PDA

View Full Version : Money Bomb Now@ Nation Builder! Operation SAVE OUR SEAT!!!

smokey1sc
02-23-2008, 06:09 PM
nationbuilder is organizing with the Texas 14th Congressional District and we plan on being on-site working for as long before the Primary as possible to do:

Ron Paul
-Auto-Dialer
-Canvassing
-Exit Polling Affidavits in association with http://www.projectvotecou...
-Promoting Ron Paul at the Local County GOPs

This is a great effort and we need contributions to get to our goal (will only cost about 2000 for 4 days of canvassing, GOP Attending, and 1 day for Exit Polling) and travel costs for 3 supporters from Colorado who won their Caucuses with World Class Canvassing Technique and organized Adams County where we helped 60 Ron Paul Delegates Win out of 204 total.

In Florida Project Vote Count proved Vote Fraud. In Texas it will also and we can take that to the bank!

Texas has electronic Voting Machines and This is the only way to prove Fraud.

It is Majorly Important to have people on the ground and we will recruit as many last minute Canvassers, and Exit Pollers as possible by utilizing the Meetups and Local GOP.

Please make a donation of any amount at http://nationbuilder.org and Help SAVE OUR SEAT!!!!!!!!

Donate at nationbuidler

Please comment, bump and keep this on top

-----------

[ Admin Note- RonPaulForums.com maintains neutrality on the established credibility of forum members and recommends all users perform proper due diligence and use their best judgment before donating to any particular cause. Any messages relating to such due diligence for Nation Builder should be posted in the following thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=123889

Thank you.]

spunkel
02-23-2008, 06:44 PM
is it legal for foreigners to donate to nationbuilder?

cause i think this is the chance for all the people in the USA and outside who didn't trust the votecount in the election so far, to see the REAL results.

let's take the REVOLUTION to Texas and proof them wrong from what they've seen so far!

smokey1sc
02-23-2008, 06:47 PM
Within their respected Countries, I think the FEC has regulations against that so we couldn't possibly accept any donations from foreigners.

smokey1sc
02-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Not!

smokey1sc
02-23-2008, 07:16 PM
What if you make a small donation and....

We get 300 or 400 people (or more) to Vote for Ron Paul in Texas CD 14?

We expose Vote Fraud and educate tens of thousands maybe millions?

What if you do nothing?

How much is 1 vote worth to you? 5 bucks? How many votes will you account for?

How much is election integrity worth to you?

The Revolution Continues at

spunkel
02-23-2008, 08:21 PM
100$ are one the way (takes a bit due to the verification process though)

thanks for doing that!

smokey1sc
02-23-2008, 08:59 PM
The Revolution Continues

smokey1sc
02-23-2008, 09:26 PM
The donations are coming in slow and steady.

Thanks for supporting Liberty and Ron Paul!

The Revolution Continues

smokey1sc
02-23-2008, 09:53 PM
People from all around the world are visiting the site and making donations. So far the only 2 continents we haven't had are Australia and Antarctica. If you know someone in one of those two regions we'd love to hear from them!

Still need a couple grand =/- to get to Texas CD 14, anything helps!

smokey1sc
02-23-2008, 10:33 PM
Granny Warriors Raised 67,000 for a New Hampshire Recount

We can raise a small portion of that by being Proactive and have lots more votes for Ron Paul in his District and Prove if anything goes wrong for a lot less money.

What will you do to Restore Freedom?

smokey1sc
02-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Just got another 50. Getting closer but still need more donations of any amount

smokey1sc
02-23-2008, 11:45 PM
The Blimp raised 500,000 plus to fly around the East Coast and Raise Awareness.

Operation Save Our Seat will knock on doors with local meetups, is organizing exit polls with Affidavits, Talking to the local GOPers and promoting Ron Paul for much less money.

What will you do for Freedom?

smokey1sc
02-24-2008, 12:04 AM
We will post up videos and photos as we get them and preserve integrity while we continue the Revolution!!!.

LibertyEagle
02-24-2008, 12:14 AM
We are currently not an organization and are unformed, therefore anyone anywhere can donate.

We are simply activists with great integrity, follow through and goals.

My understanding is that this is not the case at all. The FEC is quite clear about this.

I've sent you another PM, Smokey. Please check it.

jacobin
02-24-2008, 09:32 AM
How many so-called PACs etc put up sites with no names, no address and no phone number? If you were concerned, call the number on the website. This all started because local supporters couldn't volunteer so they wanted to donate -- and not to a blimp, a race car or a campaign. They want GOP activists.

jacobin
02-24-2008, 11:05 AM
Oh yah, for all you state delegates out there (I'm assuming everyone here) -- please find someone to run for RNC member. If your state is like Colorado, you will elect 2 to 3 RNC members at the State Convention.

