PDA

View Full Version : Richard A. Viguerie Spokesman Steven J. Allen, JD, PhD Today 10:20am

Tangoland
02-22-2008, 06:56 AM
Steven J. Allen, JD, PhD will join us today Feb 22nd 10:20am est. on Wake Up America Show www.rprradio.com to discuss Richard A. Viguerie, his operations and the Woody Jenkins for Congress donation request email sent to Ron Paul Supporters.

This is a follow up to yesterdays interview with Lew Moore:
http://wakeupamericashow.blogspot.com/2008/02/lew-moore-speaks-on-richard-aviguerie.html

Here is the thread from Lew Moore interview:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=122931

Click here for more about today:
http://wakeupamericashow.blogspot.com/2008/02/richard-viguerie-spokesman-steven-j.html

AdamT
02-22-2008, 07:15 AM
Thank you Kurt! Will be tuned in. Can't wait to hear them try to explain this BS.

yongrel
02-22-2008, 07:19 AM
Dick Vigeurie, I have decided, is exactly the kind of neocon bastard that this movement needs to work against. He is a manipulative oppurtunist who has used the Ron Paul movement's enthusiasm to harvest potentially tens of thousands of supporters' personal information.

Woody Jenkins worked against us in Louisiana, yet Viguerie wants us to fund him.

Two words: Fuck Off.

bobbyw24
02-22-2008, 07:30 AM
Yep. He put up the "Ultimate Ron Paul" to collect names and address for profit then he never updated the site. Why didn't he come out and endorse Ron Paul if he's been his friend for 35 years as he claims?

Tangoland
02-22-2008, 07:48 AM
Please call in today and ask him questions.

Tangoland
02-22-2008, 09:37 AM
bump

pacelli
02-22-2008, 09:38 AM
This guy is such a spin doctor.

pacelli
02-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Yep. He put up the "Ultimate Ron Paul" to collect names and address for profit then he never updated the site.

Yes, and he's talking around the issue and not addressing the fact that he's basically trying to exploit ron paul supporters.

WilliamC
02-22-2008, 09:41 AM
Yea, I sorta had some hope there for a few days since the ultimate ron paul website went up right before the first billionaire thread, but now it looks like it was all part of the plan to build their database.

Well it's easy enough to simply delete any emails from them.

Tangoland
02-22-2008, 09:46 AM
call in 512-646-2008

pacelli
02-22-2008, 09:58 AM
UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS
FOR THE TENTH CIRCUIT

AMERICAN TARGET ADVERTISING,
INC., a Virginia Corporation,

Appellant,

vs. Case No. 98-4158

FRANCINE A. GIANI in her official capacity as Division Director of the Utah Division of Consumer Protection, Department of Commerce for the State of Utah,

Appellee.

http://www.muridae.com/nporegulation/documents/ata-giani/ata-giani_appellate_brief_ata.html

pennycat
02-22-2008, 10:38 AM
I listened to the mp3 file with Lew Moore and then to the 'rebuttal' by Mr. Allen (Viguirie's spokesman). Hearing both sides raises some very interesting questions for RP supporters.

Mainly I'd boil it down to how pure we want this rEVOLution to be. There are plenty of questionable actions taken by both of the above party's. The fact that RP has not garnered more than 10 percent of the poles requires some changes in our strategy.

crazyfingers
02-22-2008, 11:31 AM
I listened to the mp3 file with Lew Moore and then to the 'rebuttal' by Mr. Allen (Viguirie's spokesman). Hearing both sides raises some very interesting questions for RP supporters.

Mainly I'd boil it down to how pure we want this rEVOLution to be. There are plenty of questionable actions taken by both of the above party's. The fact that RP has not garnered more than 10 percent of the poles requires some changes in our strategy.

Obviously politics is the art of compromise. But do we really want to compromise so much that we begin supporting those who have been activiley working against us?
Just because RP has not done particulary well does not mean the message is flawed, just that he is not the one to deliver it to a largely uninformed electorate. He is a great man who has done much for the cause, but in the age of 30-second soundbites, he does not know how to play the game. Frankly the fact that he has done as well as he has gives me reason for optimism.