PDA

View Full Version : I want to help

UnitedWeStand
02-24-2008, 02:32 AM
I've signed up twice on ocati and havent received any explanatory emails. I live in the 14th district, Ron Paul's, and really want to help and coordinate efforts with you guys.

gotcats
02-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Good Luck getting even a reply from anyone serious! I am precinct leader in Precinct 12 and all my emails, posts & phonecalls for help , feedback....just an acknowledgement that people were breathing have equaled 0.
I only made it 1/2 way thru my precinct phone list but now am thinking I should be present at the early voting location, 100 ft away, talking to people.
I dont know.......cannot get any answers to my questions around here.

WilliamC
02-24-2008, 10:26 AM
It's all part of the (nonexistent) master plan.

We're being forced to be self-reliant in order to separate the true supporters from the "me-too" followers.

Just keep doing as best you can and learn what works.

There will be other battles in the future that your experience will be important in.

The best way to kill a movement is to have it be operated from the top-down, then take out the top. Cut off the head and the body dies.

The best way to grow a movement is to have it self-organize from the bottom-up. That way the removal of any part of it doesn't too greatly damage the remaining portion.

If you haven't done so yet check out www.freedomforceinternational.org. It pretty well explains what we're up against and how to go about fighting it.

And hopefully these battles will actually have some modicum of organization!