PDA

View Full Version : Brownback on the way out

Bradley in DC
08-15-2007, 11:18 AM
http://shotpolitics.com/brownback-should-move-on-down-the-road.htm

We’ve always liked Sam Brownback. He’s been a good Senator, but lately he has a been a real jerk. We would like to use other words to describe Senator Brownback’s attitude toward every other Republican running, but those words won’t fit nicely with our family values readers.
Sam Brownback’s holier-than-thou attitude is the embodiment of everything that drives people away from values positions. Instead of welcoming converts and folks who are more with you than not, Brownback’s team chastises every candidate who isn’t 100% with him.

Kuldebar
08-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Sounds like Romney's sound bite author wrote that article.

Sam Brownback’s holier-than-thou attitude is the embodiment of everything that drives people away from values positions.

escapinggreatly
08-15-2007, 11:35 AM
The sooner Brownback's officially out, the better. The man is terrifying.

Hook
08-15-2007, 01:42 PM
Sam is pure politican. You can see it by how he smiles. It looks just like that politician on the stage with Robin Williams in Man of the Year. I've never liked him that much.
I think Gilmore was a decent guy. Tancredo seemed sincere if misguided. Sam reminds me of a used car salesman.

Syren123
08-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Did you see that he was president of every one of his classes since kindergarten? We've all known 'that guy' - the natural born politician who identified himself early, like in second grade, and went on to run in every student election thereafter.

I laughed out loud when I saw that at the Straw Poll.