PDA

View Full Version : How large is our enemy do you think?

american.swan
02-23-2008, 08:00 PM
I wonder if there is really a huge group of globalist pigs out there we are fighting against or is it really a small group of bullies who use terror to get their way.

Ron Paul refers to these bastards as just ideologically confused into believing globalism is a good idea. That is probably also true, partially because Paul is never wrong :) I am sure that economics majors don't get a whole lot of time studying Austrian Economics. So they are probably partially brainwashed into thinking the central bank is a must.

Anyways, I'd like to know what you think.

::Poll::

freedom-maniac
02-23-2008, 09:29 PM
Well, it's a large group in considering how many people are against us, but in reality all of them are controlled by a few puppet masters...so both answers are correct.

Agent CSL
02-23-2008, 10:03 PM
Well, it's a large group in considering how many people are against us, but in reality all of them are controlled by a few puppet masters...so both answers are correct.
Best answer in my opinion. There are a few puppet masters and a whole lot of puppets, whom through the school district and local organizations, think their opinion is their own. Thus they think it's the best for humanity but sadly this is the disposable instant-gratification society we live in.

Read WORLD CHANGING with foreward by Al Gore and everything becomes clear.

Kludge
02-23-2008, 10:36 PM
I voted for option 2 but really wish there was an "other" option.

I agree with Dr. Paul on this issue, I think we far too often confuse ineptitude with conspiracy. The whiny looter mentality will always be with us so long as people fail to see reason and instead rely on "common sense"... or worse, which fails to discuss things honestly and making valid points for all sides involved. I believe most globalists are collectivists, and believe corporations are inherently evil because they're the "little guy" and suits are just looking to nickel and dime them. It may just be an unrealized class war. *shrug*