PDA

View Full Version : I need help

UnitedWeStand
02-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Hi=)

I live in Ron Paul's district. I've been canvassing for him with my meetup group and without, but we do really need help.

Would you consider driving down, over or up to our district to help out? We need canvassers, sign makers/distributors and callers. But especially we need poll workers to hand out information and/or do exit polling.

There are about 20 polling places on primary day in his district, but many of us will be inside working the polls so as to get a foot in the door to become delegates for the presidential race.

There are several Houston area meetup groups as well as several within this district. I belong to the clear lake/league city ron paul meetup group. Help us defeat Peden!=)

All Seeing Eye
02-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Anyone? I am sooo sorry that I can't (as I live a few thousand miles away) but I will bump the thread and spread the word for you.

ronpaulhawaii
02-23-2008, 03:52 PM
I'll be there tomorrow around noonish :D

LEK
02-23-2008, 06:50 PM

Rock and Roll!

amy31416
02-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Anyone? I am sooo sorry that I can't (as I live a few thousand miles away) but I will bump the thread and spread the word for you.

This is my version of a bump...I live too far away. Any way us Yankees can help aside from donating to RP's congressional campaign?

UnitedWeStand
02-23-2008, 10:42 PM
This is my version of a bump...I live too far away. Any way us Yankees can help aside from donating to RP's congressional campaign?

I'll find out if there are calling lists that you can help with tomorrow and bump this thread. Thank you so, so much for offering=)

This morning at my meetup there was a couple there all the way from Austin. I was so, so grateful, especially since the Austin rally was going on today! I thought I had made a sacrifice by not driving up to Austin for the rally, but wow I was very impressed with their presence!=)

UnitedWeStand
02-23-2008, 10:44 PM

Are you kidding or serious? Never know with you after reading that you had ridden your Ron Paul bicycle from California to DC=)

patriotcalendar
02-23-2008, 10:52 PM
He is serious.

He has a Chipin going to help offset his expenses to come to Texas to help

http://michael4rpr.chipin.com/ron-paul-rider-texas

and I encourage anyone/everyone with a few bucks to spare to hit the Chipin!

Anyone who hasn't had a chance to see Michael work the streets for Ron Paul.. take it from me --

he is an AMAAAAZING Ambassador of Paul!

amy31416
02-23-2008, 10:58 PM
I'll find out if there are calling lists that you can help with tomorrow and bump this thread. Thank you so, so much for offering=)

This morning at my meetup there was a couple there all the way from Austin. I was so, so grateful, especially since the Austin rally was going on today! I thought I had made a sacrifice by not driving up to Austin for the rally, but wow I was very impressed with their presence!=)

Best of luck to you. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Wish I could drive to Texas, but it's just not possible right now or even in the near future.