PDA

View Full Version : Canada-U.S. pact allows cross-border military activity

Drknows
02-24-2008, 11:01 PM
The next time your town has a 'national emergency,' don't be surprised if Canadian soldiers respond. say what? :eek:

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=ba99826e-f9b7-42a4-9b0a-f82134b92e7e

jake
02-24-2008, 11:02 PM
don't be too worried about our soldiers, they are a friendly bunch

Drknows
02-24-2008, 11:06 PM
don't be too worried about our soldiers, they are a friendly bunch

Yeah i guess it works both ways......

One step closer to NAU.

fedup100
02-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Yeah, we are friends, its when both countries are in marshall law and the french and Belgium troops are brought in......then we can all panic, can you say NWO and NAU!!

Canadiandude
02-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Say what?!

Is this really necessary?

It's freakin' me out, so sometime in the future i could see US military 'patrolling' our streets...

ionlyknowy
02-24-2008, 11:12 PM
probably because all of our troops are scattered all over the world, and not at home..

SOMEONE needs to guard the homeland, might as well be our neighbors. :rolleyes: since we obviously cant do it.

JordanQ72
02-24-2008, 11:19 PM
greeted with suspicion by the left wing in Canada and the right wing in the U.S.

It's always nice when opposing sides can come together behind something :rolleyes:

berrybunches
02-25-2008, 01:27 AM
Thats the thing about these neighborly deals. They look so friendly and innocent from the outside that no one will take notice of them.....
...except the Canadians, they notice, but in the United States we don't report on Canada or their thoughts, except to call them liberal nuts.

Did you know Canada had a Sars - Huge event- concert to bring back United States tourism to their country after the illness had passed and that we did not even report it on our airwaves? (this was about 5 years ago) I only know because I was in Canada at the time.

Dequeant
02-25-2008, 02:05 AM
so sometime in the future i could see US military 'patrolling' our streets...

I look forward to the day the military is patrolling American streets in body armor with machine guns. It would mean at least SOMEONE has decided they've had enough and started giving the powers that be a reason to be afraid.

bcreps85
02-25-2008, 03:58 AM
I think that the real motivation behind this is that American troops would have problems turning on U.S. citizens. To solve this, the powers that be will use Canadian troops here, so that when they start shooting people it will not be their family and friends. US soldiers will be sent to quell Canadians, and in turn won't be firing on their family and friends.

berrybunches
02-25-2008, 04:05 AM
I think that the real motivation behind this is that American troops would have problems turning on U.S. citizens. To solve this, the powers that be will use Canadian troops here, so that when they start shooting people it will not be their family and friends. US soldiers will be sent to quell Canadians, and in turn won't be firing on their family and friends.

That is historically what happens what a government wants to strong arm their citizens. Would not be the first time.
I hope I am not getting paranoid...ever since I got involved in this movement life seems so unreal.

MJfromCT
02-25-2008, 08:21 AM
Nothing to see here folks, just move along.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
02-25-2008, 08:26 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1300364#post1300364

post #42

Rhys
02-25-2008, 08:34 AM
The US troops aren't here, so I think the idea is to make it so they never have to be. Now Canada can go defend California.

GoDrNo
02-25-2008, 08:50 AM
The sad thing is the vast majority of Americans will respond to this with a resounding "Baaaaaaaaaaa".

Elegy
02-25-2008, 11:02 AM
Unbelievable, friggin unbelievable. I was discussing this with my buddies over here and nobody could believe it, we're disgusted.