PDA

View Full Version : The Most Fascinating Documentary I've Ever Seen

GMoney
02-23-2008, 08:01 AM
This documentary gives a great "big picture" overview of what's REALLY going on in the world today (the stuff you'll never hear from the mainstream media).

It reveals the hidden history and secret agendas of the world's political rulers. And (like Morpheus says in the movie "The Matrix") it shows you "how deep the rabbit hole goes".

It'll also help you understand the BIG PICTURE of how all the different pieces of the puzzle (such as 9/11, religions, zionism, bankers, gold, oil, drugs, world wars, etc) all fit together. Highly recommended.

Part 1:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8250619454941053618 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8250619454941053618)

Part 2:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1158343264447729869 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1158343264447729869)

Watch it - and spread the word.

CurtisLow
02-23-2008, 01:24 PM
Are the Freemasons for saving America or screwing it?

Agora
02-23-2008, 01:37 PM
I've seen it. Need to see it again.

Patriot123
02-23-2008, 05:00 PM
I just watched an entire hour of this crap, and can watch no more.

This documentary is so inaccurate it's not even funny. I can dispute every single fact in this documentary. Every single one. And, er... "Zionists are radical Jews who think Israel is their G-d given right?" LOL at that. Zionists are people who support Israel's right to exist. Nice twist, there, huh?

This documentary made me laugh like hell at all of the twists and wrong facts. Really. Every single fact is either wrong or twisted.

jyakulis
02-23-2008, 05:05 PM

This documentary is so inaccurate it's not even funny. I can dispute every single fact in this documentary. Every single one. And, er... "Zionists are radical Jews who think Israel is their G-d given right?" LOL at that. Zionists are people who support Israel's right to exist. Nice twist, there, huh?

This documentary made me laugh like hell at all of the twists and wrong facts. Really. Every single fact is either wrong or twisted.

ohh please that's basically saying the same thing. seriously though what facts did you find inaccurate. i'm just curious.

integrity
02-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Every single fact is either wrong or twisted.

I would be ok with some of the stuff being wrong...But ALL of it? You lose credibility with me making that argument. I watched the entire movie and found it quite interesting. And yes, I have heard Zionists say God gave them Israel.

Patriot123
02-23-2008, 05:21 PM
Every single fact is either wrong or twisted. Nearly every. Sure, there might be a few minor details which they luckily got correct, but the majority of the facts in that documentary are incorrect.

Go ahead, please. Start posting a few facts up from the documentary and I'll dispute the ones which are incorrect. Go ahead :) I'll be here, waiting.

And you see? Your twisting it. "Zionists say G-d gave them Israel." Do you even know what a Zionist is? Really. A Zionist is someone who supports Israel's right to exist. So how can Zionists, er... Say that and believe that? I mean, sure, they can certainly say it, but it's incorrect and twisted. The Torah says that G-d gave the Jews Israel, and that we are G-d's chosen people. Now note how that's only pertaining to our religion ;) We don't necessarily go around bragging to other religions, saying that we're G-d's chosen people :P Because that would just be wrong, as that's just in our own religion. Capish'?

Oh, and also... "The Zionists forced Muslims out of their homes after WWII?" PLEASE. Really. PLEASE. Give me a G-D damned BREAK. That couldn't have been more twisted than a roller coaster. The Arabs attacked Israel when it was just being created and put together. The Jews fought back and defended theirselves. And your blaming the Jews for "driving the Muslims out of their homes?" The Muslims are the ones who started the war, because they were jelous that the UN didn't rule to give them the entire friggen' Middle East...

jyakulis
02-23-2008, 05:31 PM
Oh, and also... "The Zionists forced Muslims out of their homes after WWII?" PLEASE. Really. PLEASE. Give me a G-D damned BREAK. That couldn't have been more twisted than a roller coaster. The Arabs attacked Israel when it was just being created and put together. The Jews fought back and defended theirselves. And your blaming the Jews for "driving the Muslims out of their homes?" The Muslims are the ones who started the war, because they were jelous that the UN didn't rule to give them the entire friggen' Middle East...

yeah because muslims had absolutely nothing to be mad about. how would you feel if some group came into your hometown declared that the bible gave them a right to the land and set up a government to usurp the government already in place. there always have to be a good and evil eh? it's all relative depending on where you sit i think.

integrity
02-23-2008, 05:43 PM
Every single fact is either wrong or twisted. Nearly every. Sure, there might be a few minor details which they luckily got correct, but the majority of the facts in that documentary are incorrect.

Go ahead, please. Start posting a few facts up from the documentary and I'll dispute the ones which are incorrect. Go ahead :) I'll be here, waiting.

And you see? Your twisting it. "Zionists say G-d gave them Israel." Do you even know what a Zionist is? Really. A Zionist is someone who supports Israel's right to exist. So how can Zionists, er... Say that and believe that? I mean, sure, they can certainly say it, but it's incorrect and twisted. The Torah says that G-d gave the Jews Israel, and that we are G-d's chosen people. Now note how that's only pertaining to our religion ;) We don't necessarily go around bragging to other religions, saying that we're G-d's chosen people :P Because that would just be wrong, as that's just in our own religion. Capish'?

poor Israel, just minding its own business....

Patriot123
02-23-2008, 05:45 PM
I love how people think that Jews believe in the, "bible," and then act like they're experts on everything :p

Are you seriously joking? The Muslims were angry as hell. Go do some research, my friend. I mean, I'm all for peace when I see it, but I dish out the facts when I need to. The Muslims kept bribing and forcing the UN to give them more and more land from the remnants of the Ottoman Empire. The portion of land, known as the "UN Mandate" at the time, was to be divided EVENLY between the Muslims for a Muslim state, and the other half for the Jews for a Jewish state. The UN kept giving more, and more, and more to the Muslims, and the Jews wound up with less than 1% of the land. The Muslims all ready HAD the land, and LOST IT due to debt and supporting Germany in WWI. They lost their land in WWI, and fell due to debt. Ie the Ottoman Empire. Somehow, the Muslims STILL WANTED IT ALL BACK! And they STILL HAVE IT ALL BACK! Amazing, right? They lost all of their land, and then got all of it back through bribery, huh?

Each side got millions of dollars. The Jews spent theirs on what little land they had, and made it bloom. The Muslims spent it on terrorism. Simple as that.

Oh, and you want to talk about Muslim blood lost? Why not talk about Israeli blood lost? Why not talk about the rockets being shot into schools and innocent children being murdered in cold blood just because they were caught in this conflict? Why not talk about innocent babies and their mothers being murdered in the streets of Muslim countries just because they're Jewish, while Muslims have a higher living standard in Israel than they would in their own countries? Why not talk about the thousands of REFUGEES THAT MUSLIMS EXILED OUT OF THEIR G-D DAMNED COUNTRIES AFTER THE CREATION OF ISRAEL? Why not talk about the kidnapping and murdering of Israeli soldiers? Why not talk about Israelis being shot dead by Muslims in Jerusalem for just being Jewish? Why not talk about bombings that occur in Israel and have killed thousands of innocent people and children? Why not talk about ISRAELI SUFFERING? Why not actually get BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY?

