PDA

View Full Version : Killeen/Ft Hood

luvfreedom
02-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Was anyone at the rally today? Tell me about it.

patriotcalendar
02-23-2008, 07:33 PM
I didn't make it to the Killeen rally today, but I got some reports from the front lines... and Dr. Paul mentioned it during his speech at the Austin rally (which was awesome, by the way!)

The location of the Killeen rally had 400 seats.. and it was packed. Meetup members who were there said there were LOTS of people asking how they could get more involved or what they could do to help. All those who I heard from said they considered it a great success!

I just got back from the Austin rally, where turnout was estimated at 5,000 -- it was a great time! The Ron Paul Air Corps flew overhead towing a big Ron Paul Revolution banner for about three hours! The music was great.. and Dr. Paul's speech really fired up the crowd!

I'm not very quick at video editing, but maybe I can get some highlights up on YouTube by late tonight or in the wee hours.

liberteebell
02-23-2008, 07:44 PM
Ron Paul really, really, really, really needs to do as many rallies on or close to military bases as he possibly can. They are the very ones who need to hear who ACTUALLY supports the troops!

luvfreedom
02-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Thanks Patriotcalendar for the info.