PDA

View Full Version : Why no Ames exit poll results??

fedup100
08-15-2007, 08:14 AM
WHY!! I was on line watching all day. I ask that question 25 times.......just silence.

Hourly exit polling results would have made it much harder to cheat Dr. Paul.

NOW!!! I say NOW!! we hear about the exit polls.

What the &^%$.

If Pauls organization couldn't handle that little thing in Ames, what hope is there in the rest of them.

Does his campaign managers really understand the magnitude of his candidacy and running the same old campaign you have always run won't work with this one.

Call me what you want, I don't care. THIS HAS TO STOP or we need to quit!

Now I see this today: http://www.rense.com/general77/rp.htm

There is nothing worse than wasting what little bit of time we have left to save this country with nothing more than wishful thinking.

RON PAUL WON The Iowa
Straw Poll With 37.01%?
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=112886;title=AP FN
8-15-7

The Tyrants Are Planning On Stealing the 2008 Election - Wake Up US

Ron Paul: Insider on Ames, IA Straw Poll Voting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPyrcrVGL4o

bbruhwiler8
http://www.youtube.com/user/bbruhwiler8

Official Exit Poll Results -- Iowa Straw Poll

Ron Paul______37.01%
M Huckabee___20.85%
T Tancredo____16.72%
Mitt Romney___10.03%
S Brownback___06.91%
T Thompson____04.35%
D Hunter_______01.34%
F Thompson____00.89%
Rudy Giuliani___00.67%
John McCain____00.56%
John Cox_______00.45%

Ron Paul actually won the Iowa Straw Poll by a large margin. They used Diebold machines to count the votes. Election fraud must be stopped.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPyrcrVGL4o#GU5U2spHI_4

Kregener
08-15-2007, 08:23 AM
Because of the vote fraud.

disinter
08-15-2007, 08:25 AM
They exit poll results are here:

http://disinter.wordpress.com/2007/08/14/ron-paul-wins-iowa-exit-poll/

LibertyEagle
08-15-2007, 08:29 AM
This has already been hashed and rehashed in another thread. From what I read, the people actually on the ground in Iowa, said that the number of votes we received, corresponded to what they actually saw there, in terms of support.

Dustancostine
08-15-2007, 08:35 AM
Call me what you want, I don't care. THIS HAS TO STOP or we need to quit!

There is nothing worse than wasting what little bit of time we have left to save this country with nothing more than wishful thinking.

You sound like a troll to me.

You were not in Ames.

You have apparently been smoking something or drinking too much of kool-aid.

The vote was fair. Paul had people monitoring the machines that were satisfied with the result. People who were there have confirmed this, including myself. Go back to you mothers basement.

fedup100
08-15-2007, 08:35 AM
My question was, why was there no hourly reporting of the exit polls through out the day in Iowa.

Now this is being reported:

http://www.rense.com/general77/rp.htm

RON PAUL WON The Iowa
Straw Poll With 37.01%?
8-15-7

bbruhwiler8

Ron Paul______37.01%
M Huckabee___20.85%
T Tancredo____16.72%
Mitt Romney___10.03%
S Brownback___06.91%
T Thompson____04.35%
D Hunter_______01.34%
F Thompson____00.89%
Rudy Giuliani___00.67%
John McCain____00.56%
John Cox_______00.45%

Ron Paul actually won the Iowa Straw Poll by a large margin. They used Diebold machines to count the votes. Election fraud must be stopped.

UtahApocalypse
08-15-2007, 08:37 AM
Fuck Off With This Bullshit All It Does Is Screw Over The Campaign You Nazi Bastards.

disinter
08-15-2007, 08:38 AM
You sound like a troll to me.

Yea Fedup, anyone that doesn't agree with Dustan and Mr. White is a troll I tell you! You are probably just me as another screen name... they think everyone that questions the poll results is me.

Dustancostine
08-15-2007, 08:40 AM
My question was, why was there no hourly reporting of the exit polls through out the day in Iowa.

Now this is being reported:

http://www.rense.com/general77/rp.htm

RON PAUL WON The Iowa
Straw Poll With 37.01%?
8-15-7

bbruhwiler8

Ron Paul______37.01%
M Huckabee___20.85%
T Tancredo____16.72%
Mitt Romney___10.03%
S Brownback___06.91%
T Thompson____04.35%
D Hunter_______01.34%
F Thompson____00.89%
Rudy Giuliani___00.67%
John McCain____00.56%
John Cox_______00.45%

See this is your problem. You jump to conclusions without doing any research or verification.

