PDA

View Full Version : RP officially on Indiana Ballot!

MadTheologian
02-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Just checking the state filings...and Ron Paul is listed on the ballot. (http://www.in.gov/sos/elections/pdfs/2008candidate/Abbrev_Candidate_List_022208.pdf)

(Nota Bene: Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar PDF reader).

Hooray!

You guys did great work! Melissa, you deserve lots of hugs and congrats!

Melissa
02-22-2008, 04:26 PM
Yippee but the ballot is not from me thank Andrew and Bill and Chris they stood out in the cold the last few days to make sure he made it so this is congrats to them

MadTheologian
02-22-2008, 05:10 PM
Noted!

Thanks Andrew, Bill and Chris!!!

the_british_are_coming
02-27-2008, 01:42 AM
glad i get the chance to vote for him!

kirkblitz
03-06-2008, 11:32 PM
the hearing to keep mccain off the ballot is on march 12 if your interested

Melissa
03-07-2008, 12:03 AM
the hearing to keep mccain off the ballot is on march 12 if your interested

do you have a link for this

jsgolfman
03-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Anyone seen the list of committeeman/delegate candidates?

Highland
03-07-2008, 03:50 PM
he is on the NC ballot Too!!!!

kirkblitz
03-07-2008, 04:41 PM
do you have a link for this

A few of you have shot me emails asking about the McCain situation, and more notably my silence on the issue over the last week. I just want to say that the challenge is moving forward, and I have a hearing scheduled before the Election Commission on March 12th.

I'm keeping quiet because I'm still hashing out my specific legal approach, but trust me when I say that I have a strong case that will effectively prove that the 531-signature theory thrown around wildly by GOP officials was either an outright lie, or a sign of even greater incompetence that I had previously given them credit for.

These guys and gals ignored (numerous) provisions in the Indiana Code, including that whole bit about having 500 valid signatures from the 4th District, and I hope to make this extremely clear at the hearing.

Melissa
03-07-2008, 04:48 PM
A few of you have shot me emails asking about the McCain situation, and more notably my silence on the issue over the last week. I just want to say that the challenge is moving forward, and I have a hearing scheduled before the Election Commission on March 12th.

I'm keeping quiet because I'm still hashing out my specific legal approach, but trust me when I say that I have a strong case that will effectively prove that the 531-signature theory thrown around wildly by GOP officials was either an outright lie, or a sign of even greater incompetence that I had previously given them credit for.

These guys and gals ignored (numerous) provisions in the Indiana Code, including that whole bit about having 500 valid signatures from the 4th District, and I hope to make this extremely clear at the hearing.

Thanks for the update keep us posted

nullvalu
03-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Anyone seen the list of committeeman/delegate candidates?

You have to check with your county election office for that. I know Lake Co has it in excel format on their website.

jsgolfman
03-07-2008, 07:37 PM
I just got it from another PL here in Johnson County. I would post it, but I am not comfortable doing so as it lists the phone numbers and addresses of persons.