WHY do you think Israel is so offensive nowadays? It's because the Muslims WILL STOP AT NOTHING. Right up to Munich, Jews just sat there, getting shot up like rats in a cage. They've always tried to kill us just because they didn't get the entire Ottoman Empire back which they lost. We've lost our patience. So now we're fighting back. Because they'll NEVER STOP until we're dead. Understand, buddy?

integrity
02-23-2008, 06:01 PM
I think Israel should worry about and expect blowback. I hate all organized religions. I hate the fact AIPAC zionists are using your religion to push American politics, and when criticized, are quick to cry "anti-semitism"

Patriot123
02-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Well I don't know too much about AIPAC, but from what I've heard... I despise them :P In all honestly, I mean... Judaism is often used to manipulate American politics. I'll admit that. Especially with the whole, "WE MUST DONATE TO ISRAEL!" And yeah, I know what you mean. The media is quick to call someone an anti-semite. For example, Dr. Paul, of course.

But, eh... Quite honestly, I think it's the other way around. The Arabs attacked Israel, so they should expect blowback. And a lot of it.

jyakulis
02-23-2008, 07:13 PM
here's my attempted interpreation:

I love how people think that Jews believe in the, "bible," and then act like they're experts on everything :p

Bible refers to the collections of canonical religious writings of Judaism and of Christianity.[1]

I can't even begin to try to understand what you are talking about.

Are you seriously joking? The Muslims were angry as hell. Go do some research, my friend.

yeah?

I mean, I'm all for peace when I see it, but I dish out the facts when I need to. The Muslims kept bribing and forcing the UN to give them more and more land from the remnants of the Ottoman Empire. The portion of land, known as the "UN Mandate" at the time, was to be divided EVENLY between the Muslims for a Muslim state, and the other half for the Jews for a Jewish state. The UN kept giving more, and more, and more to the Muslims, and the Jews wound up with less than 1% of the land. The Muslims all ready HAD the land, and LOST IT due to debt and supporting Germany in WWI. They lost their land in WWI, and fell due to debt. Ie the Ottoman Empire. Somehow, the Muslims STILL WANTED IT ALL BACK! And they STILL HAVE IT ALL BACK! Amazing, right? They lost all of their land, and then got all of it back through bribery, huh?

yeah it shouldn't have been divided up to begin with. this is a good argument on why the UN shouldn't even exist though.

Each side got millions of dollars. The Jews spent theirs on what little land they had, and made it bloom. The Muslims spent it on terrorism. Simple as that.

broad generalization, ignored.

Oh, and you want to talk about Muslim blood lost? Why not talk about Israeli blood lost? Why not talk about the rockets being shot into schools and innocent children being murdered in cold blood just because they were caught in this conflict? Why not talk about innocent babies and their mothers being murdered in the streets of Muslim countries just because they're Jewish, while Muslims have a higher living standard in Israel than they would in their own countries? Why not talk about the thousands of REFUGEES THAT MUSLIMS EXILED OUT OF THEIR G-D DAMNED COUNTRIES AFTER THE CREATION OF ISRAEL? Why not talk about the kidnapping and murdering of Israeli soldiers? Why not talk about Israelis being shot dead by Muslims in Jerusalem for just being Jewish? Why not talk about bombings that occur in Israel and have killed thousands of innocent people and children? Why not talk about ISRAELI SUFFERING? Why not actually get BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY?

never said the people of israel didn't suffer as well. all i'm saying is it created a quagmire in the region. i've gotten israel's side of the story my whole life from the mass media. why do i need to get more of their story. i'm interested in the other story.

WHY do you think Israel is so offensive nowadays? It's because the Muslims WILL STOP AT NOTHING. Right up to Munich, Jews just sat there, getting shot up like rats in a cage. They've always tried to kill us just because they didn't get the entire Ottoman Empire back which they lost. We've lost our patience. So now we're fighting back. Because they'll NEVER STOP until we're dead. Understand, buddy?

honestly you sound like bill o'reilly man. was this off his website? i really don't believe muslims want to kill me. radical islamo fascism is just a term we use for countries that get in the way of US interests. i don't live my days hidden under a blanket scared some muslim will show up at my door and do me in. sorry.

CountryboyRonPaul
02-23-2008, 07:32 PM

Who do you think lived in Israel before 1948? If someone came to your house one day, kicked you out, and then said that it was their right to live there because their great-great-great-great grandfather lived there 2000 years ago, don't you think you'd be a little pissed off too?

So, what gives the Jews the right to have Israel? It can only be explained that Israel is the ethnic homeland for the Hebrew people, however, they were exiled two thousand years ago, supposedly by god.

The policy of Zionism used the British, American, and German governments to create a new state known as Israel, which displaced the Palestinian population already living there.

There are many Zionists who honestly believe that Israel is the Jewish people's god given right. There are also many that believe God must return the Jewish people to Israel in order for the Rapture to occur. No, not all Zionists, but an incredibly large amount do.

John Hagee saying Zionism is obedience to God
http://youtube.com/watch?v=C_nJ42mXqV4

John Hagee speaking before a crowd of thousands at AIPAC Conference
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EDRxmqOn7x4

Patriot123
02-23-2008, 07:34 PM
1) Maybe by your definition, but in Judaism terms, hell no. There's the Torah and the Old Testament. Those are the only two terms that are valid in Judaism. I'm sorry. No other terms are accepted to be "a part of Judaism."

2) ... Ignored.

3) Meh... Well, what were they going to do with the land, you know? I mean, I think the intentions were a good idea, but the outcome wasn't so great. It would have been divided either way, really. Lawfully or violently, into seperate nations :/

4) Broad? It's hardly broad.

5) Well okay, that's great. But don't go trying to make one side the enemy. I accept that both sides suffer. It's a damn conflict. But pointing fingers isn't going to do crap. The best thing to do is to accept that both sides are in the wrong, and that both sides are committing crimes equally, and work from there.

6) We were talking about the Middle Eastern conflict, right? Because I don't quite think we were involving America in this whole argument. In terms of the conflict between the two sides, the Muslims will not stop attacking Israel. Israel will not stop attacking Muslim countries and people until their citizens stop attacking them. It's as simple as that.

Patriot123
02-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Who do you think lived in Israel before 1948? If someone came to your house one day, kicked you out, and then said that it was their right to live there because their great-great-great-great grandfather lived there 2000 years ago, don't you think you'd be a little pissed off too?

So, what gives the Jews the right to have Israel? It can only be explained that Israel is the ethnic homeland for the Hebrew people, however, they were exiled two thousand years ago, supposedly by god.

The policy of Zionism used the British, American, and German governments to create a new state known as Israel, which displaced the Palestinian population already living there.

There are many Zionists who honestly believe that Israel is the Jewish people's god given right. There are also many that believe God must return the Jewish people to Israel in order for the Rapture to occur. No, not all Zionists, but an incredibly large amount do.

John Hagee saying Zionism is obedience to God
http://youtube.com/watch?v=C_nJ42mXqV4

John Hagee speaking before a crowd of thousands at AIPAC Conference
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EDRxmqOn7x4

If you were living in your home and you were not paying taxes, and after ten years the government came in and said, "you can no longer live here," and someone else came in and threw you out of your house, would that be wrong? No. Because you lost your house because you weren't paying your taxes. And not to mention, these people were permitted to stay in Israel, were offered shelter, and even citizenship. But the UN and the Arab states ordered Israel to exile them. Do some research why dont'chya? :) To this day, Israel is trying to offer housing and shelter for these refugees at their own expense.

