion per se. It's spirituality that I think works for me, as there is only that relationship between God and me, no preacher telling me how to interpret anything. For those that don't believe in any God I think this is okay. How many times were you drunk, or sick and decided to pray for healing, for anyone listening to help??? LoL, I know I have many times :p

acptulsa
02-26-2008, 02:20 PM
I sure hope if he's out there he's on our side.

It would suck if god were a collectivist :(

Ex Post Facto, I don't think there are any more such indicators in play right now than usual. Certainly church-sponsored tyranny was worse in the middle ages.

WilliamC, that's really, really funny! Read Matthew 25 and you'll see that God's seriously collectivist--it's just supposed to be voluntary!

Ex Post Facto
02-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Ex Post Facto, I don't think there are any more such indicators in play right now than usual. Certainly church-sponsored tyranny was worse in the middle ages.

Oh, I guess I'm referring to the church leaders that are manipulating donations to candidates belonging to the CFR. National ID becoming very close to the mark of the beast. People that bear truth as a message are having that turned against them. Shortly, world conflicts will escalate, and the earth is going through some changes, not to mention sun solar flares (http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/10mar_stormwarning.htm) are expected to reach an all time high in 2012 (which, could mean a 130 degree temperature on earth in some parts.)

I doubt the end times will be about religious preferences. It will be about living under the principles of God and respect and love for your fellow man. Those that embrace truth and become humble will survive. Those that disregard truth and attempt to enslave people for their own purpose will be condemned. Remember these prophecies are throughout many religion's across the world and are not just exclusive of Christianity.

charger
02-26-2008, 02:50 PM

WilliamC, that's really, really funny! Read Matthew 25 and you'll see that God's seriously collectivist--it's just supposed to be voluntary!

I disagree, If he were a collectivist he would have been saving seats for the foolish virgins and the others would not have been able to eat until the fools arrived.
I think the message is to stay attentive because you never know when the Lord will be back.

hillbilly123069
02-26-2008, 03:07 PM
And start coordinating for an organized assemblies. The government has made itself clear they are deaf to us. They will not give up their money cake without static! The are the same kind of people as anyone else, just more money and an arrogant point of view! We cannot sit around talking about what to do anymore. This things are happening now, in the open, for a reason. I believe our time is up!

dawnbt
02-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Man if you guys read the book of Revelations, there are sooo many indicators right now that the time we live in is written there. I'm not religious at all, but every now and then I read revelations just to see. This time everything is in it. Even those that follow god are being led astray by false prophets of God, telling them to support Tyranny.

Funny thing is I don't think any of the elites plans are going to come to pass. Once they start them into motion, the book of revelations is clear what will happen. Heaven will descend to earth, peace for a long time, and those that lead to captivity, will be led to captivity.

+1

eloquensanity
02-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Anyone listen to Chuck Baldwin's sermon about the remnant?

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/vid1/The_Remnant_32K.mp3

It is very interesting. He is a big Ron Paul supporter.

Other sermons
http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/sermonvideo.html

Ex Post Facto
02-26-2008, 03:19 PM
And start coordinating for an organized assemblies. The government has made itself clear they are deaf to us. They will not give up their money cake without static! The are the same kind of people as anyone else, just more money and an arrogant point of view! We cannot sit around talking about what to do anymore. This things are happening now, in the open, for a reason. I believe our time is up!

I wonder how much of this is truely in the open, and how much of this we have made open because we are aware. I often think how this is accelerating, and the powers are becoming bold. Either they know we are aware, and have done the only thing they can, throw every plan into motion, or we have just become to notice more and more, through our collaberation.

LEK
02-26-2008, 04:59 PM
Man if you guys read the book of Revelations, there are sooo many indicators right now that the time we live in is written there. I'm not religious at all, but every now and then I read revelations just to see.

Specifically read these:

Revelation 13:2,4,5,7,8,15,16. One world government/economy/religion controlled by one man.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12. The deception that people will embrace. You think the sheeple are bad now!

Daniel 8:25-27 and 9:24-27 The "one man". The first part of Daniel 9 talks of the Messiah who will be "cut off" - this is when the Lord was crucified, buried, rose again and ascended. But He's coming back...:)

There are 333 specific OT prophecies containing 456 specific details about the Messiah, which were fulfilled in the first coming of Jesus Christ.
To have just 8 out of the 456 specific prophecies fulfilled in any individual, the chances were 1 in 10 to the 17th power.

Believing in God does not cause Him to exist - He exists whether we believe in Him or not.

http://thefundidriveby.blogspot.com/2007/12/315-miraculous-old-testament-prophecies.html