PDA

View Full Version : Vandalism and Coalition

daddysteve
02-22-2008, 04:53 PM
While surfing through Huckabee sites I noticed a lot of complaining about Paul supporters heisting Huckabee signs and replacing them with RP signs. While it sounds (on the surface) like it's all just hyjinks for the cause, they do a good job of making us sound like vandals. And they bring up the point that if we're all about free speech then why are we suppressing it.Liking to be on the side of right, I SO hate having logic used effectively against us. Also, I think they are "in political ideology" the closest to us and the most apt to join Obviously we will need to attract others and pissing people off and attacking people personally is not the way to unification. Anyway,just a thought.

hillertexas
02-22-2008, 05:01 PM
Hello Steve. Welcome to the forum.

The Hucksters have been blaming us for taking their signs down for awhile and have never been able to provide any evidence to support their claims.

Also, I have never read anything on these forums or heard of any of our grassroots taking down Huckabee signs.

Luft97
02-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Never heard of that happening here on the forums, although I have heard about people taking down Ron Paul signs..