PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: an enema for America - By Ralph Nader

tangent4ronpaul
02-24-2008, 11:24 AM
http://www.newsgroper.com/ralph-nader/2007/11/13/ron-paul-enima-america/

This isn't a real blog - but it's funny... there are also 40 comments, mostly from Paul supporters. Most are pretty good! and they address pulling together the left/anti-war movement, the third partys/independents and us. Worth a read.
------------------------------------------

He won’t admit it, but Ron Paul is practically running on my third-party ticket. And while I don’t agree with him on every point. I was impressed that he raised four million dollars in one day. Unless my campaign starts showing some signs of life, I might just vote for him next November.

Sure, I don’t particularly agree with his immigration policy of state-run militia’s running around on the southern border, shooting at anything that speaks Spanish. Nor do I sleep well at night thinking about his proposed dissolution of my precious EPA and Consumer Product Safety Commission. However, I think we can all agree that Washington is like the inflamed colon after 20 years without even a flake of Raisin Bran. What it needs is a Ron Paul enema — let’s let it run through the system, clean everything out — You wouldn’t get an enema every day — but we need one right now.

ROTGLMAO!

-n