PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe how FREAKING AWESOME things are going!

Oyate
02-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Every now and then I come up for air and I'm just like "holy dip". 2 years ago this latest explosion was just a big, complicated puzzle that seemed impossible to put together.

How did it go? We launch Russo's movie, then we turn into a movie promotion movement. We did pretty good with that.

Then we turn that into a volunteer movement. We weren't all that good at that at first, but still pumped it higher than we've ever taken it.

Then we became politically active in anti-Real ID.

Then we turned on a dime and started learning how to run a presidential campaign.

And we taught ourselves how to demonstrate, how to get involved and how to raise BOATLOADS OF MONEY. SICK AMOUNTS OF MONEY.

And we got the message out farther than ever before.

And now we're getting ready for our first national mobilization. And from here things really get cooking.

dealerjim
02-22-2008, 05:45 PM
Nice. :)

All Seeing Eye
02-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Every now and then I come up for air and I'm just like "holy dip". 2 years ago this latest explosion was just a big, complicated puzzle that seemed impossible to put together.

How did it go? We launch Russo's movie, then we turn into a movie promotion movement. We did pretty good with that.

Then we turn that into a volunteer movement. We weren't all that good at that at first, but still pumped it higher than we've ever taken it.

Then we became politically active in anti-Real ID.

Then we turned on a dime and started learning how to run a presidential campaign.

And we taught ourselves how to demonstrate, how to get involved and how to raise BOATLOADS OF MONEY. SICK AMOUNTS OF MONEY.

And we got the message out farther than ever before.

And now we're getting ready for our first national mobilization. And from here things really get cooking.

You would not believe the stuff that some of us have been doing since WAAAAAYYYYY before Aaron came to us!

That isn't supposed to sound arrogant or cocky, just true.

All that aside, what you just described are some pretty f*Łking defining moments and I thank you with all of my heart for your post.

I LOVE RON PAUL!!!

But I love ACTIVISM MORE!!! :D

All Seeing Eye
02-22-2008, 05:58 PM
If you have EVER need to find new motivation for the future, maybe you should just think a little about your past...

Just posted this as a note to all my friends on Facebook and thought you might like to read my comment.

Hope you like it!