PDA

View Full Version : Paul's Congressional Fortunes via Lew Rockwell blog

FSP-Rebel
02-22-2008, 07:43 PM
lewrockwell.com/blog Basically says that RP is up 40% points in his race against Peden.
This is an email from Mark Elam to NRO:
Peden is NOT leading Dr. Paul in this race. In fact, most voters still don't even know who Peden is. How do I know this? Because I am Ron Paul's campaign manager and I have personally overseen 4 different political surveys in district 14 in recent weeks. All 4 surveys have shown the same results: Ron Paul has a high favorable rating and high marks on his job approval. And if the election were held today, 60+ percent of the GOP voters say they would vote to reelect Ron Paul, while only 18-20% chose Peden. The remaining 20% or so say they are undecided or refuse to give an answer to these scientific and statistically accurate surveys.

WilliamC
02-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Well now is no time to slack up or back off!

Full charge on the offensive, spend that 1 million dollars and get Ron Paul re-elected to Congress!

FSP-Rebel
02-22-2008, 11:36 PM

Full charge on the offensive, spend that 1 million dollars and get Ron Paul re-elected to Congress!
I totally agree, but just wanted to alleviate some pain 'round here. In the face of the BS commentary coming from certain neocon sources, I just wanted to shed some light on what's really up. I trust Lew Rockwell to be straight and not be an over-sensationalist that is trying to BS RP supporters in the fashion of Dick-head Viguerie or in some cases Alex Jones (though I like him). Ron is all good in his district, but I still plan on giving.

Nathan Hale
02-23-2008, 09:29 PM
Are there any numbers available from pollsters regarding this primary? Right now I've just seen this press release from the Paul campaign over and over again.

RSLudlum
02-23-2008, 09:52 PM
Given this info, if true, it could go to show why the Galveston County Daily News gave the endorsement to Peden, ie to give him more exposure.

The One
02-23-2008, 09:53 PM

It's also no time to jac.......nevermind.