PDA

View Full Version : How we could change everything via the GOP

pinkmandy
02-23-2008, 03:00 PM
We need to fix the voting process. Asap. We need to take over our local GOP groups and move to reform voting for our states. It doesn't matter what else we do if they are CHEATING. This should be a priority in our revolution.

How can we organize a massive effort to make this happen? It makes me sick to think of how much Dr. Paul lost because of this system...cheating in the early states creates the trickle down effect we have seen which allows the media to marginalize him and the sheep to take their cues from them. There is NO way Rudy Giuliani beat Dr. Paul in NH. No flipping way.

nate895
02-23-2008, 03:01 PM
We need to fix the voting process. Asap. We need to take over our local GOP groups and move to reform voting for our states. It doesn't matter what else we do if they are CHEATING. This should be a priority in our revolution.

How can we organize a massive effort to make this happen? It makes me sick to think of how much Dr. Paul lost because of this system...cheating in the early states creates the trickle down effect we have seen which allows the media to marginalize him and the sheep to take their cues from them. There is NO way Rudy Giuliani beat Dr. Paul in NH. No flipping way.

I say every state should hold caucuses, and they should be held at 6 in the morning on a Saturday, I am willing to sacrifice it for the revolution, McAmnesty supporters aren't.