The entire area was part of the Ottoman Empire. It fell due to debt; specifically to Europe following WWI. Oh, and it wasn't just Muslims living there ;) There were Jews, too. There were Jewish refugees as well, ya' know. And a lot of them. Thousands, who were stripped of their homes, belongings, etcetera.

ropor
02-23-2008, 08:02 PM
crap

Mach
02-23-2008, 09:03 PM
What are you talking about, it's funny that you say, you know, you see both sides, but, then jump right back onto your side, Israel is bulldozing there homes down to this very day and no, they don't get any warning, someone knocks on their door and tells them they are outa there, then the bulldozers move in... and that is on their land, not Israels....... it's called an occupation, they can't even live a daily life in their own country.

Here, actually watch this all the way through, unlike you did with that other video.

After you've watched it, tell me what is so untrue or outright lies.....

I'm not for either side, but, as long as our government keeps kissing Israels ass and giving them billions of our dollars a year, yeah, I get pissed.... time to get off subject for a second, if our government wouldn't give all of our money away to the world we would be fine.

Do you believe that what you see on our MSM is the truth?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6604775898578139565

This is where you stand! Are you a relative of Wolf Blitzer (CNN)? You seem to spit out the same propaganda crap that Wolf does... very scripted...... "Brother Finkelstein bitch slaps Wolf Blitzer"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2598829544473158030

Patriot123
02-23-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm not going to. And that's because I don't have time to deal with people like you. But I will say this much.

If by Israel bulldozing buildings you mean in Gaza, they were ordered to after giving it over. It's the Israelis who were stripped from their homes. Not the Muslims. And chances are, I know what the other videos are about. Other events in which Israel has seized land unjustly. Again, both sides are in the wrong. All I was doing was dishing out the facts, buddy. You want to know my stance? Here.

I have no respect for anyone who takes sides in this conflict. None. You either support peace by accepting the fact that both sides are wrong and do not criticize one side over the other, or you take a side, in which case you're of no help, and in which case I have no respect for you. This conflict can only be solved if people begin to realize that both sides are in the wrong, put down their patriotic views towards their own side and accept that there's problems that need to be fixed. Stop bitching and moaning about who did what and actually do something to stop the violence.

CountryboyRonPaul
02-23-2008, 09:23 PM
If you were living in your home and you were not paying taxes, and after ten years the government came in and said, "you can no longer live here," and someone else came in and threw you out of your house, would that be wrong? No. Because you lost your house because you weren't paying your taxes. And not to mention, these people were permitted to stay in Israel, were offered shelter, and even citizenship. But the UN and the Arab states ordered Israel to exile them. Do some research why dont'chya? :) To this day, Israel is trying to offer housing and shelter for these refugees at their own expense.

The entire area was part of the Ottoman Empire. It fell due to debt; specifically to Europe following WWI. Oh, and it wasn't just Muslims living there ;) There were Jews, too. There were Jewish refugees as well, ya' know. And a lot of them. Thousands, who were stripped of their homes, belongings, etcetera.

What's paying taxes got to do with anything? These people were kicked off their land so that the West could form a new country specifically at the request of a small group of prominent Zionist activists.

What if China invaded the US, and gave the country back to the Native Americans? And said, sure you whities can live here too.

Israel is a result of the West intervening where it had no right to, and look at just how peaceful the region has been since then.

If you were living in your home and you were not paying taxes, and after ten years the government came in and said, "you can no longer live here," and someone else came in and threw you out of your house, would that be wrong?

If I have to pay the government money to keep the home that I bought, then I don't really own my home, the Government does. The Property tax IS wrong. ;)

1913_to_2008
02-23-2008, 09:26 PM
What a great documentary....It proves that the United States is just a corporation and not a country......

That means Ron Paul must be a fraud....Think about it..............Don't just start pouting like a bunch of stupid american sheep fuc*S

Patriot123
02-23-2008, 09:38 PM
What's paying taxes got to do with anything? These people were kicked off their land so that the West could form a new country specifically at the request of a small group of prominent Zionist activists.

What if China invaded the US, and gave the country back to the Native Americans? And said, sure you whities can live here too.

Israel is a result of the West intervening where it had no right to, and look at just how peaceful the region has been since then.

If I have to pay the government money to keep the home that I bought, then I don't really own my home, the Government does. The Property tax IS wrong. ;)

Oh my G-d... Really. Just Google the Ottoman Empire. Please. Please, just do that before I go nuts or something, here... They lost the land because they let their empire fall to debt to Europe, and thought it was smart to join Germany in WWI in an effort to defeat Europe so they wouldn't have to pay them back. They lost their entire empire, buddy. And again, it wasn't just Muslims who were ticked off the land. There were many Jews who were exiled from land ;) Thousands.

Patriot123
02-23-2008, 09:40 PM
What a great documentary....It proves that the United States is just a corporation and not a country......

That means Ron Paul must be a fraud....Think about it..............Don't just start pouting like a bunch of stupid american sheep fuc*S

That's how a conspiracist thinks, my friend. Conspiratize first, get the facts later. If Ron Paul's a fraud, my watch is a nuclear warhead.

akalucas
02-23-2008, 09:50 PM
1. Muslim past ancestors used to occupy all of this land in the Middle east including the land Israel is currently at.

2. Israel came conquered some land.

3. Then Israel lost land to Muslims.

4. Israel conquered land again through friends in UN. Israel gave some land back to Muslims.

Peoples conclusion: There shouldn't be a state of Israel cause in the beginning it was the Muslim's ancestors. Jews should leave and give back land.

----------------------------------

1. American Indians occupied the land of Americas

2. English, French, and Spaniards (white people) come and conquer land of American Indians.

3. American Indians win back some portions of Land

4. White people take all land back again. They give some land back again to live on.

Peoples conclusion based on Israel scenerio: There should be no United States of America we should all go back to Europe and give back land to American Indians.

Some people are very naive on how things work in the world and think everything should be fair. A lot of liberals think this way. If everything was fair there would be no USA. If a nation comes and conquers a land they F'en win it. Its theirs! Thats why we have an army and why nations have always had armies cause they know if someone comes and conquers them thats it. Before the Indians probably somebody else was occupying this country and before them someone else ..you can go back all the way to the caveman. So people shouldnt bitch about Israel having their land ...they got it by having powerful friends and at times by having a superior army. so what?! If the Muslims want it back they can try to take it back ......and they have and lost. Its their right to do so. If Canada wants it they can have a go at it. Its about who is the strongest. You think if we weren't strong we wouldnt be speaking Russian or German....that they wouldnt attack us cause its not fair. Man, get a clue. We have all gained land by conquering and its up to us to be strong to keep it. Israel got a land by conquering and its their right to protect it just as much as we have a right to protect the land we conquered.

If the people chose to be nice and civil its their right to give back whatever land they want. Its also their right have treaties and pacts. USA and Israel have chosen to give some back even though we didnt have to. Have Muslims ever given land back cause it wasnt fair?? Are they bad cause they dont? No, its their right to keep what they have conquered. So in my book I have no beef toward Muslims or Jews ...to do so would be hypocritical.

integrity
02-23-2008, 10:13 PM
Here, actually watch this all the way through, unlike you did with that other video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6604775898578139565

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2598829544473158030

thanks for these links. For many years I saw only The MSM version- Palastine attacks, Israel retaliates. Very carefully crafted propaganda.

