PDA

View Full Version : Man The Early Voting!! NOW!!

gotcats
02-23-2008, 10:35 AM
In Texas, we are seeing record turnout already. Texas is different in that we vote over multiple days; we have a chance to FIGURE OUT what is going on & DO SOMETHING about it.

We are hearing why people are voting so much -- they are MAD AS HECK about what is going on! Simple as that! They don't know who they're going to vote for when they get there. They just want something to change.

So of course our people are talking to them about our candidate and what he stands for. And those people go inside and vote, and then come out and tell them that BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE, they voted for Ron Paul. As many as 90% of the people are responding this way.

Record numbers + Angry voters + Willing to vote for the people that show up

That's like, free votes for Ron Paul. If the Ron Paul people can't put more boots on the ground at these places than anyone else, do we deserve to win???

So here's what we need to do: We need to shift gears, because we can, and put a person on the ground at every voting place, every hour of the day.

It's up to every single one of us to make sure our Early Voting location is covered every day!

This is sign waving and lit handouts. It's as easy as sleeping!

And after you talk to them on the way in, talk to them on the way out. If they voted for Ron Paul, ask if they're willing to do just a little more, then hand them a flyer about being a delegate and coming to training. With this level of turnout we've already won, we just have to show up and pick up the prize.

Early Voting in Texas - February 19-29
Put a person at every Early Voting location, every day, all day long.... Thanks, Texas!! --Jean McIver

Sooners4Paul
02-23-2008, 11:19 AM
Drove down from Oklahoma today to early vote (for ron paul of course), delighted to find a couple grassroots people waving signs outside my early polling locations!

ronpaulbillboards
02-23-2008, 12:06 PM
Where I voted I was the only one voting Rep. everyone was asking for Democrat ballots. Obama will have a strong showing here but I can't see people voting for McCain. This city has a big Anti-War stance and Ron Paul support so he should beat McCain here in Austin at least.

Sey.Naci
02-23-2008, 12:58 PM
Where I voted I was the only one voting Rep. everyone was asking for Democrat ballots. Obama will have a strong showing here but I can't see people voting for McCain. This city has a big Anti-War stance and Ron Paul support so he should beat McCain here in Austin at least.Problem with that logic is that voters for McWar haven't been using it. Their reality is completely detached from the fact that McWar is a warmonger, even worse than GWB. In most states, exit polls have shown that, of the people for whom the Iraq war is the most important issue, about 50% of the anti-war peeps vote for McWar. They're clueless about his position and that it - and he - has changed drastically since 2000.

tribute_13
02-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Problem with that logic is that voters for McWar haven't been using it. Their reality is completely detached from the fact that McWar is a warmonger, even worse than GWB. In most states, exit polls have shown that, of the people for whom the Iraq war is the most important issue, about 50% of the anti-war peeps vote for McWar. They're clueless about his position and that it - and he - has changed drastically since 2000.

Well, if they're anti-war, then expose McCain for the hypocrite he really is. Nothing picketing or AM Radio can't fix. Rally in Austin, get on the local news. Show Texans how much McCain adores the Iraq War. That will turn them off of him.