PDA

View Full Version : Cindy McCain: Drug Addict and Theif

Razmear
02-22-2008, 03:27 PM
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=030459&From=News

The Phoenix New Times wrote an extensive piece covering the McCain's machinations to keep Cindy out of jail and out of the harsh public eye. After all, how would the the public feel about a woman who stole narcotics to feed her habit using the very doctors who worked for her charity? They also attempted to have the unintentional whistle-blower, Tom Gosinski, charged with extortion.

familydog
02-22-2008, 03:50 PM
Going after a candidate's wife? Meh. At least wait until she puts herself out there in the media light like Obama's wife?

Truth Warrior
02-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Perhaps being married to McCain requires that she takes drugs to survive. :D

TheEvilDetector
02-22-2008, 07:15 PM
Perhaps being married to McCain requires that she takes drugs to survive. :D

This is not meant to be a generalised attack on the man, but a comment founded in the events of his past.

I'd just like to say that having been severely tortured, McInsane may harbour deep seated fury at his past suffering and feelings of helplessness.

His warmongering commentary betrays a mindset which is all too eager to send young men and women in harm's way on a whim, rather than explore

the option of peaceful dialogue.

He might use the US military power to compensate psychologically for his earlier abuse.

This man in my opinion is mentally unstable and could endanger US because of his inner demons.

Razmear
02-23-2008, 12:14 AM
Going after a candidate's wife? Meh. At least wait until she puts herself out there in the media light like Obama's wife?

If you read the full article it also goes into McCain's cover up of his wife's activities, which does directly reflect on his lack of honesty.

eb

familydog
02-23-2008, 11:32 AM
If you read the full article it also goes into McCain's cover up of his wife's activities, which does directly reflect on his lack of honesty.

eb

I did read the article, but the thread title and your original post was more of an attack on John's wife.

angelatc
02-26-2008, 09:35 AM
I did read the article, but the thread title and your original post was more of an attack on John's wife.

You mean, the rich tramp who dated a married man with a wheelchair-bound wife recovering from an auto accident?

She stole these drugs from a charitiable organization. Even after she was busted, they were going to give her "Humanitarian of the Year" but couldn't sell enough tickets to the dinner.

Which do you think she found more humiliating?