You can't justify self defense when you are a military occupying force...

Jews should be very concerned because this IS a source for possible anti-semitism, and the blame should be specifically on Israel government, AIPAC, zionists "settlers" and MSM liars, but ultimately some will choose to blame all Jews.....sad.

integrity
02-23-2008, 10:23 PM
1. Muslim past ancestors used to occupy all of this land in the Middle east including the land Israel is currently at.

2. Israel came conquered some land.

3. Then Israel lost land to Muslims.

4. Israel conquered land again through friends in UN. Israel gave some land back to Muslims.

Peoples conclusion: There shouldn't be a state of Israel cause in the beginning it was the Muslim's ancestors. Jews should leave and give back land.

----------------------------------

1. American Indians occupied the land of Americas

2. English, French, and Spaniards (white people) come and conquer land of American Indians.

3. American Indians win back some portions of Land

4. White people take all land back again. They give some land back again to live on.

Peoples conclusion based on Israel scenerio: There should be no United States of America we should all go back to Europe and give back land to American Indians.

Some people are very naive on how things work in the world and think everything should be fair. A lot of liberals think this way. If everything was fair there would be no USA. If a nation comes and conquers a land they F'en win it. Its theirs! Thats why we have an army and why nations have always had armies cause they know if someone comes and conquers them thats it. Before the Indians probably somebody else was occupying this country and before them someone else ..you can go back all the way to the caveman. So people shouldnt bitch about Israel having their land ...they got it by having powerful friends and at times by having a superior army. so what?! If the Muslims want it back they can try to take it back ......and they have and lost. Its their right to do so. If Canada wants it they can have a go at it. Its about who is the strongest. You think if we weren't strong we wouldnt be speaking Russian or German....that they wouldnt attack us cause its not fair. Man, get a clue. We have all gained land by conquering and its up to us to be strong to keep it. Israel got a land by conquering and its their right to protect it just as much as we have a right to protect the land we conquered.

If the people chose to be nice and civil its their right to give back whatever land they want. Its also their right have treaties and pacts. USA and Israel have chosen to give some back even though we didnt have to. Have Muslims ever given land back cause it wasnt fair?? Are they bad cause they dont? No, its their right to keep what they have conquered. So in my book I have no beef toward Muslims or Jews ...to do so would be hypocritical.

You can't use atrocities of the past to justify present or future atrocities.

Patriot123
02-23-2008, 10:36 PM
You can't use atrocities of the past to justify present or future atrocities.

Why not? I don't believe things have changed too much, have they?

I completely agree with akalucas; what he's trying to get across is quite an intelligent statement. first person I've seen on this forum bring up such a conservative point.

And if you want to speak about "who the land should belong to" morally speaking, the land was technically occupied by the Hebrew tribes at first. So either way, its Jewish land as of now... The Muslims came and conquered it later on, as akalucas said. So if you want to argue who should morally have the land, the Jews should have it, as they had it first; the Muslims are the ones who violently took it from the Hebrew tribes. If you want to argue and say that those who have conquered the land should have it, well... Israel has done a damn well good job of defending its borders, so I'd say that's another win. If you want to argue who should legally have it, Israel was given to the Jewish people for a Jewish state right after WWII. The land was supposed to be divided evenly, but the Muslims wound up with the majority of it. So any way you argue it, the land legally, morally and conservatively is Israel.

integrity
02-23-2008, 11:20 PM
Why not? I don't believe things have changed too much, have they?

the Human race needs to outgrow, not embrace its violent past. You are pushing the status quo as acceptable, that's wrong.

Patriot123
02-23-2008, 11:24 PM
the Human race needs to outgrow, not embrace its violent past. You are pushing the status quo as acceptable, that's wrong.

I'm not talking about what's right or what's wrong. I'm talking about conservatism. You can't go and change the moral code to fit your stance when convenient. There were the same moral codes more or less when the Americas were invaded by Europe. So by your beliefs, America belongs to the Indians.

integrity
02-23-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm not talking about what's right or what's wrong. I'm talking about conservatism. You can't go and change the moral code to fit your stance when convenient. There were the same moral codes more or less when the Americas were invaded by Europe. So by your beliefs, America belongs to the Indians.

yes, change is possible but only by accepting the fact that our past actions were morally wrong can we begin to grow. denial is a dead end street.

Penners
02-23-2008, 11:41 PM
Thank you Akalucas for putting this is a way that made it easy to understand... very helpful for those of us who don't care to spend hours researching.

armand61685
02-24-2008, 03:07 AM
well regardless of Israel's legitimacy, the US should be sending ZERO aide to Israel or any other country for that matter. Private donations--sure, if people want to. But not forced tax dollars.

Tugboat1988
02-24-2008, 09:38 AM
Why are there Arabs in the Israeli parliament? OH, because they are Israeli.

If the UN particianed Israel for a Jewish homeland, why didn't the UN also partician a land for the Palastinians and Arabs? OH, the UN did. It's called Jordan.

Where did the term "Black September" come from? OH, it came from Jordan when the Palistinians decided to overthrow their king and make it a homeland just for themselves.

Why did the UN partician off the "West Bank" as a seperate place? It didn't. Jordan took it and annexed it as a result of the first war against Israel.

Why didn't any of the surrounding Arab countries take in the refugees Jordan sent to the West Bank after Black Septemter? Because, they said, the Palistinian people will destabalize any country they come to.

Didn't Lebanon, the once banking capital of the middle east and former Christain country, take in a large number of those refugees? It did and guess who destabalized it and became a menace to the Christain population.

One last question. Why didn't Israel reannex the West Bank after retaking it from Jordan? OH, it would have made voting citizens out of all those folks that the neighboring Arab countries call destabalizers. That was pretty smart.

So, recall of histroy is mental trickery. Good can be called bad. Lies can be called truth.

Better we quit trying to influence their politics over there. If we did, maybe we wouldn't have to be going to verbal wars between our own selves.

Just because I write this doesn't mean that I'm waiting to debate any part of it. I won't because there is no benefit in doing so. I will happily leave you all to your own biases though.

Tugboat

jpwilhelm
02-24-2008, 10:12 AM
F**k Israel and Screw the evil Zionists, People are waking up to their crap. You can not act nice to peoples faces and them stab them in the back in the name of god. Zionists are greedy MFers. This is why the Jews have been kicked out of every country they have been it, They really theink they are the chosen ones, and thet they can do what they want to everyone else.

Just check out the jewish holy book the Talmud (http://www.wake-up-america.net/from_the_jewish_holy_book__the_t.htm)

And now they have non-jew Americans fighting there wars for them so the chosen ones of Israel will shed no blood. Well F*ck them, they will get blowback its coming.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

jpwilhelm
02-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Why are there Arabs in the Israeli parliament? OH, because they are Israeli.

If the UN particianed Israel for a Jewish homeland, why didn't the UN also partician a land for the Palastinians and Arabs? OH, the UN did. It's called Jordan.

Get your facts straight.

What israel has done with the Palastinian land.
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1372/1305gd0.jpg

See how it the west bank is all broken up making it the largest open air prison in the world, making it imposable to visit family members in other sectons because now there are Jewish settlements that the Palastinians can not cross to get to other Palastinian land. Israel is worse now than Nazi Germany and they get away with it.

