PDA

View Full Version : One you want to read

Sarge
02-23-2008, 08:39 AM
I see it is a copyright and hope he doesn't mind, as all should see.

http://www.ahrc.com/new/index.php/src/news/sub/article/action/ShowMedia/id/4257

Mods, put here so all can see. Can move later after all get a chance to read.

Note his comment on Dr. Paul.

Some might want to give some comments on his article.

manny229
02-23-2008, 08:58 AM
I see it is a copyright and hope he doesn't mind, as all should see.

http://www.ahrc.com/new/index.php/src/news/sub/article/action/ShowMedia/id/4257

Mods, put here so all can see. Can move later after all get a chance to read.

Note his comment on Dr. Paul.

Some might want to give some comments on his article.

Thanks for the article Sarge.... its getting worse every week, I was just watching CNN about the Credit Card crisis, and now it seem auto loans are also entering default.

Sarge
02-23-2008, 09:01 AM
You are welcome.

I don't doubt it is going to get worse, before it does get better.

Too many people have over extended.

jkm1864
02-23-2008, 09:47 AM
I haven't worked much this year compared to two years ago. As a matter of fact I am sitting on my bumm right now waiting for my next call out to go offshore. I wonder when the time will come when I will not receive a phone call again.

kathy88
02-23-2008, 10:39 AM
I worked in the mortgage business for the last several years and had to leave about 2 months ago. It is just too hard to get these people out of their bad loans with values dropping, etc....

The programs that have been put into place by the government (FHA secure for example) has such tight guidelines that I believe to date (several months later) that less than 1000 of the loans have been actually written.

The investors are not buying anything.

There is no band aid.

I can see both sides. There were a lot of shady people in the industry putting folks into loans they knew they couldn't afford, just to make a quick buck. On the other hand, the reps from the banks offereing the loans were at the office every three days with new programs for shitty borrowers.

Greed did this.

pinkmandy
02-23-2008, 10:48 AM
That's an interesting article but is this guy anti-free market? Sounds like he's blaming the not so free "free market" for the financial crisis?