PDA

View Full Version : Supply and Demand - Inspiring Ron Paul YouTubes?

Misesian
02-22-2008, 10:02 PM
Are they no longer in demand by us anymore? This absolutely NOT the case for me. I keep watching all of the old ones, and a lot of the 30 second spots because they still give me chills, and still give me inspiration to continue this revolution and hold out for hope that McCain does NOT get the 1,191 on the first ballot.

If the demand is still up, where's the supply? There's GOT to be more professionals here than GhoeberX and eLIB3RTY who can make these types of YouTubes? I really doubt that the Tea Party would've been AS successful as it was without those few really great YouTubes that were made as a promotional tool for the event.

Like the good doctor has said, the revolution will only die if we let it. There is nothing better to light the fire under an individual once again than a nice 4 minute hollywood'esque "trailer" of liberty.

Whose going to make the next Stop Dreaming? The next A New Hope? The next Land of the Free? The next Ron Paul Rising? The next Free At Last? I don't have these creative/technical skills, otherwise I would.