Patriot123
02-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Oh, so you want to talk about land being "stolen," now... Huh? Well, if your going to twist it to the point of being "stolen," well, then... Allow me to open up my Photoshop and make an introductory graphic for you :)

Let's save it as a PNG... Now to upload it... Mhmmm... Okay.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2328/arabjewishlandcopyny9.png

Enough said :)

Tugboat1988
02-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Humm. JPW divides up the land on a map, Jewish Land/ Palestinian Land. Or is that Israeli Land/Palestinian Land. Is the process noted based on land-title change, or perpetual claim? Be careful, Muslims view of exchange is quite different than the rest of the world.

Based upon the same approach you use, I wonder, how do you divide up the USA? There must be a map; somewhere.

jpwilhelm
02-25-2008, 02:12 PM
I did not make the map I posted it. shows how Israel took the land from the Arabs by killing in the past 70 years. The land was really the Egyptian Arabs way before it was ever the jews land.
Don't give me this crap about the Palestinian land being Jordan. That is BS. When the UN split up Israel they split it up equally (see 2nd map in image I posted), Then the Greedy Jews wanted more just like they do with everything. And they will kill anyone or anything to get it. They have it coming to them. Blowback is gonna be a bitch for them. People are starting to wake up to their greed all over the world, and it is gonna be hell to pay for the zionists.

Patriot123
02-25-2008, 03:14 PM
I did not make the map I posted it. shows how Israel took the land from the Arabs by killing in the past 70 years. The land was really the Egyptian Arabs way before it was ever the jews land.
Don't give me this crap about the Palestinian land being Jordan. That is BS. When the UN split up Israel they split it up equally (see 2nd map in image I posted), Then the Greedy Jews wanted more just like they do with everything. And they will kill anyone or anything to get it. They have it coming to them. Blowback is gonna be a bitch for them. People are starting to wake up to their greed all over the world, and it is gonna be hell to pay for the zionists.

Hmmm... And that's why they gave back Gaza and made a tenth of Israelis refugees, gave back the Golan Heights, gave or are going to give back the Sinai Desert, are in the process of giving back parts of the West Bank, and are even considering giving their capitol to them :/ And scratch give back. The land was initially theirs. The Arabs bribed the UN into giving the Israelis land to them. They keep driving the Israelis further and further back.. Until there's going to be nothing left of em'. And you're, honest to G-d, are going to tell me that they're being, "greedy?" My G-d your not just blind, but ignorant.

rpfreedom08
02-25-2008, 03:56 PM
LOL @ Patriot123's transparency...

edit: it is interesting though how we are now arguing over Israel and Palestine when it should have nothing to do with us. Anyone that does an ounce of research will tell you that Zionism is a very bad thing that has caused nothing but war, death, pain, and suffering since it's beginning. Interesting how the stronger AIPAC gets the more of this we see here and the more this discussion gets brought up.

Me personally, I think Zionism was created to play off of the sentiments of Christians to further the cause of global domination by the elite few. Leaders have wanted World Government since the beginning of time. What better way to do this than form a union between a nation known for its guns and god? We don't even like uttering the word Zionism in fear that we may be called anti-Semite. This has nothing to do with anti-Semitism and everything to do with facts that everyone else seems to know but the Americans. It's not all our fault though as the media has done a wonder job at perfecting propaganda through the years. When you hear anyone one else that is in defiance of America, they will always bring up the fact that our elected officials are only puppets and that those who control them are Zionists and have been this way for a long time. How else do you think the American people would go for a Jewish tax on almost all food they buy that does not go back to America but is returned to Israel! People need to wake up before it's too late. I'm not saying all Jews are bad as there are tons of Jewish people against the state of Israel and against Zionism however our Zionist controlled media wouldn't have you hear too much about that.

Patriot123
02-25-2008, 05:59 PM
LOL @ Patriot123's transparency...

edit: it is interesting though how we are now arguing over Israel and Palestine when it should have nothing to do with us. Anyone that does an ounce of research will tell you that Zionism is a very bad thing that has caused nothing but war, death, pain, and suffering since it's beginning. Interesting how the stronger AIPAC gets the more of this we see here and the more this discussion gets brought up.

Me personally, I think Zionism was created to play off of the sentiments of Christians to further the cause of global domination by the elite few. Leaders have wanted World Government since the beginning of time. What better way to do this than form a union between a nation known for its guns and god? We don't even like uttering the word Zionism in fear that we may be called anti-Semite. This has nothing to do with anti-Semitism and everything to do with facts that everyone else seems to know but the Americans. It's not all our fault though as the media has done a wonder job at perfecting propaganda through the years. When you hear anyone one else that is in defiance of America, they will always bring up the fact that our elected officials are only puppets and that those who control them are Zionists and have been this way for a long time. How else do you think the American people would go for a Jewish tax on almost all food they buy that does not go back to America but is returned to Israel! People need to wake up before it's too late. I'm not saying all Jews are bad as there are tons of Jewish people against the state of Israel and against Zionism however our Zionist controlled media wouldn't have you hear too much about that.

L-O-L at your stupidity. Yeah. "Blame the Jews." Yeah, sure. Those Nazi Jews are causing all the worlds suffering, right? Us trying to live is causing violence, too, right? Best to kill of all of them because they're quite obviously a big problem and trouble to the world, right? Right?

And we're actually "playing off the sentiments of Christians?" LOL. The Christians have been the ones who have killed Jews, accused us of the whole "You killed Jesus" shpiel, are completely ignorant of where your roots came from, must I go on? (That was just to make a point, by the way) Don't go insulting a culture that you know nothing about, buddy. And when it comes to Zionism, get your facts straight, because you sound like the rest of the majority of these anti-Israel nut jobs (anti for the wrong reasons, mind you) who don't even know what the word means. It means someone who supports Israel's RIGHT to exist. Meaning someone who supports the right of the Jewish people to have a home country where they are free of oppression and people that want to KILL US. We got it LEGALLY. Refer to my gaphic at the top of this page, if not the last page, which I made and posted. Israel = LEGAL. Not conquered, not taken, not stolen... LEGALLY given by the UN after the Arabs lost it, ie the Ottoman Empire. They lost it because 1) they didn't know how to manage their money and bought wastefully and 2) fought in WWI against Europe with Germany. You people keep on ranting on about how, "Israel is committing crimes." The Arabs are committing crimes, too, yah know. Like killing innocent CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS. I've seen CHILDREN ONLINE KILLED IN SCHOOLS. SCHOOLS, BUDDY. Mothers torn from their babies and murdered because they were Jewish, raped, slaughtered, in Arab lands while these people go back to Israel with their citizenship and enjoy a better life than they would in their own country. Hell, I know that Israel does some bad stuff; but with good reason, BECAUSE OF CONDITIONING. You have to be Jewish to understand this. We have been killed, kicked, slaughtered, etcetera forever. And we're not just going to sit back again when we're more than capable of defending ourselves this time around against another race who STARTED THIS. Yes, STARTED THIS.
I feel the pain of both sides. My G-d, that's what you people don't get. We Zionists FEEL THE PAIN OF BOTH SIDES. I've seen what Israel has done to Palestinians myself. But I've also seen the bloodshed when the tables have been turned. My G-d, can you please just stop trying to think of every Zionist as a piece of whatever you want to call em', and realize that we aren't stupid? We know the bloodshed that's going on. But it's an ongoing conflict, and one side just can't stop out of nowhere. Okay? Do you realize that?