These are not "official" exit poll results. These are results of people who decided to participate in the vote in sunshine stuff. The majority of these people support Paul because the people who were running the VIS were Paul supporters.

I was in Ames the number of votes that each candidate received was in proportion to the number of Iowa supporters on the ground.

As to exit polling:

1) It was a circus atmosphere, with polling booths all over the place, and thousands of people walking all over the place. It would have been impossible to get an accurate exit poll as done in elections.

2) RP had people to verify the machines. There has been one such gentleman on this board who was one of them and he said the vote was fair. This is the reasonable thing to do to insure a fair election.

Are you satisfied now? Or are you really just disinter... electric church....channing.....

--Dustan

disinter
08-15-2007, 08:43 AM
1) It was a circus atmosphere, with polling booths all over the place, and thousands of people walking all over the place. It would have been impossible to get an accurate exit poll as done in elections.

That's funny, you and the other conspiracy nut were saying that they were targeting only Ron Paul voters in the exit poll. Make up your mind, your argument is falling apart. Sounds to me like the exit poll was random, and therefore accurate.

fedup100
08-15-2007, 08:47 AM
Thank you Disinter. I am shocked at the accusations and language of these so called Paul supporters.

I have been posting here and trying to add to these discussions for months, but a "click", just like the ones in high school has emerged.

I am a 60 yr old woman, dying broke from the constant predatory attacks on me for the last 30 years by the IRS. I would crawl on my fucking hands and knees to get rid of this illegal and unlawful fucking anti GOD government.

TROLL!! you mother fucking ignorant pieces of shit, you wouldn't know a troll if it hit you the ass.

Why was I not there...I AM BROKE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS....I am in Seattle.........
YOU all OF YOU that attack and use this kind of language have turned more people away from Paul that Sean Insanity.

If this is the kind of folks that would emerge to run our new free government, with a Paul win, OMG!!!

Dustancostine
08-15-2007, 08:49 AM
No your an idiot and still cannot read.

I said that RP supporters were more likely to participate because they knew of this before hand. The people that showed up were not random. They are people who wanted to show up. You are an idiot.

I swear you are doing a lot of harm to this campaign and to fair voting in general. I was very supportive of the VIS people. I even met with Fred Smart and Deedee on the street the day before the event and talked to them at great length. I encouraged people to take fliers from the VIS people while handing out literature. But if something like this ever happens again I probably wouldn't touch it with a ten foot poll.

LibertyEagle
08-15-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm not sure what some of you guys think we can do about what you think may or may not have happened in the straw poll at this point in time?

Dustancostine
08-15-2007, 08:52 AM
Thank you Disinter. I am shocked at the accusations and language of these so called Paul supporters.

I have been posting here and trying to add to these discussions for months, but a "click", just like the ones in high school has emerged.

I am a 60 yr old woman, dying broke from the constant predatory attacks on me for the last 30 years by the IRS. I would crawl on my fucking hands and knees to get rid of this illegal and unlawful fucking anti GOD government.

TROLL!! you mother fucking ignorant pieces of shit, you wouldn't know a troll if it hit you the ass.

Why was I not there...I AM BROKE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS....I am in Seattle.........
YOU all OF YOU that attack and use this kind of language have turned more people away from Paul that Sean Insanity.

If this is the kind of folks that would emerge to run our new free government, with a Paul win, OMG!!!

Then why don't you do some f'ing research before you start conspiracies that are unfounded and idiotic. These hurt the campaign. Ask people who were there. Why don't you try that?

You are afraid of people that use logic and reasoning running the government. You are the one using "George Bush type logic" to call voter fraud at a straw poll you didn't attend and with information that is crap.

--Dustan

disinter
08-15-2007, 08:52 AM
I said that RP supporters were more likely to participate because they knew of this before hand. The people that showed up were not random. They are people who wanted to show up. You are an idiot.

Oh darn, it must have been Mr. White then. One of you two bozos was saying in one of the other threads that the exit poll folks were targeting only Ron Paul voters... You guys should really get together to keep your story straight. It is appearing desperate, especially when all you can respond with is: "your an idiot". That is a sign you have lost.

Dustancostine
08-15-2007, 08:54 AM
No it is a sign that you have no grasp of reasoning or reality.

