PDA

View Full Version : So now Paul is losing his primary???

AJ Antimony
02-24-2008, 08:29 PM
According to Oregon Independent (http://www.oregonindependent.com/node/153), a new poll by Pajamas Media (http://pajamasmedia.com/2008/02/is_ron_paul_losing_for_congres.php) says Paul is down to Peden 43%-32%.

Of course the latest few polls according to Paul's campaign say the Congressman is ahead 60%-20%.

:confused:

F*** YOU FRANK

Bruno
02-24-2008, 08:30 PM
That Pajamas Media poll is a bunch of crap.

libertythor
02-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Internal campaign polls are unreliable. Plus a flood of Ron Paul ads should be hitting that district now, giving him an opportunity to explain his accomplishments.

yongrel
02-24-2008, 08:33 PM
Because Pajamas Media has been soooo fair to RP in the past.:rolleyes:

Jeremy
02-24-2008, 08:37 PM
I remember reading article saying that the Paul campaign payed for polling and stuff like that (a long with some tv ads), so I'd believe that first.

Rangeley
02-24-2008, 09:41 PM
The 42-32 number originated from a "campaign source" who has already been contradicted by the actual Ron Paul campaign, which set the record straight. Its pretty clear that the source was unreliable at this point as they also claimed that Paul would drop out several weeks ago.
http://strictconstruct.com/2008/02/23/11-point-lead/

AJ Antimony
02-24-2008, 09:52 PM
The 42-32 number originated from a "campaign source" who has already been contradicted by the actual Ron Paul campaign, which set the record straight. Its pretty clear that the source was unreliable at this point as they also claimed that Paul would drop out several weeks ago.

Ah, so these numbers are before Paul's 60-20 numbers?

Rangeley
02-25-2008, 07:36 AM
Ah, so these numbers are before Paul's 60-20 numbers?
Yea, the 60-20 numbers were released in response.

newnews
02-25-2008, 07:38 AM
maybe he'll actually address the vote fraud now

and maybe actually run 3rd partysince this very well could be the last election we have

911 TRUTH 4 EVER

http://patriotsquestion911.com

Joe3113
02-25-2008, 08:01 AM
Can you not post 9/11 concpiracy here please?

So you wouldn't like it if I mentioned things like delayed investigation, Bush not testifying under oath, no mention of WTC7 in 9/11 commission report, molten metal, insider trading, highest concentration of drills in history.......ya know....stuff like that?

OK I won't say anything.

o...and I know you wouldn't like it if I said something like:

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!

right?

OK. I won't say it then.

;)

seeker1
02-25-2008, 08:07 AM
Can you not post 9/11 concpiracy here please?

Maybe I'm going blind, but I didn't see the concpiracy in the post.

9/11 is a concpiracy? Or Truth is a concpiracy? The truth about 9/11 is a concpiracy?

It's all very confusing. :cool:

belian78
02-25-2008, 08:20 AM
it was meant to hijack the thread, and it looks like it's going to work. gosh, cant you people spot this crap from a mile away yet? just ignore it and move on. :D

Royksopp
02-25-2008, 08:26 AM
So you wouldn't like it if I mentioned things like delayed investigation, Bush not testifying under oath, no mention of WTC7 in 9/11 commission report, molten metal, insider trading, highest concentration of drills in history.......ya know....stuff like that?

OK I won't say anything.

right?

OK. I won't say it then.

;)

............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Cowlesy
02-25-2008, 08:28 AM
Guys --- please stay on the TS's topic.

Thanks.

libertarian4321
02-25-2008, 09:12 AM

OK I won't say anything.

Seriously, you've been here long enough to know that the "truthers" (at least the ones who aren't trolls) have agreed to keep that stuff out of these forums.

If you want to rant about "9-11 truth", there are plenty of places to do it.

Why hurt Ron Paul and the campaign by associating him with this stuff?

pengieh
02-25-2008, 09:15 AM
The moon landing was faked too.

And big gubment dun wan you to know they are actually lizard men (people actually believe this).

kipload
02-25-2008, 09:23 AM

OK I won't say anything.

right?