And this was brought up because, well... I don't quite know. But I argued back because I ways want to get the proper facts put on the record. And I love how you sort of people call us, "anti-American," when 1) I and a majority of other Jews (at least the Ron Paul supporters, and trust me; at least 90% of Israel supports Ron Paul) realize all of the stuff that Ron Paul has said. I realized it well before. We have to stop donating to foreign countries. And trust me, buddy. I'm probably one of the most Patriotic Americans you'd ever see. I put my country first and foremost before anything. Realize that, first. We're not these "evil pigs" ;)
Yes, AIPEC is obviously evil. They're a disgrace. I personally don't consider them to represent the Jewish opinion. They're an insult to this country. So realize that before you go slandering Zionists.

rpfreedom08
02-25-2008, 07:35 PM
L-O-L at your stupidity. Yeah. "Blame the Jews." Yeah, sure. Those Nazi Jews are causing all the worlds suffering, right? Us trying to live is causing violence, too, right? Best to kill of all of them because they're quite obviously a big problem and trouble to the world, right? Right?

Hum...you seem to be forgetting that I mentioned that not all Jewish people are zionist and that zionism has nothing to do with race or religion. You however, like the media and everyone else love to pull the racism card. I think that's pathetic.

And we're actually "playing off the sentiments of Christians?" LOL. The Christians have been the ones who have killed Jews, accused us of the whole "You killed Jesus" shpiel, are completely ignorant of where your roots came from, must I go on? (That was just to make a point, by the way) Don't go insulting a culture that you know nothing about, buddy. And when it comes to Zionism, get your facts straight, because you sound like the rest of the majority of these anti-Israel nut jobs (anti for the wrong reasons, mind you) who don't even know what the word means. It means someone who supports Israel's RIGHT to exist.

Quite frankly no I do not believe Israel has a right to exist. The bible, www.jewsagainstzionism.com, and www.nkusa.org/ are amongst the list of people that have the same view. If you would like me to go on about who else holds the same views I could go on as the list is pretty long.

Meaning someone who supports the right of the Jewish people to have a home country where they are free of oppression and people that want to KILL US. We got it LEGALLY. Refer to my gaphic at the top of this page, if not the last page, which I made and posted. Israel = LEGAL. Not conquered, not taken, not stolen... LEGALLY given by the UN after the Arabs lost it, ie the Ottoman Empire. They lost it because 1) they didn't know how to manage their money and bought wastefully and 2) fought in WWI against Europe with Germany. You people keep on ranting on about how, "Israel is committing crimes." The Arabs are committing crimes, too, yah know. Like killing innocent CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS. I've seen CHILDREN ONLINE KILLED IN SCHOOLS. SCHOOLS, BUDDY. Mothers torn from their babies and murdered because they were Jewish, raped, slaughtered, in Arab lands while these people go back to Israel with their citizenship and enjoy a better life than they would in their own country. Hell, I know that Israel does some bad stuff; but with good reason, BECAUSE OF CONDITIONING. You have to be Jewish to understand this. We have been killed, kicked, slaughtered, etcetera forever. And we're not just going to sit back again when we're more than capable of defending ourselves this time around against another race who STARTED THIS. Yes, STARTED THIS.
I feel the pain of both sides. My G-d, that's what you people don't get. We Zionists FEEL THE PAIN OF BOTH SIDES. I've seen what Israel has done to Palestinians myself. But I've also seen the bloodshed when the tables have been turned. My G-d, can you please just stop trying to think of every Zionist as a piece of whatever you want to call em', and realize that we aren't stupid? We know the bloodshed that's going on. But it's an ongoing conflict, and one side just can't stop out of nowhere. Okay? Do you realize that?

Ok I don't even know where to begin with this but first off you do realize that before zionism and your unbiblical return to the promise land, you guys used to be at peace with arabs and coexisted together. You can not just expect to return to a country forcably when God said there was going to be blood shed if an unbiblical return happend and that you guys where not alowed to return until God's second comming. Now I don't know how zionists have twisted this but you can see what is happening around the world now because of it. Thanks to zionists like Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, Elliott Abrams, Richard Perle, and many others; now this fight that you guys have been having forever is now ours as well. Who do you want me to send my special thank you note to? Again not all Jews are zionist and some, heck a lot, are very good people. One in particular whom most of us around here hold a very high admirition for is Barry Goldwater. Yet others like Henry Kissinger has been a thorn in our backside and a continued threat to the very existance of our national sovereignty .

And this was brought up because, well... I don't quite know. But I argued back because I ways want to get the proper facts put on the record. And I love how you sort of people call us, "anti-American," when 1) I and a majority of other Jews (at least the Ron Paul supporters, and trust me; at least 90% of Israel supports Ron Paul) realize all of the stuff that Ron Paul has said. I realized it well before. We have to stop donating to foreign countries. And trust me, buddy. I'm probably one of the most Patriotic Americans you'd ever see. I put my country first and foremost before anything. Realize that, first. We're not these "evil pigs" ;)
Yes, AIPEC is obviously evil. They're a disgrace. I personally don't consider them to represent the Jewish opinion. They're an insult to this country. So realize that before you go slandering Zionists.

I'm glad your patriotic, vote, and donate to ron paul. I'm also happy that jewish people can live together with other nations and other culters as this is what God said you guys would do until his second comming. Again I haven't read the torah or the talmud but I can tell you what my bible says, and so far it's been spot on about everything that is going on as a direct result of the Jews unbiblical return to the promise land.

SigurdVolsung
02-25-2008, 08:36 PM
You keep bringing up the Ottoman Empire as some reason there is a Jewish homeland.

The Ottoman Empire controlled a lot of the Arabian peninsula its true, and there were a lot of Jews all over the empire, not concentrated just in Palestine. A lot of Jews
fleeing from Spain's Inquisition ended up in Ottoman lands. The only thing the Ottomans have to due with Israel is that they happened to lose control of the territory to England.

The only reason there is a Jewish homeland at all is because Churchill was a Zionist. He pushed it forward for his own reasons, but this was 30 years after the fall of the Ottoman Empire

which as you can see has nothing to do with Israel.

Patriot123
02-25-2008, 09:54 PM
You keep bringing up the Ottoman Empire as some reason there is a Jewish homeland.

The Ottoman Empire controlled a lot of the Arabian peninsula its true, and there were a lot of Jews all over the empire, not concentrated just in Palestine. A lot of Jews
fleeing from Spain's Inquisition ended up in Ottoman lands. The only thing the Ottomans have to due with Israel is that they happened to lose control of the territory to England.

The only reason there is a Jewish homeland at all is because Churchill was a Zionist. He pushed it forward for his own reasons, but this was 30 years after the fall of the Ottoman Empire

which as you can see has nothing to do with Israel.