And it may have been Mr. White. But it surely wasn't me.

disinter
08-15-2007, 08:56 AM
Ask people who were there. Why don't you try that?

Well, if you ask the Sunshine folks, who we KNOW were there, they will give you a completely different story. What makes you think you are right and they are wrong? Do we have small-penis syndrome?

You are afraid of people that use logic and reasoning running the government. You are the one using "George Bush type logic" to call voter fraud at a straw poll you didn't attend and with information that is crap.

--Dustan

Actually, there are a lot of people that DID attend that say there was fraud. The only people advocating that it was all honest and we should all "move on" are implants/shills such as yourself.

fedup100
08-15-2007, 08:57 AM
Liberty, that was my point.....the milk has been spilled already.

Somehow, an exit poll machine that can handle all kinds of situations must be organized or they can just cheat him all day long.

I am just trying here...trying to make suggestions, just desperately trying. Paul and all of us that know the truth are up against a world power, who will not go down gently into the night.

This campaign in order to win will have to do very extra ordinary things to have a chance.

"Politeness" and "professional "by the other side is code for accept your fate, and is PC for we can cheat you out of it.

This is a campaign that should have been run by a General George S. Patton, God rest his soul.

LibertyEagle
08-15-2007, 08:58 AM
C'mon people. Calm down.

disinter
08-15-2007, 08:59 AM
No it is a sign that you have no grasp of reasoning or reality.

I am sorry to bust your bubble, but ad hominem attacks are not the same as "reasoning". In fact, they are the complete opposite. Reason involves logic; you are using a logical fallacy.

Dustancostine
08-15-2007, 09:02 AM
Sorry disinter I am not going to get into a semantics argument with you. It is simple:

1)People on the ground verified there was no voter fraud.

2)In the face of this reality you still hold false beliefs.

3) That is the definition of insanity. Meaning either you don't grasp reasoning or reality or both, take your pick.

Or you have some other motive.

Or you are a troll, which I'm starting to believe.

--Dustan

mport1
08-15-2007, 09:02 AM
"Official Exit Poll Results -- Iowa Straw Poll

Ron Paul______37.01%
M Huckabee___20.85%
T Tancredo____16.72%
Mitt Romney___10.03%
S Brownback___06.91%
T Thompson____04.35%
D Hunter_______01.34%
F Thompson____00.89%
Rudy Giuliani___00.67%
John McCain____00.56%
John Cox_______00.45%

Ron Paul actually won the Iowa Straw Poll by a large margin."

No. This is self selection. More Ron Paul people were willing to go up and talk to these guys while other people ignored them. This is NOT a scientific survey!

LibertyEagle
08-15-2007, 09:06 AM

Somehow, an exit poll machine that can handle all kinds of situations must be organized or they can just cheat him all day long.

I am just trying here...trying to make suggestions, just desperately trying. Paul and all of us that know the truth are up against a world power, who will not go down gently into the night.

This campaign in order to win will have to do very extra ordinary things to have a chance.

"Politeness" and "professional "by the other side is code for accept your fate, and is PC for we can cheat you out of it.

This is a campaign that should have been run by a General George S. Patton, God rest his soul.

I agree the voting machines need to be thrown out, everywhere. I even saw Dan Rather on the TV last night talking about them. Wasn't it one of the Kennedy's that was doing the very same thing about a year ago? Their "hackability" has been documented.

I am very supportive of the effort to get them thrown out of future elections. However, for the sake of the campaign, I hope these efforts are done in the name of election fairness for everyone, not just inadvertently associated with Ron Paul's campaign, as seems to be the case thus far. I also hope that these efforts are going on right now, rather than waiting 2 days before an election to become vocal about it.

There seem to be several groups fighting electronic voting machines. I'm not sure what their progress to date has been. Are you suggesting that the Ron Paul campaign get involved with this? Are we sure they aren't already doing something of which we are not aware?

disinter
08-15-2007, 09:06 AM
It is simple:

1)People on the ground verified there was no voter fraud.

And people on the ground verified there WAS fraud.

Or you are a troll, which I'm starting to believe.

--Dustan

Yes, we all know you think that anyone who disagrees with you is a "troll". Want a cookie?

disinter
08-15-2007, 09:07 AM
Sorry disinter I am not going to get into a semantics argument with you.

Of course you won't. I don't blame you.

disinter
08-15-2007, 09:08 AM
No. This is self selection. More Ron Paul people were willing to go up and talk to these guys while other people ignored them. This is NOT a scientific survey!