We have two open spots here. There are 150 total.

This is how we change the rules to make them fair to our candidates, third parties and be able to push the neoconservatives out and replace them with Jeffersonian Republicans.

Please go to Google, type in your county name followed by GOP and GET INVOLVED!

jacobin
02-24-2008, 11:17 AM
To be clear, all contributions and financials will be publicly posted on the website. The intent is not to make money, it is to open up an office and build an infrastructure that can maintain involvement in the GOP and other organizations.

Sandra
02-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Aren't you a little late for that? Like, really late?

Henry
02-24-2008, 12:04 PM
People from all around the world are visiting the site and making donations. So far the only 2 continents we haven't had are Australia and Antarctica. If you know someone in one of those two regions we'd love to hear from them!

Still need a couple grand =/- to get to Texas CD 14, anything helps!

The Revolution Continues at http://nationbuilder.org

And you can only muster $300.:eek::eek: Yea sure!!

jacobin
02-24-2008, 12:21 PM
Okay -- apparently foreign contributors can donate to 501(c)(4)s. Otherwise why would the National Rifles Association and the AARP allow people from outside the country to donate? (correct me if I'm wrong, I couldn't find any real source and everyone's closed today)

Thus, the person in Europe can donate legally to an entity organizing as a 501(c)(4).

Did you know that foreign companies can donate soft money and PAC money if they create a U.S. affiliate subsidiary and donate through it.

Now you said I didn't know what I was talking about, but you seem to be the one who is misinformed. Again, what is your question and who are you?

Bryan
02-24-2008, 03:41 PM
Bump to note the following since the same due diligence discussion was happening on three different threads- many posts have been moved to a new thread (link below). FWIW, I did speak on the phone with Ryan for a little bit.

[ Admin Note- RonPaulForums.com maintains neutrality on the established credibility of forum members and recommends all users perform proper due diligence and use their best judgment before donating to any particular cause. Any messages relating to such due diligence for Nation Builder should be posted in the following thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=123889

Thank you.]

smokey1sc
02-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Due to near lack of donations We are working remotely with www.projectvotecount.com and the local meetups to get the polling places staffed for exit polling with signed affidavits. The meetup group in South County of CD 14 only has about 10 active members and with a twelve hour day they will be able to staff 1 polling place and collect signatures in order to prove vote fraud. According to Mark Adams from projectvotecount Vote Fraud Will Happen Against Ron Paul.

I am still waiting for a response from North County CD 14.

Currently we have an autodial making phone calls and have joined efforts with operationcallforpaul because they are so cost effective. We also have located an attorney in CD 14 who is a Ron Paul Supporter and Active GOP memeber who may be willing to do vote fraud litigation with help from Mark Adams

Local CD 14 meetup groups I've talked to are not willing to talk about Ron Paul to their local GOP's and believe it would be ineffective. I disagree strongly and if nationbuilder can travel to Ron Pauls Congressional District I will go myself and present a speech about Ron Paul that is professional, exciting and sure to win support from the Local GOP who has supported Ron Paul for Decades and are currently being brainwashed by the media. We can win back these supporters from within and many of them are delegates.

Currently nationbuilder is asking for a very small amount of support from Ron Paul Lovers and Supporters Everywhere. The Blimp got funded in days, Granny Warriors: the same, The Ron Paul Race Car Raised Plenty Of Cash... But Donors have slowed way down on giving and Ron Paul Supporters have become Apathetic and seem to have stopped caring for what is important and how to get there.

To those of you in States who have not had your primary or caucus, keep running strong, be vigilant, team up with projectvotecount.com and keep making donations to worthy causes.

For those who have completed the primary or caucus, keep a great attitude and be happy that Ron Paul is Educating Millions of people and that the Revolution is continuing through active supporters and Ron Paul Republicans Running For Office.

Nationbuilder is again asking for a small amount of donations [2000] to travel to CD 14 and your support will put 3 active, trained professional Ron Paul Supporters on the Ground doing Leg Work that Will Pay of for Years and Start the Process to get Electronic Voting Machines Out Of Texas For Good.

For everyone, if you can't do anything but read the internet news on Ron Paul and such... please donate any amount of money to the best cause Today! Freedom isn't free.

The Revolution Continues at http://nationbuilder.org