...The Ottoman Empire had everything to do with Israel. And it did not fall because of the Inquisition. It might have played a role; I haven't heard of it yet until now, but they fell just like the USSR after they lost. All their land was basically confiscated, and they were left ruling nothing basically, and so they basically dissolved into nothing. The UN Mandate was to EVENLY divide the land. Yes, Churchill was involved, I believe. But that isn't the point. The point is that the land was evenly divided for a Palestinian state and a Jewish state. Jordan was supposed to be the Palestinian state. It never became the Palestinian state; they refused. Note how there were all ready a dozen or two Arab countries at the time. They still refuse to this day, and Arabs continue to say that they want Israel for a Palestinian state.
The land was not divided evenly or fairly. More and more was given to the Palestinians, until all Israel had left were a few slivers. The original deal divided it fairly and evenly. So Israel was left with a small sliver in the corner. A blip on the map. But it was something. Then they were invaded by all of the Muslim surrounding countries. They amazingly fought them all off, and obviously took land to win the war, as would any country to get an advantage over the enemy. We; the US have a lot of land that we as a nation occupy to this day from wars. A lot of it is settled, if not all of it. Sure, we've given some back, but a large majority we haven't. Plus, the land that they "occupy" today was initially supposed to be given to the Jewish state. It never was, as they kept pushing, and pushing, and pushing it. So the way I see it is this.
The land was divided unfairly. Now it's somewhat fair. Both sides do equally horrible crimes. Israel bulldozes houses and is often careless of the civilian population when conducting military operations. The Palestinians kill anyone they can for their cause. They conduct terror attacks against Israel, launch rockets into Israeli schools and buildings and want to eliminate Israel. Both sides are equally wrong. Now I gave the facts. I do NOT take sides. Don't get that wrong. I never take sides on this issue. If an Israeli were to come onto this forum saying that Israel has been raped and hasn't done anything at all and is essentially innocent, I would be bashing him with facts from the other side. I never take sides on this issue.
However what needs to be done is that both sides need to come together themselves and form an agreement as to how they're going to exist together. They're going to have to share natural resources, share land, and they're going to have to share Jerusalem. If you give it to Israel, the Palestinians will have a fit. If you give it to the Palestinians, the Jews will throw a fit. You don't give it to anyone. You share it. Peace cannot be accomplished until both sides together; without foreign countries telling them what to do. (i.e. ourselves) Criticizing one side over the other isn't going to go anything.

Mach
02-25-2008, 10:22 PM
"trust me; at least 90% of Israel supports Ron Paul"
- Patriot123

That statement alone shows where you come from, were you a former lobbyist too...... for AIPAC... not
AIPEC.

You remind me of Wolf...... here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8aTGnjHnI

Could you imagine a Jewish man speaking the truth about what really goes on, I agree with "Brother Finkelstein."

We give Israel billions of dollars per year, that's millions per day... why? They get more than anybody in the world! Why? Inside Jobs!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7999343597466477342

Patriot123
02-26-2008, 12:16 AM
Well... Can't argue with a conspiracy. Right? :rolleyes:

rpfreedom08
02-26-2008, 07:22 AM
...The Ottoman Empire had everything to do with Israel. And it did not fall because of the Inquisition. It might have played a role; I haven't heard of it yet until now, but they fell just like the USSR after they lost. All their land was basically confiscated, and they were left ruling nothing basically, and so they basically dissolved into nothing. The UN Mandate was to EVENLY divide the land. Yes, Churchill was involved, I believe. But that isn't the point. The point is that the land was evenly divided for a Palestinian state and a Jewish state. Jordan was supposed to be the Palestinian state. It never became the Palestinian state; they refused. Note how there were all ready a dozen or two Arab countries at the time. They still refuse to this day, and Arabs continue to say that they want Israel for a Palestinian state.
The land was not divided evenly or fairly. More and more was given to the Palestinians, until all Israel had left were a few slivers. The original deal divided it fairly and evenly. So Israel was left with a small sliver in the corner. A blip on the map. But it was something. Then they were invaded by all of the Muslim surrounding countries. They amazingly fought them all off, and obviously took land to win the war, as would any country to get an advantage over the enemy. We; the US have a lot of land that we as a nation occupy to this day from wars. A lot of it is settled, if not all of it. Sure, we've given some back, but a large majority we haven't. Plus, the land that they "occupy" today was initially supposed to be given to the Jewish state. It never was, as they kept pushing, and pushing, and pushing it. So the way I see it is this.
The land was divided unfairly. Now it's somewhat fair. Both sides do equally horrible crimes. Israel bulldozes houses and is often careless of the civilian population when conducting military operations. The Palestinians kill anyone they can for their cause. They conduct terror attacks against Israel, launch rockets into Israeli schools and buildings and want to eliminate Israel. Both sides are equally wrong. Now I gave the facts. I do NOT take sides. Don't get that wrong. I never take sides on this issue. If an Israeli were to come onto this forum saying that Israel has been raped and hasn't done anything at all and is essentially innocent, I would be bashing him with facts from the other side. I never take sides on this issue.
However what needs to be done is that both sides need to come together themselves and form an agreement as to how they're going to exist together. They're going to have to share natural resources, share land, and they're going to have to share Jerusalem. If you give it to Israel, the Palestinians will have a fit. If you give it to the Palestinians, the Jews will throw a fit. You don't give it to anyone. You share it. Peace cannot be accomplished until both sides together; without foreign countries telling them what to do. (i.e. ourselves) Criticizing one side over the other isn't going to go anything.

The palestinians don't have a super power to the west to help them out. They don't have a country to the west that gives them money, nukes, money, military equipment, money, support, and yes more money. They don't have a super power that is manipulating the population into thinking the only thing muslims have to offer in trade is "burkas"(sp). The palestinians don't have a super power to the west that has killed 1,000,000+ of their "enemy". I'm sorry I just can't see it your way.

rpfreedom08
02-26-2008, 07:39 AM
"trust me; at least 90% of Israel supports Ron Paul"
- Patriot123

That statement alone shows where you come from, were you a former lobbyist too...... for AIPAC... not
AIPEC.

You remind me of Wolf...... here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8aTGnjHnI

Could you imagine a Jewish man speaking the truth about what really goes on, I agree with "Brother Finkelstein."

We give Israel billions of dollars per year, that's millions per day... why? They get more than anybody in the world! Why? Inside Jobs!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7999343597466477342

damn that guy finkelstein was great in that video!

I also like this video. It's more from a biblical standpoint.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4452153918748081072&q=ted+pike&total=96&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

we may know now why they demonized David Duke.

Duke vs. Wolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E

Truth Warrior
02-26-2008, 07:50 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/zionism

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

Patriot123
02-26-2008, 04:28 PM
The palestinians don't have a super power to the west to help them out. They don't have a country to the west that gives them money, nukes, money, military equipment, money, support, and yes more money. They don't have a super power that is manipulating the population into thinking the only thing muslims have to offer in trade is "burkas"(sp). The palestinians don't have a super power to the west that has killed 1,000,000+ of their "enemy". I'm sorry I just can't see it your way.

The Saudis get ten times as much as Israel, and the rest of the Arab nations get quite a bit of money. No, that whole "conspiracy" that Israel receives more aid from the US than all other nations combined is simply put, "a conspiracy" :)

Truth Warrior
02-26-2008, 04:46 PM
The arabs could quite easily address and solve the problems of the Palestinians. They'd much rather just keep the pot boiling with all of the whining and moaning about Israel though. They don't really give a damn about the Palestinians.

rpfreedom08
02-26-2008, 04:55 PM
The Saudis get ten times as much as Israel, and the rest of the Arab nations get quite a bit of money. No, that whole "conspiracy" that Israel receives more aid from the US than all other nations combined is simply put, "a conspiracy" :)

no it's not....Do the Saudis have a PAC that is so influential and powerful that it dictates foreign policy, who will be elected and who won't, and who will have tons of money thrown at them if they are campaigning against a politician that doesn’t seem to be completely 100% pro Israel’s agenda? Do these other people you speak of have a tax on American food that contributes to billions of dollars a year in revenue for Israel? Are these other countries promised oil supply no matter what (http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/4504 )? Do you need me to keep going on? Because the list just keeps going and going and going and going...

