PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul listed first on Pennsylvania Republican Ballot

ross11988
02-24-2008, 04:10 PM
February 24, 2008

Fellow Pennsylvania Ron Paul supporters:

Great news -- Ron Paul will be at the very top of Pennsylvania's Republican primary ballot! Here's our press announcement:

Ron Paul Secures Top Ballot Position on Pennsylvania Republican Primary Ballot
Scores of Paul Supporters Secure Ballot Access as Delegate and Alternate Candidates to GOP National Convention

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 24th, 2008

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA - In a Press Release dated February 18th, 2008, Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul's campaign reported that petition team volunteers had collected almost 10,000 signatures to qualify Ron for placement on the April 22 Pennsylvania Republican primary ballot. As reported by Debbie Hopper, Assistant Campaign Manager, "A mere 2,000 valid nomination signatures were required and this illustrates the sheer determination of Ron's Pennsylvania supporters."

More critically, over 63 Ron Paul supporters had concurrently successfully filed nomination petitions to be placed on the April 22 ballot as convention Delegate candidates. Hopper reported, "These results are historic. Ron's supporters turned out for delegate candidates in such meaningful numbers to place them on the ballot in every one of Pennsylvania's 19 Congressional Districts. This grossly exceeded the campaign's expectations."

In follow up news, Hopper today confirmed that Ron had on February 20th secured the coveted number one position on the Pennsylvania ballot and that 19 of the 63 Ron Paul delegate candidates similarly secured top ballot positions. In Hopper's words, "Pennsylvania will
again be the Keystone State, this time as a battleground where lost, traditional Republican values of limited government and personal
liberty may at last be restored."

Congressman Ron Paul is one of only three Republicans who remain to compete for Republican nomination for President.

Ron Paul was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Gettysburg College in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

Royksopp
02-24-2008, 04:28 PM
nice.

CurtisLow
02-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Haha I was just going to post the same thing..

Great going Pa! Ron Paul FTW!

ross11988
02-24-2008, 05:11 PM
I have a really good feeling about Pennsylvania.

link88
02-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Ron Paul was the 2nd choice on my ballot, still good :)

gerryb
02-24-2008, 06:13 PM
He was the 1st on the NY ballot.. I heard many polling locations just bumped him off the top... In the center that's not possible, they have to scratch his name off...

heartless
02-24-2008, 06:20 PM
He was the 1st on the NY ballot.. I heard many polling locations just bumped him off the top... In the center that's not possible, they have to scratch his name off...

Thats disgusting and I live in new york

humanic
02-24-2008, 06:20 PM

Yep, he was scratched out in at least some NY precincts. I saved these pictures that someone posted a while back:

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/abcdefgee/RPScatchedOutonNYBallot1.jpg
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/abcdefgee/RPScatchedOutonNYBallot2.jpg
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/abcdefgee/RPScatchedOutonNYBallot3.jpg

ross11988
02-25-2008, 07:42 AM
I'll make sure that wont happen here.

salsero96
02-25-2008, 09:11 AM
Yeah.. My hopes are also very high for PA. I'm here in Palmer Twp (EASTON PA)

Its so nice to see all of those delegates on the ballot as well!

I can't wait for April! :D