OK. I won't say it then.

;)

See Thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=123921&page=3

acptulsa
02-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Funny, when I got on this thread I didn't think it was about how much hazardous duty pay they got to plant explosives in WTC7 while it was burning.

I thought the conspiracy of the moment was the North American Union. After all, it would be the NAFTA Superhighway and Ron Paul's continuing opposition to it that will not only keep Dr. Paul's House seat safe, but could send him to the national convention with all of Texas' 140 delegates in his pocket.

Can we spread the word? Can we find the votes, find the speech clips, and with only a week to go, do our magic? Wouldn't that be more productive?

RonPaulFanInGA
02-25-2008, 10:48 AM

This tells where and how it all started: a blogspot site.

The 43-32 numbers are not real. Pajamas Media picked them up and they've been in a lot of different places since, but this is where they come from. It's 100% not true.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=YzI5MTUyOTY3YTA0MTYzODkyNmNkNWMxYWJiZTAwMGE=

Remember, the same people who told you of "43-32" are the same people who told you on February 13, 2008 that Paul was dropping out very soon to spend all his presidential funds on his congressional reelection. He's not dropping out. So if that's not true, how can one believe any of the other stuff? If Paul wanted to spend his presidential money on his congressional race, he'd have already dropped out and done it. You have to buy ads in advance. Mailers take days. Dropping out in March for this purpose is pointless.

Paul will win and win big.

devil21
02-25-2008, 05:50 PM
So does that mean everyone can stop worrying about and donating money to the congressional campaign and get back to the original goal of winning the presidency? Please?

hayeksrevenge
02-27-2008, 09:02 AM
Internal campaign polls are unreliable. .

Umm... no. Internal polls are often more reliable than public polls, if they are run by qualified people. Peden's staff, qualifed? It doesn't seem so. Paul's numbers are possibly accurate. However, not being a "poll person", I don't believe any of them.

Poll = Control (of how voters think)

hayeksrevenge
02-27-2008, 09:03 AM
So does that mean everyone can stop worrying about and donating money to the congressional campaign and get back to the original goal of winning the presidency? Please?

No. Texas primary victory first. Then back to the campaign. It's unfortunate it has to be this way, but it is how it is.

Continue giving to the congressional campaign if you are able. Don't stop until victory is clear.

hayeksrevenge
02-27-2008, 09:14 AM
According to Oregon Independent (http://www.oregonindependent.com/node/153), a new poll by Pajamas Media (http://pajamasmedia.com/2008/02/is_ron_paul_losing_for_congres.php) says Paul is down to Peden 43%-32%.

Of course the latest few polls according to Paul's campaign say the Congressman is ahead 60%-20%.

:confused:

F*** YOU FRANK

Why is an Oregon paper tracking the RP congressional campaign anyway? Peculiar.

Barney
02-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Hello, this is Pajamas Media Polling Corp calling with regard to the GOP primary for the 14th district in Texas. If you plan to vote for Chris Peden, push '1'. Push '2' for others.

'2'

Thank you, you will no longer receive these calls.

bcreps85
02-27-2008, 09:12 PM
Hello, this is Pajamas Media Polling Corp calling with regard to the GOP primary for the 14th district in Texas. If you plan to vote for Chris Peden, push '1'. Push '2' for others.

'2'

Thank you, you will no longer receive these calls.

LMAO...the sad thing is that isn't too far fetched.

Teflon Master
02-27-2008, 09:54 PM

Glad to see you are wishing for a Ron Paul defeat.

devil21
02-28-2008, 03:09 AM
Glad to see you are wishing for a Ron Paul defeat.

Actually, I just didn't quote the part about Paul having a 72% to 11% (or similarly ass-kicking) lead over Peden that was posted earlier in the thread and all over this forum. In fact, if you look at my post history recently you will see that I knew Peden wasn't a threat and if there truly was an issue about Peden winning TX-14 then Dr. Paul has much bigger problems.

Read the whole thread next time.