Ah Ha! My apologies to Dustan. Wrong implant/shill.

Dustancostine
08-15-2007, 09:11 AM

I am sorry for calling you a troll if your truly not. I feel the same way that you do on this issue. But you are about the tenth person who has come over here using that same crappy poll to call voter fraud. There was no fraud. Are the machines crap? Yes! Do we need to get rid of them? Yes. But to spread bad information and widely off base conspiracies (on target conspiracies are fine) is hurting the project and hurting the campaign.

--Dustan

disinter
08-15-2007, 09:12 AM
But to spread bad information and widely off base conspiracies (on target conspiracies are fine) is hurting the project and hurting the campaign.

--Dustan

Actually Dustin, there is more evidence that there was fraud than there is evidence that there wasn't. Where is your exit poll to prove your position?

Dustancostine
08-15-2007, 09:13 AM
And people on the ground verified there WAS fraud.

Where?

waiting.....

waiting.....

waiting....

waiting.....

waiting......

Oh yea there was none.

AMack
08-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Yeah enough with the name calling. Be civil to one another. We're all trying to get the same guy into office, aren't we?

disinter
08-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Where?

Umm, the exit poll which you seem to have forgotten about. Duh.

Dustancostine
08-15-2007, 09:15 AM

See the guy or gal is INSANE!!!!

Mort
08-15-2007, 09:16 AM
Ah Ha! My apologies to Dustan. Wrong implant/shill.

The poll disinter is reffering to definitely is not scientific. They did not even reveal the way they did it. Where there exit pollers were located etc.

disinter
08-15-2007, 09:17 AM
See the guy or gal is INSANE!!!!

Insane because the exit poll shows a discrepancy? No, that is reality.

Where is your exit poll to back you your position? In fact, where is your evidence period, other than: "I saw a bunch of Romney people there".

disinter
08-15-2007, 09:21 AM
The poll disinter is reffering to definitely is not scientific.

Neither was the straw poll itself. Duh.

mport1
08-15-2007, 09:38 AM

Have you ever even taken statistics? If you have, you would understand that the exit poll means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It was completely unscientific and produced very skewed results.

disinter
08-15-2007, 09:39 AM
If you have, you would understand that the exit poll means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It was completely unscientific and produced very skewed results.

Tell that to Tommy Thompson.

mport1
08-15-2007, 09:40 AM

So, the exit poll is supposed to be a sample of what actually happened in the real poll. It was not a random sample and thus produced EXTREMELY skewed results. The exit poll broke the cardinal rule of sampling by not using a random sample. All results from it should be totally discarded.

mport1
08-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Tell that to Tommy Thompson.

What? You aren't even making sense.

Mort
08-15-2007, 09:42 AM

The point of the exit poll was to predict the straw poll results. In order to do that you would need a random sample of all people who participated. This was not done.

disinter
08-15-2007, 09:46 AM
What? You aren't even making sense.

Not to the ignorant, no.

Since you are oblivious, Tommy Thompson dropped out because of the very straw poll you say is completely "meaningless". Unless, of course, you think the straw poll itself was a random sample of voters.

Mr. White
08-15-2007, 09:47 AM
Just report him guys, he may not be aware yet that this topic belongs in 'issues for america'

disinter
08-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Just report him guys, he may not be aware yet that this topic belongs in 'issues for america'

Ya, taddle! Oh, and tell the moderator that I have several screenames that I don't have. Ask for an IP Snoop ASAP! By golly, Mr. White will exert his authorit-eye!

Dustancostine
08-15-2007, 09:55 AM
Unless, of course, you think the straw poll itself was a random sample of voters.

No one has said this. But then again this has been shown in all the many threads about this. You just jump from thread to thread spewing the same meaningless crap.

How much is Guliani paying you?

--Dustan

im_a_pepper
08-15-2007, 09:57 AM
This is an icky thread, wish it could be swept under the carpet. Peace.

disinter
08-15-2007, 09:58 AM
No one has said this.

Nonsense. It has been said over and over that since the exit poll was not random (of which there is no proof), then it is "meaningless". So if the straw poll was not random, what makes you think it wasn't "meaningless"? My argument is that it had a LOT of meaning in that it was a determining factor for some candidates as to whether they staying in the race or not.

JoshLowry
08-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Go pass out some flyers or something if you haven't yet.

This thread is pretty much worthless now.

Please do not insult other members. Forum guidelines here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22