PDA

View Full Version : Chris Peden will run in 2010 if he loses

Jeremy
02-24-2008, 04:26 PM
If he is unsuccessful this time around, Mr. Peden said he'll return to his accounting practice through April 15 -- it is tax season after all. "Then we'll start gearing up for 2010," he said.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120364487659384883.html

EvilEngineer
02-24-2008, 04:27 PM
and he will lose in 2010... again.

Royksopp
02-24-2008, 04:27 PM
sadly for him, so will Ron.

libertythor
02-24-2008, 04:29 PM

Why do you say that will Ron lose in 2010? :confused:

devil21
02-24-2008, 04:30 PM

I think the poster meant that Ron will be running again in 2010 so Peden will lose once again.

Royksopp
02-24-2008, 04:30 PM

............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Unspun
02-24-2008, 04:31 PM

You misread it. No one said he would lose in 2010. He said "sadly for him [for Peden] so will Ron [look forward to running in 2010]"

ValidusCustodiae
02-24-2008, 04:33 PM
............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Is this Picard?

libertythor
02-24-2008, 04:36 PM
You misread it. No one said he would lose in 2010. He said "sadly for him [for Peden] so will Ron [look forward to running in 2010]"

Cool! I see what you meant now. :)

The Only Woj
02-24-2008, 04:49 PM
well, what we have to do ... and this should be done country-wide ... is make sure these guys have competition. If Ron isn't around in 2010, we can't give this guy the seat. He needs a Republican challenger, and if he makes it past that, a challenge on running as a Democrat.

affa
02-24-2008, 04:54 PM

why would Ron run again in 2010? He'll be busy in the Oval Office.

MRoCkEd
carol paul for congress!

FSP-Rebel
Sorry Peden, you're not 14th district material... Too bad your orchestrated ABC/WSJ hit pieces fell flat on their face. And like the loser you are, you've basically conceded defeat already. What a slime-ball... He's to be known as the laughing stock of Lake Jackson:D

Fields
02-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Peden can suck my balls.

Teflon Master
02-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Say no to Pedenphilia.

FSP-Rebel
02-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Say no to Pedenphilia.
Hahah, there you go...

tpreitzel
02-24-2008, 06:57 PM
why would Ron run again in 2010? He'll be busy in the Oval Office.

That's the spirit! :)

Ogren
02-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Someone should copy his platform and run on it. So they can break up the vote and help Ron get re-elected for another term.

Jamsie 567
02-24-2008, 07:06 PM
Who gives a shit about this guy why do people make him bigger than he is?

Passage
02-24-2008, 07:44 PM
I swear this guy is just a plant from another campaign to distract Paul. Seriously who the fuck runs on the "anti-blame America first" policy and expects to win? He's a joke.

libertythor
02-24-2008, 08:40 PM
¿Qué pedo Peden?

StateofTrance
11-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Say no to Pedenphilia.

hahaha + :D

Kludge
11-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Damn... It's like a cheesy videogame villain who's in every sequel but never evolves as a character.

mczerone
11-10-2008, 09:22 AM
Damn... It's like a cheesy videogame villain who's in every sequel but never evolves as a character.

Peden in particular, or Party loyalists of all stripes?

For all that was said about Barr - at least he shows some character development!

Kludge
11-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Peden in particular, or Party loyalists of all stripes?

For all that was said about Barr - at least he shows some character development!

Peden. But I've got Jones' Soda "Chris Peden My Cola" graphics now, so we're safe.

qh4dotcom
11-10-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm concerned that in 2010, Peden might attack RP with his vote against Hurricane Ike aid for his district. I don't think a lot of folks are too happy about RP denying them federal aid.

Yes, I agree RP was right, but please tell that to the folks in his district who weren't too happy with that vote.

He'll sure need more donations to defeat Peden.

devil21
11-10-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm concerned that in 2010, Peden might attack RP with his vote against Hurricane Ike aid for his district. I don't think a lot of folks are too happy about RP denying them federal aid.

Yes, I agree RP was right, but please tell that to the folks in his district who weren't too happy with that vote.

He'll sure need more donations to defeat Peden.

I think that by 2010 the economy will be such a wreck that Ike wont be a big deal and RP will be vindicated as "psychic" on his economic views. There's A LOT of shit coming down the pipe over the next couple years.

james1906
11-10-2008, 06:49 PM
I think Peden is up for reelection in the Friendswood city council next year. Anyone living in that city care to take him on?

MRoCkEd
11-10-2008, 06:51 PM
I think Peden is up for reelection in the Friendswood city council next year. Anyone living in that city care to take him on?

:D