PDA

View Full Version : March vs. Rally

goRPaul
02-25-2008, 12:25 AM
There's all this talk about marching on Washington, but the good Doctor himself said that it would be too hard to organize a march in such a short amount of time, he said it would be better to have a grand rally. Is the grassroots gonna go through the trouble of planning the march, independent of the campaign, or are we just gonna show up for a rally? If it's the latter, then I suggest the forum name be changed ASAP.

Agent CSL
02-25-2008, 12:31 AM
I'm all in, rally or march. I'd like to see both.

I want to see a grand march through downtown DC with Ron leading with an American flag, and everyone carrying their state's flag following behind. I think that'd be a sight. :D

TxRedneck
02-25-2008, 01:20 PM
There's all this talk about marching on Washington, but the good Doctor himself said that it would be too hard to organize a march in such a short amount of time, he said it would be better to have a grand rally. Is the grassroots gonna go through the trouble of planning the march, independent of the campaign, or are we just gonna show up for a rally? If it's the latter, then I suggest the forum name be changed ASAP.

On the Offical Campaign website it is named Freedom MARCH. Isn't this what we should also call it?

http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campaign-updates/2008/02/14/the-freedom-march-is-coming/