PDA

View Full Version : Illinois Straw Poll - August 16

edmnn
08-15-2007, 10:46 AM
on ronpaul2008.com...

Illinois Straw Poll, Aug. 16

The Illinois Republican straw poll will be held on Thursday, August 16 at the Illinois State Fair from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. To vote, you must be an Illinois resident at least 18 years old. Voting is free of charge.

Kent Snyder, chairman of the Ron Paul 2008 campaign, will speak on behalf of Ron Paul.

disinter
08-15-2007, 10:54 AM
I can hear the fraud deniers now: "Ron Paul's 7th place in the poll was a HUGE success! I mean come on, those other candidates bused people in and the Diebold machines they used are all good now that several states have de-certified them."

Wyurm
08-15-2007, 03:16 PM
I'll be there, I'm just bringing my body, my vote, and my Ron Paul Revolution Tee-shirt (also bringing my wife, but she has always had a habit of staying out of anything I'm passionate about. (no she's not an RP supporter, we have an eraser board thing going atm, where I'll write Ron Paul 2008!!! and she'll erase it and write Hillary Clinton 2008!!! she even says shes voting for Hillary just because shes a woman.))

If anything else is needed, just let me know what.

wtbuser
08-15-2007, 03:17 PM
I'll be there as well. Gotta race up there quick to get back for work 8(

Wyurm
08-15-2007, 04:34 PM
bump

Wyurm
08-15-2007, 05:45 PM
I know it's not the Iowa straw poll, but this one is free to vote in (you do have to pay for admission to the fair and parking 3 + 7 bucks). And, Kent Snyder will be there. http://blog.ronpaul2008.com/ron_paul_2008/2007/08/illinois-straw-.html

I hope there will be a good showing there. I know its on a weekday making it a tough day for many to have free, but if you can make it you will be more than welcome. :)

angelatc
08-15-2007, 05:56 PM
I'll be there, I'm just bringing my body, my vote, and my Ron Paul Revolution Tee-shirt (also bringing my wife, but she has always had a habit of staying out of anything I'm passionate about. (no she's not an RP supporter, we have an eraser board thing going atm, where I'll write Ron Paul 2008!!! and she'll erase it and write Hillary Clinton 2008!!! she even says shes voting for Hillary just because shes a woman.))

I'm betting you don't have kids. I always thought I'd vote for a woman but no way am I going to vote for a person who will probably be drafting our boys to go fight wars in other countries.