Patriot123
02-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Again. Muslim counties, specifically Saudi Arabia, get more aid than Israel individually. Saudi Arabia gets the most aid from the US than any other country. And sorry, I don't buy into your whole, "AIPEC IS TRYING TO RULE THE WORLD" conspiracy, either ;)

Patriot123
02-26-2008, 06:07 PM
The arabs could quite easily address and solve the problems of the Palestinians. They'd much rather just keep the pot boiling with all of the whining and moaning about Israel though. They don't really give a damn about the Palestinians.

Sadly, true... To an extent, but true.

rpfreedom08
02-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Again. Muslim counties, specifically Saudi Arabia, get more aid than Israel individually. Saudi Arabia gets the most aid from the US than any other country. And sorry, I don't buy into your whole, "AIPEC IS TRYING TO RULE THE WORLD" conspiracy, either ;)

I love how you through the word conspiracy in when you can. You sound like a broken record.

Patriot123
02-27-2008, 12:45 AM
I love how you through the word conspiracy in when you can. You sound like a broken record.

Not really :/ Just trying to point out the facts, as half of the information which has been stated was a conspiracy...

the_british_are_coming
02-27-2008, 02:00 AM
i know i'm late to this tread... but anyway...

jyakulis...

have you ever researched/watched/read anything?

you should...

okay, that just about covers it.

jyakulis
02-27-2008, 02:07 AM
Not really :/ Just trying to point out the facts, as half of the information which has been stated was a conspiracy...

mehh, i don't see how a conspiracy is so hard for people to believe. when you have all the money in the world and you have a centralized bank that is essentially transferring vast amounts of wealth to you what more is there for a power hungry individual to do but try to control the world. then when you look who founded all these stearing committees (UN, trilateral commision, CFR) the same people that are the primary shareholders in the media and the central banks it adds up even more.

then you add the fact that controlling the money supply of countries and controlling all the energy through oil, it's easy to see the vast amount of power these people have.

when you have control of oil, you control the lifeblood of each and every economy. when you control the money system you control the ability to contract and expand the money supply, which can devastate countries.

then you look at how they control world bank and the IMF and can stear the CIA at their will to exploit the third world to further suck up all the wealth it really looks pretty obvious to me. read the secret history of the american empire or confessions of an economic hitman. it explains all about how world bank operates.

and israel flourished because the banking cartel ALLOWED it to flourish. the western world has had it's dirty little hands in the majority of all regime changes in the middle east and have completely destabilized them. the french's hand in lebanon, our hands in iraq and iran (Mossadeq). and frankly i can see why they are just a tad bit angry.

Ron Paul preaches about the power of control over the money supply:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8GzRWSof8uQ

Ron Paul doesn't think the idea of the NWO is so crazy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DpKKSmaa8

Ron Paul speaks out against world bank:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ58EFDa6A

plus when you look at the fact that the central bankers most likely caused the great depression and then bought up all US assets for pennies on the dollar, it's not that surprising why Ron Paul was marginalized so much by mainstream corporate media. look i didn't believe a lot of this stuff when i first heard it. but the more you research it and look into some of this stuff it's really not that far fetched at all. and when people bash the zionists they don't really mean your average run of the mill jewish person. they mean the big time central bankers like the house of rothschild. frankly, i may have come across harsh earlier in this thread but i feel equally bad for palestinians and israelis. they are just getting played off each other like fiddles.

oil is so crucial to these people through the use of the petro dollar allowing us to simply print more money at will because countries will still take them because of the petro dollar. in fact the 6 day war was specifically manufactured to force the treaty that did this, essentially allowing us to abandon the gold standard. they hold us in the dark ages with oil even though free energy has been suppressed since the days of tesla.

jyakulis
02-27-2008, 02:11 AM
i know i'm late to this tread... but anyway...

jyakulis...

have you ever researched/watched/read anything?

you should...

okay, that just about covers it.

nah not really

rpfreedom08
02-27-2008, 07:30 AM

Can you just do me a favor? Just look up this information we are talking about? I'm not asking you to believe or not believe, just do the reasearch. Everything I have stated is all true and isn't from some undocumented source. This all info that's in plain site, the only thing you have to do is connect the dots. If you want the truth, the dots really just connect themselves.

mehh, i don't see how a conspiracy is so hard for people to believe. when you have all the money in the world and you have a centralized bank that is essentially transferring vast amounts of wealth to you what more is there for a power hungry individual to do but try to control the world. then when you look who founded all these stearing committees (UN, trilateral commision, CFR) the same people that are the primary shareholders in the media and the central banks it adds up even more.

then you add the fact that controlling the money supply of countries and controlling all the energy through oil, it's easy to see the vast amount of power these people have.

when you have control of oil, you control the lifeblood of each and every economy. when you control the money system you control the ability to contract and expand the money supply, which can devastate countries.

then you look at how they control world bank and the IMF and can stear the CIA at their will to exploit the third world to further suck up all the wealth it really looks pretty obvious to me. read the secret history of the american empire or confessions of an economic hitman. it explains all about how world bank operates.

and israel flourished because the banking cartel ALLOWED it to flourish. the western world has had it's dirty little hands in the majority of all regime changes in the middle east and have completely destabilized them. the french's hand in lebanon, our hands in iraq and iran (Mossadeq). and frankly i can see why they are just a tad bit angry.

Ron Paul preaches about the power of control over the money supply:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8GzRWSof8uQ

Ron Paul doesn't think the idea of the NWO is so crazy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DpKKSmaa8

Ron Paul speaks out against world bank:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ58EFDa6A

plus when you look at the fact that the central bankers most likely caused the great depression and then bought up all US assets for pennies on the dollar, it's not that surprising why Ron Paul was marginalized so much by mainstream corporate media. look i didn't believe a lot of this stuff when i first heard it. but the more you research it and look into some of this stuff it's really not that far fetched at all. and when people bash the zionists they don't really mean your average run of the mill jewish person. they mean the big time central bankers like the house of rothschild. frankly, i may have come across harsh earlier in this thread but i feel equally bad for palestinians and israelis. they are just getting played off each other like fiddles.

oil is so crucial to these people through the use of the petro dollar allowing us to simply print more money at will because countries will still take them because of the petro dollar. in fact the 6 day war was specifically manufactured to force the treaty that did this, essentially allowing us to abandon the gold standard. they hold us in the dark ages with oil even though free energy has been suppressed since the days of tesla.

Very well stated. It is very easy to connect the dots. I didn't believe it either until my mind clicked after Ron Paul started talking about blowback. After that I started questioning my government (took the red pill, lol) All the info just started pouring in. It's not really a far fetched conspiracy as all the evidance is in clear site. Only thing is, before you start questioning your government your just blind to what's going on.

Truth Warrior
02-27-2008, 07:49 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration_of_1917